/rsg/ - Runescape General

They teamed me edition

previous thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/wilderness-improvements--task-set-?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,918,65818934

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1eTZyfUNc

Other urls found in this thread:

randyybutternubs.tumblr.com/image/148114248265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for NO REFUNDS

reminder

last riders is a berry rare drop from kbd
any other neat junk to collect?

Check out trimmed completionist cape requirements and your poh's wardrobe and stuff. Bunch of misc. stuff that few bother with.

Why don't you just go for Master quest cape? It requires you to do all sorts of little things and collect various drops

should say base camp now, don't want to let him hide from it

AGAIN, what the fuck is 20000000 to me when my bank is literally over 2000000000?

Can we stop this refunds meme? It's not funny anymore.

Why didn't it upload picktur?

enough to beg for your stuff back

every response makes this worse you know
you should really learn

KYS Base Camp

0% enrage

grats literal who

Lucky fucker
Took me until 166

couple of good things there but theres still so much neat not hidden but still missable junk to collect!

I've decided to draw her dead, both tits flopping out. Tetsu armor destroyed. Considering implied rape. Contemplating on how I can show the panties being ripped between her legs underneath the Tetsu tassets.

Have to find a scanner to show what I have, but I'll get it to you when it's done.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Why the fuck is disassembling so tedious

something something invention scrapped something something maxfags something something TH prizes

xth for lorefags are a cancer and need to be gassed

>said the furfag

>if you're not a lorefag you're a furry xdddd
Keep up the delusion, autistic lorecuck

are you REALLY using autism as an insult in /rsg/

Some forms of autism are worse than others
Lorefagging is one of the worst ones, deserving of capital punishment

>>Lorefagging is one of the worst ones, deserving of capital punishment
how can one post be so wrong?

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw young autism still hasn't left after being crucified

why no ban

because this is Veeky Forums and not a hugbox?

If the chat started banning everyone that ever showed autistic traits it'd be empty.

wow, for once I'm lucky

>be lorefag
>be shit at the game
>don't know how to use a keyboard and mouse
>p-pvm is for cucks anyways, I enjoy questing and the lore instead h-haha
>takes pride in showing an autistic obsession of lore
>takes pride in completing quests, which any braindead shitter can do
>berates anyone who isn't a lorefag despite them having literally 0 impact on their own gameplay
>shoves his lore down others throats
>despite all of this, takes a moral high ground and considers himself above "pvm/pvpfags"
>the irony, lack of self awareness and autism is on a whole other level
>literally deserving of genocide
Of course you won't bother refuting it, expecting a typical "lolpvmcuck" response

Those fucking parasols don't even sell for

This

Though it didn't stop me from buying all 9

>not him but what if I have a quest cape and a max cape and I do pvm?

Anyone know if member items buy if I'm not a member anymore? I've had an offer for asc bow then my membership ran out.

You're a normal person that isn't autistic enough to care about what other people do in a vidyagaem

Yes

I did it lads

gz

Congrats

>now do every elf task

>tfw your battleship is kicks the ass of another battleship

>not a hugbox

It's a hug box if an autistic fuckwit is tolerated.

Don't kid yourself.

Seen Salt in the Wound mentioned a few times as someone's most hated quest, is it really that bad?

I'd not call it *the* worst quest, but it easily deserves a spot on the top 5 list of worst quests.

The fuck could be so bad about it?

What's so bad abt it? Is it hard/bad mechanics, or just cringy dialogue? Gonna do it today so jw

you're getting bothered, not him

>hugbox
>bothered

nice deflecting from your own stupid argument, thanks for proving yourself as stupid as young autism.

>tfw overwelmed

I dont even know what to do

>overwhelmed
I doubt it. You can do like, 3 things in Prif when you first get access to it.

I'm going to admit that it's a very long time since I did it so I might not remember everything in detail.

It was supposed to be the final, >epic conclusion to the sea slug series in which you'd fight Mother Mallum who had been hyped up as a seriously powerful being. Instead she meets her demise at the hand of a pillar that falls on top of her. This even spawned a joke about stone pillars that everyone spouted like a fresh meme for a couple of weeks. If you google "RuneScape pillar" I am sure you can find something about it.

With that being said, Dungeoeering was shoehorned into he quest for absolutely no fucking necessary reason and a significant part of the quest consists of you playing an RTS-like minigame where you have to move some characters around by clicking on them, even though they aren't within your field of view. They may or may not have altered that part since I did the quest (on the day of release) but I very clearly remember it having beyond horrid controls.

Like I said before, it's not the absolutely undisputed worst quest, but it is still pretty sub-far for a quest of its calibre.

>you will never have a qt gf
>you will never watch her get Tai Bwo Wannai Trio'd by strong, black karamjan tribesmen
Why live

What is with you cucks?

>people who pk random unarmed unarmored people who are carrying nothing
for what purpose

for more kills on the epeen wildy hat

L0l dude dont come to the wild if u cant handle a fair fight its a pvp area dude

Because they are pathetic
>go to a warbands pking video because bored
>comments full of faggots arguing over wb fc drama, who's >da best pker and other stupid shit
Pkers are just immature and pathetic losers

Should I sell this parasol? its only 1m, cant decide if i should wait

i love getting pked in the agility arena like fuck off kids

epic simple epic

anyone got source for pic related?

I think it's randy butternubs

randyybutternubs.tumblr.com/image/148114248265

you're a lying little shit user. ive been playing cwars all weekend and obviously theres lots of afk trim fags, but the majority of people are there to play a few games of caste wars for a bit.

there's plenty of people killing each other, stealing flags, etc. there's nothing stopping you from enjoying cwars right now besides personal autism.

nice counting skills

REMINDER

i forgot to mention, the major problem is there's nothing really preventing assholes from stealing the enemy flag, but not scoring it or wasting barricades.

Thirst

I'm not part of the fc, but there's no way this guy isn't trolling, r-right?

base camp = young lunar = outer path

yeah i bet all those sub 138 combat levels in castle wars are just grinding out their trim reqs, right?

just because you're shit doesnt mean everyone else is get some real goals fag

lol no you're shit.

It's okay poorfag gear t.bh, not everyone can afford a noxious staff

What's the fastest way to get GWD2 reputation

4manning the bosses and handing in the seals

That was a >4mil inventory made from 3 keys in 30 seconds. And you're trying to be nit picky.

>>the irony, lack of self awareness and autism is on a whole other level

>looking for new name
>idea
>not taken
>not taking

buy beach wear outfit y/n?

(I'm a guy btw)

I'm a guy and I bought it. Looks cool, hat is meh tho.

there are more than one beach outfit, there's one that gets released with the beach itself.
and it doesn't cost jewcoins.
Buy it if you want it.

Also, I wonder why they blatantly made solomon a jew.

beach outfit = conservative sluttiness

you decide

I bought it and I'm a girl, had to turn my private off. I doubt it will have the same effect for you though.

not too bad

>meleeing abyssal demons
lmao

>levi ring
HAHAHA

take the bucket head off desu. it is already trademarked

>meleeing
uhm yea lol i'm 120 range and mage. 120 atk is my next goal
>ring
it was from my preset, forgot to switch

by who?

your mom

oh wait no thats not a paper bag sorry

say that to main

also reported, my mom works for jagex

I'm almost done all the quests so besides The Light Within, which should I do next? I'm close to all the requirements for them but dunno what to prioritize.

The Lord of Vampyrium
Birthright of the Dwarves
The Brink of Extinction
Fate of the Gods

yea well i am jagex thats how i know about the bag lmao

Trying to get a royal crossbow but I'm shit at bossing and the QBD kills me in the second phase every time.

96 att/87 str/85 def
81 ranged
85 magic
92 con
Have around 12m to spend. Should I just load up on sara brews and restores and melee her to death?

fotg for LORE and AUTISM

maybe you should learn how to kill the qbd properly and just do it you literal ACTUAL retard. there is zero reason you should ever die with those stats let alone on wave 2 LMAO did you forget to antipot??

Just got back into the game less than a month ago. I've done zero bossing and have little money for the high-level gear that everyone seems to recommend.