youtube.com/watch?v=DUM2hqKYuk8
youtube.com/watch?v=CMmZq0rTpA0
youtu.be/HSyOb_og_UI?t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw
youtube.com/watch?v=tLtschJxRy8
youtube.com/watch?v=LmBOYtjBtOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your shitty video is just as bad.

Not mine, here actually took the 10 seconds to find the source.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUM2hqKYuk8

>Real people, not actors.
kek

Oh, apparently there's an ENTIRE ad campaign around the emoji bullshit.

>#ChevyGoesEmoji

Ayyy

Must have worked I do see a lot of them on the road

>This ad passed consumer test panels
>Normies relate to this

I'm an actual marketingfag and even to me these commercials make me want to slit my wrists but you can't really blame them when the newest generation in a position to buy new cars spends 18 hours a day texting/on Facebook.

They should have hired me for that commercial, my emoji to describe that car overall is much more accurate.

It's pretty sad because the cars aren't awful either.

shits and giggles about the commercial aside i heard they did breddy good with the new cruze.

Time to make an SS/TC version and take on the Civic Type R/Focus RS. id be down for that and its not like they haven't made a fast shitbox before. (hell, the Cobalt SS/TC wasn't even exactly the first time)

Are you surpised? Nothing good has ever come out of "consumer test panels"/focus groups

Seems to have been a successful campaign considering they're still rolling with it.

Can they corner without crashing yet?

Do you think focus group people just inherently have shit taste or maybe they're trying to like what they think others would like?

Normies just have shit taste, senpai

The twist is that the average person has shit taste.

do you think they're going to post weeb shit when
>A: they're american
>B: autists don't buy new cars anyway
try to have some critical thinking skills user they may help you get a job at autozone one day

>not decking your car out in emojis
lmao nissan wins again

Focus groups result in design-by-committee. Design-by-committee results in stuff that plays it safe to appeal to the lowest common denominator of society.

This video explains what I'm saying but it's not related to teh cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=CMmZq0rTpA0

says the stupid frogposter who listens to garbage music, uses the windows operating system, purchased his clothes at the mall and drives a shitbox

do you consider yourself above average? If so, why?

>u use windowzz

o w0w man w0w so rekt

I don't. I'm a boring, uninteresting person.

>so much of a contrarian he's hating every popular film
This guy probably browses Veeky Forums

yeah seriously, can you believe that fucking normie? I bet all his music in .mp3 format too

So the average person has shit taste, and you admit that you are average. Clearly you have shit taste.

I like antiquated 90s nip shitboxes, of course I have shit taste.

I mean I guess that kinda looks cool.

This is how you get young people excited to buy a car.

just watched the full vid, and lmao, relevant

youtu.be/HSyOb_og_UI?t=1m16s

if it doesn't show, I linked 1m16s in

Bingo.

Holy fuck

Only the poo emoji fits any American car.

haha dude epic upvoted

+1 this xD

are you all ready for the death of language as we know it?

>8am, july 15 2025
>wake up
>hungry
>unlock my phone and press the car icon
>the iphone home screen is completely devoid of words, only icons representing apps' functions remain
>an autonomous tesla drives to me. the taxi app on my phone vibrates to let me know that it has arrived
>i walk out of my 160 ft^2 apt and get into the car
>i get into the car. there is no driver. instead, a 40" screen stretches the length of the dash
>i press an icon resembling two yellow arches. the oldworld symbols representing the same idea as this icon were "m c d o n a l d s", although that representation has lost all meaning in time
>the car speeds to the restaurant and drops me off
>the fare is automatically deducted from my bank account. i cant remember the last time i held physical money, which has long since been taken out of circulation in favor of digital currency
>i walk into the restaurant. the only thing visible are tables, the doors to the restroom (all genders share a single restroom, corporations of the future also enjoy having to maintain 50% fewer restrooms), a wall filled with ordering consoles, and a small, chest-high metallic door
>i walk up to an ordering console. a video of a smiling human head bids me good morning
>like the iphone, the ordering console is devoid of all oldworld symbols. besides the human head, the console is composed of rotating pictures of what kind of food i can order
>i press the picture of an egg sandwich. the cost of the sandwich is deducted from my bank account two seconds after pressing the button
>30 seconds later, the metallic door opens, revealing the egg sandwich i had just ordered
>i walk over to the door, get my sandwich, and sit down to eat it
>after i finish my sandwich, i press the taxi button on my iphone and return home.
>i spend the next 16 hours watching youtube on my ipad, taking several stops throughout the day to go to other restaurants and use their restrooms

sick vi d i coment like subscribe

This would get you a lot of upvotes bros

REKT

You put effort into this.

The car emoji attempts to reflect current design trends.

meh

Oh hush. Tesla is killing it.

THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE

its been in my head for a while

I'm glad you let it out. Truly glorious.

Let me guess. You are above average?

to be fair, it's actually not as bad as the truth tv ads with the fucking cats and internet memes.

behold TRUE cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

youtube.com/watch?v=tLtschJxRy8

Dude, that's my video. I UPLOADED THAT

I'M EFAMOUS FOR REPOSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S CONTENT WHOOOOOOOOO!

I don't get this. On the eve of weed legalization they're trying to ban smoking.

>$39k as shown

Yeah fucking right chevy. The fucking Malibu or whatever the fuck was cheaper. Just drop everything but the corvette and your trucks off a cliff already.

DUUUUUUUUUDE DONT YOU KNOW?

WEED IS, LIKE, GOOD FOR YOU AND STUFF! IT DOESNT CAUSE CANCER LIKE SMOKING DOES, IT JUST CHILLAXES YOU THATS ALL

What the fuck are you on about? If you truly are the creator of that video, why should you not be ecstatic that somebody shared your video and gsve you publicity?

>Be the generation that ends smoking
>The US is the only country where people still smoke

Just replying so I can be a part of this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmBOYtjBtOE

GM has their heads up their asses when it comes to advertising. Just look at the whole "It's a Buick" ad campaign. Reminding people you built shit cars for the past decade isn't the best way to encourage them to buy new ones.

>is this copypasta?

Dude weed lmao

I have a Buick Rainier V8 and it's not shit in the slightest.

>this is the world we live in today
>this fucking congregation of automotive-centered autists is more aware of society than 95% people out there
>just fuck my shit up

Nothing new my friend

what the fuck is this garbage