Other urls found in this thread:

akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/5602685068.html
gooutdoors.co.uk/oex-phoxx-1-man-backpacking-tent-p360400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

continue posting pictures

>not full gear
what a faggit

Who does /dbt/ wave to?

Pretty much everybody 'cos friendly and midwest.

Also,
>ugly weather outside
>wants to rain but won't get it over with
>want to ride anyway
Damn it Des Moines sky, make up your mind. I should've just gotten up earlier, but still.

everyone cept scooters

No one because I'm not autistic/creepy/pedophile/murderer.

Pls dont be mean to the scooter kids. They want to have fun like everyone else

Finding a proper tent for a 6'6 lank pecker is troublesome. Should I just buy a sidecar and sleep in that?

Ever cry wearing a helmet?

I do

Nah, only retard kids ride scooters and then "tune" them to run 70km/h and install a fartcan. Then cry for mommy because the police caught them.

real boiz get da 125cc a1 license, you know what I'm talking about

No. Just shouting, cursing and singing.

nobike detected

If somebody give you a million dollars tomorrow, would you keep riding on the street & highway?

Get a dome tent and sleep diagonally.

I've found a couple:
The Gelert Chinook 2 is just long enough internally for you to sleep straight and is even longer if you go diagonal, the Karrimor Bobcat 1 is even longer but it's basically a fabric coffin and seems a little hard to find.

I've been a nobike that lurks this time of year for over 4 years now. From 0-10, how pathetic am I? Also should I buy this akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/5602685068.html

One more that's a happy medium between the two and has a very compact pack size:
gooutdoors.co.uk/oex-phoxx-1-man-backpacking-tent-p360400

finnfag detected

Why would you stop? I like exploring. Riding track pushes you to your limit and it's exhausting. Riding street is relaxing. I'd just get a bigass tourer like the Kwawa Concours or hayaboozle

Idk if You can See this shit but i can. I cleaned my helmet before the Ride.
My (White) jacket Looks the Same and i just got it today.
Why are mosquitos so suicidal?

Yeah why would that make me stop?

Sorta. I'd probably get a car, trailer, racebike, dirtbike and ride off public roads if I want to go fast. Then maybe a nimble streetbike for transportation every now and then.

The heat and carbon dioxide from the vehicles attracts them to the road.

road warm
ditch cold
bug like warm

That does make Sense, but its still realy annoying.

I'm far too lazy for that, I'll do a normal overtake if the situation allows but give up if my way is blocked.

Foaming cleaner is amazing for removing the fuckers from jackets, especially vented ones. Muc-off makes a nice lemon scented one. They also make a cherry scented silicone spray that will stop the mosquitoes sticking to your helmet (don't use it on the visor, it goes cloudy if it gets wet).

Not him, but any particular brand? It's bug season in Iowa, too.

This has probably been covered a hundred times but I'm a europoor looking at getting my license and first bike. Should I get an A1 and pleb it to work on a 125 for a while until I've got some experience? Or is it worth dropping some cash and going straight for an A? I'm over 24 but only rented a little semi-auto ped previously.

Thanks for the Info, but i usually just whipe them off with warm water and a Micro cloth thingy while still fresh. Will keep that in mind tho if i Ever get a problem with it!
Get the A. A1 is for 16yo with Rich Parents.

Turns feel much longer on a motorcycle

Muc-off. Avoid industrial contact cleaners, they can discolor your leather.

Go straight for A. No need to be a pussy about it.

that's becaues you're a slowfag

no u

I see what you mean, but I mean even at higher speeds the turns that felt super sharp in a car were much wider in a motorcycle.

60MPG with this. And that's not riding conservatively at all. What do you fags get?

Everyone. Even scooters. I had a scooter when I was 11 up to when I turned 16 and could get my restricted license.

When I turned 16 I got a CBR 125 and rode that until I turned 20, and got my unrestricted license.

Now I'm 29, ride a ZR-7 and every time I see a scooter I wave. They just wanna ride man.

Perception. Your eyes are exposed to more of the world around you, so it changes your perception.

39mpg checking in
also
>no liter no peter

~40MPG on DR650. ~40MPG on V-Stronk 1000.

I bought a wrecked 2007 CBR600RR, I need the front forks and wheel. Should I trust the china wheels, cause I see a bunch on eBay.

56 mpg, mostly highway, some city running. ZR-7

no.

>40MPG on V-Stronk 1000

I average 35mpg on mine

Somewhere between 25 and 30 usually. The highest I've gotten it is 47mpg though

I never can wait and act stupid somtimes.

~55mpg-60mpg on a CBR250R.
I'm kinda disappointed its not higher but in the bike's defense it is hauling my 270lb(plus gear weight) ass with a 13tooth front sprocket at near redline constantly.

>someone on a forum said he was giving away an aftermarket seat for just the cost of shipping
>PM'd him
>pls respond

fuck off commuter. Only weekend riders allowed.

63 US MPG with a CBR300R apparently.

>three largest English majority speaking countries in the world use three different measurement systems for fuel mileage
Good job

Buttflustered vicCB400sf user. Please stop with your autism. I seen it last thread. You are the cancer spouting "nobike/commuter".
Just die already.

Everyone except scooters and trikes/can ams.

Yes gearing makes a huge difference. I was only getting about 50 with the KLX geared at 15/41 with the 17" wheel. Now it's 16/41 with the 18" rear wheel. It made a considerable difference to my RPMs. I have to ride the clutch a lot longer as I go from a stop, but it's also nice to have it revving lower on the open road.
>tfw shitty gear spread

everyone with a helmet on but cruisers.

cruisers get a gay flamboyant wave.

Anyone cept scooters, and people not wearing gear.

If you have the same bike or helmet as me you get a really enthusiastic wave.

35-40 on Daytona, I can get 50+ on the highway if I click up to 6th and cruise along at 80.

the people who wave at me first

Get a the full A.
You can always start on a low powered bike if you want.
Also, I thought you got the A when you are 24 anyway, otherwise A2, not A1

People I see, that are not wearing wifebeaters, shorts and flip-flops

Switching to the 13t woke up the bike. With the stock 14t it took an insanely long amount of time to rev passed 8.5k rpm and 6th gear was near useless. Now it can redline in every gear and accelerates nicely. Need to get the speedometer re-calibrated as its kinda happy now and I did lose a few mph topspeed.

This

Pretty much everyone except people riding hd road glides because they never wave back

everyone who seems to have fun on two wheels
doesn't matter if its a 125cc, a scooter, or whatever

oh no please why no

>dat pitter patter of rain hitting your helmet
>dat gentle drumming of rain bouncing off your arms and shoulders
>dat overall comfy feeling

Any decent rainproof armored pants out there? I wear armored jeans that aren't waterproof, and the waterproof stuff I have just shrekt'd itself as I was taking it off.

no cruizers, scoots, or trikes

Get proper riding textile for in the rain.

I've heard people say lower gearing wakes up the DR-Z as well, but it doesn't really make sense to me. First gear is the only place it makes a difference since you can't lower the gearing by riding in a lower gear. First gear is low enough that it can power wheelie anyway. Everywhere else I can just ride a gear lower to get the same effect.

So the only difference to me is I have to ride the clutch more when going super slow. And a very small percentage of the time is spent going less than 20mph so I'm willing to give that up. Things like this webm are a nightmare with hella-tall gearing like this though. I had to ride the clutch all the way up that hill to keep from lugging too hard or spinning out.

If we all did that, no one would ever wave.

that's illegal, scumbag. Rot in hell for cutting in line. If I saw you coming up on me like that I would wait until you're next to me and then squish you.

I did mine more to make freeway driving less of a terror. Even though I am net slower then before I can reach my top speed faster and maintain it better on hills or in wind.

It upsets the autists when we post boring commute webm.

Don't want to upset the natives.

>only $8,000 more to go

That would be fine. I don't really feel waving is necessary. I usually just wave back to be polite and friendly to others.

Unless the other person has a really cool/unique bike or it is of the same type as mine.

I can get an A1 for £115 at a school near me or like £800 for an A2/A from scratch is all

couldn't you just ride a gear lower though?

Good

Your license is cheap

Get the A

My license was free.

GOD BLESS THE USA

>brits need to suck the states BBmuslimC to get a motorcycle license
kek. can't wait till you cucks fall.

shit. Mine cost $7. I got scammed

Mine was too, but mom paid 3k€ for car and Bike.
>GOD BLESS MY MOM

How about to grow up?

Bullshit...the DMV will ALWAYS charge a fee for ANY license.

no u. Wait in line like everybody else like an adult.

my dick bless
your mum`s fat ass

In your state.

>implying everybody else living in his country

What state?

But it's legal and makes the line shorter.

Only in freedumb land.

70MPG riding like a bitch, 50MPG riding normally.

>They just wanna ride man
90% of people I know never made their motorcycle license. They used the scoot as a form of transportation until they turned 18. Got a car and sold that piece of crap.

So I don't wave because most of these aren't into riding, that's just the only thing they can ride here with 16 besides 125cc. But most 125cc guys are really into riding so I wave

>kevin

eyy is ur mum vegan too or will she eat my sausage?