As an asian guy I feel like it's unfair when the "asians can't drive" stereotype gets applied to me...

As an asian guy I feel like it's unfair when the "asians can't drive" stereotype gets applied to me. It's all asian WOMEN who are the shitty drivers and yet they give us asian men a bad name. It's bullshit.

are you cute?
post pix
i got a thing for azn guys

Everyone is a shitty driver except me.

Don't fret user.

Dagumi was an asian guy

Keiichi Tsuchiya aka "Le Drift Man" is an asian guy

Fuck their stereotypes.

>It's all WOMEN who are the shitty drivers

ftfy

As an Asian I say Asian people in general, especially the ones from mainland China that dress like fuccbois.

Funny. I think the same thing.

Everyone slower than me is a moron.

Everyone faster than me is a maniac.

post pics.
I have a fetish for Asian men.

my gf is from hk and drives better than 99% of american men you racist fuck

Sup George

Indians are far worse TBQH

Mot people just don't live near enough to know this though

Most*

OUTTA MY WAY

Dude......dude.

I live right next to Clement Street in the Outer Richmond district of San Francisco..

It's a thing with FOB asians. U-turn in the intersection, followed up with a goofy "I don't know what I'm doing" grin? Asian.

Going 55 in the left lane of Soutbound 280 at 6:00 AM- when the rest of the world is going 80? Asian.

Driving the wrong way on divided Skyline 35 in the fog? Asian. I flashed my high beams for a full minute before that dildo in the Lexus SUV figured it out.

Flying an airliner right into tht efucking ground at SFO? Asian...ok, that was a cheap shot.

OKAY I GO KNOW! GOOD RUCK EVELYBODY!

anyone can drive with a pair of good coilovers

I recommend spending at least one quarter of your yearly salary on them since they're the most important factor in determining speed

>I'm asian enough to be a shitty driver
>I'm white enough to realize it

Every time I start the car it's another harrowing experience.

I'm azn

If you get butthurt @ stereotypes instead of laughing at it you're doing it wrong

liar, you're a white guy telling asians to get over racism.

I'm asian

I'm a good car controller, but terrible at navigating roads

I guess I was just born for the togue

>oh sarry did nart see the one ray sign, too short and was behind suv
>at reast i wanted a new bumper
>no rice no rife

Average full time wage where I live is $60 000 Per Annum, unless you're driving a fucking rally car you don't need to spend $15 000 on coilovers..

Holy shit this is my gf
Half white, half Korean
Terrible driver but at least she knows it

azn? phhh, pfroof

No one is faster than me

You have to remember that he only makes $10k a year with his part time job at burger King while he stays at his mother's place. But he also wants the best for his HellaFlush 1992 accord. Ofcourse, this is after he's budgeted out his monthly My Little Pony figurines.