WTF is wrong with Jonothan Wong?

WTF is wrong with Jonothan Wong?

This guy works for super street magazine as a journalist, so no doubt he get's paid a reasonable amount.

No doubt this guy has been in worked up crazy evos and nissans..

Yet this fucking guy owns a civic with a b16a and describes it as his "dream car" and a car that he has "Wanted since high school..

You would have thought after one drive in an evo he'd realize that civics are gay and slow.

This guy must be on some good hard drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMj-vqR_4is
youtu.be/ko_tC222Vl8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Berkshire_Hathaway#Subsidiaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he just likes simple shit.
Get over it. You sound super jelly

Honestly though he could probably afford a better car.

Stupid Asians.

You should try driving one sometime. Bringing the b16 to 9000 rpm is an experience.

Fuel cutoff is 8200

a fucking FWD civic as a dream car
im fucking laughing

So what if it slow? He can just swap the engine.

The funny thing is he has spent lots of money restoring that crappy old car... and it still only has a b16 and he is okay with that.... lol.

Yea, imagine that, he could own several landbarges in various stages of disrepair. The fool.

>tfw drive 4g prelude

>evo

lol cuck

I am sure he could buy a good one if he wanted to.

People just modify civics because they are in high school or maybe collage and are super poor.

This guy is a grown arse man with a good job and an old as fuck civic.

So? He's like boomers with their muscle cars?

>This guy is a grown arse man with a good job and an old as fuck civic.

he probably has other hobbies too, like racing motorcycles. You go to a track day in socal and all you'll see are white and asian guys.

No, see he could afford a different car.
Not better (to him) but different. Now go drive your mini van and think about what you did.

When did Veeky Forums get so full of normalscum obsessed with status and appearances?

some men dream of mazda rx7 FD's
others of C5 corvettes
others of civics and gsx's

i would like to own a nice standard one as a commuter if it weren't a criminal element beaner or nigger mobile magnet

my dream car is a ff honda too except i prefer the b18

BAIT!

>1 of 1 TRA kyoto bumper that came from the owners personal car
i mean its p. cool

THE HONDA PRELUDE IS FUCKING GARBAGE

lately its been getting ridiculous

7:50

with cheat... pathetic

You do know there's men out there who like dicks in their ass right?
Some people just have shit taste. (lol made a pun xd)

Yeah that FF cheat sure is killer

>Summer

Why doesn't he own a 7 Series BMW landbarge for that matter? If we're gonna go for status here, why not go for the ultimate status car?

>not raging your dream

>n-no its not true

lol stay cucked

Looks pretty clean to me. Probably makes for a great daily driver.

Nocars are allowed to post.

>you should daily an Evo it's so fast
>laptimes
>X literally cannot compete

Have you noticed the weather has been getting hotter and they days are getting longer? Does that signify anything to you? A change of season perhaps?

>0-60 in 2.4s

bunch of real enthusiasts in here. care more about attaining your dream car not changing his.

I make 6 figures and drive a slow vintage BMW.

Its a light hatchback with a fucking nice manual transmission and a sweet 1.6 N/A engine that revs to 8k.

Il take that shit over Audi/Mercedes anyday. If you don't you probably hate driving and buy cars only for the image.

>Yet this fucking guy owns a Honda civic
>a car that he has "Wanted since high school..

Then that legitimately is his dream car. Just because he grew older doesn't mean his first dream car needs to change, does it? That is still his ORIGINAL DREAM car.

this

you probably don't even own a car #poorfag #hater

Too obvious you fucking faggot. Your new shows anyway because you can't even troll properly.

thanks for the (you)

>wah wah wah why doesn't this person who is more successful than me fit my preconceived idea of what a successful wants?
>wah wah wah why doesn't he like what I like?

Well, he's a lot more successful than you and probably more intelligent and knowledgeable about cars, so I don't think you're in any position to question him. He's also obviously not as cripplingly insecure as you so he doesn't feel the need to flaunt money to prove his worth to others by driving some gaudy badgewhore car like the one pictured here

Because Corey and Alphonse are out of school, and Veeky Forums janitors don't give a fuck.

That's literally the only reason.

>WTF is wrong

If that's the actual car, then the only thing wrong here is that sorry body kit.

Lmao op is so butthurt that people have different dreams

>it's another honda is bad thread

>stop liking what I don't like

There's a lot of Pontiac G6s on the market and since Pontiac is gone they're super cheap. Can anyone speak to the reliability?

this thread has been made multiple times I mean really

You better be driving a fucking fully loaded Bugatti

Rage that original dream. Even if it does eat apex seals for breakfast and get the same mpg as your 68 pickup

>he thinks some half baked writer from a ricer magazine can afford a nice car

makes sense to me

Damn, I should buy an EK one of these days

Superstreet mustn't pay well if he has to drive an ol hooptie like that.

You know those mugen valve covers often sell for more than 1000 dollars?

Honda owners must take heavy drugs because my wheels and tyres don't even cost that much.

My dream car is a 3-Rotor swapped civic go cart, the worst of both worlds, second to a wrx powertrain swapped into a civic shell
ayy OC Donut steal

>This guy works for super street magazine as a journalist, so no doubt he get's paid a reasonable amount.
No, there is alot of doubt that he get's paid a reasonable amount. Journalists, generally, don't make alot of money.

(you) too ;^)

He isn't a Hairy Larry Chen

There's a guy that actually did swap a wrx engine and drive chain into a civic hatch. It was pretty mental.

He would at least be getting paid a security guard or teachers wage.

one of my dream cars is also a old civic ;)

That's why I wanna do eeet
youtube.com/watch?v=JMj-vqR_4is

Oh man, after watching wagon attack, I wanna turbo a AWD EF Wagon

I have an EK. It's made of glue and sadness.

depends on the security guard and teacher. A security guard of a rating that can carry a gun will make more. Teachers, assuming they aren't first year and in the poorest of districts, will make more.

There is a good chance he is not full time, but freelance and paid by article.

I worked for a major news paper for 5 or so years.. journalists don't make a lot unless they are very well known.

He does what he feels within the means of his money. So what? Benchracing retards shitting up the board once again.

He is well known though, maybe not too super retarded people on Veeky Forums but people know who he is.

I it is a meme to call people artists.. but you may be autistic or amazingly socially retarded. Go out on the street and ask people who he is it if the have ever heard of super Street.

10% of the population cares about cars and 10% of those people have heard of super Street and 25% of red the byline

N-NAKAI SAN IS AN ARRTIST, H8RS GUNNA H8

I think it has to do with the recent influx of pimple-faced high school students here. The music teacher in this video describes their thought process when it comes to automobiles quite nicely.

youtu.be/ko_tC222Vl8

>the driveshaft shop
>no driveshaft

checkmate atheists

You're complaining that some random guy didn't buy a car you like? Are you going to complain about everybody else in the wolrd who didn't buy one of your favorite cars?

>This guy works for super street magazine as a journalist, so no doubt he get's paid a reasonable amount.
Auto journalists get paid peanuts.

Warren Buffett, the 3rd richest man in the world, still lives in the same house in Omaha, Nebraska that he bought in 1958 for $31,500. Houses in that neighborhood have appreciated since then to the $1.5MM - $2.5MM range but that's still chump change for a guy who's worth over $60 Billion.

No doubt he's been to unimaginably lavish mansions before, yet this fucking guy lives in a mid-century 2 story home in the suburbs of fucking Omaha, Nebraska of all places. You would have thought after one dinner party in a palatial New York City penthouse or Hollywood estate that he'd realize how shitty his house was in comparison. This guy must be on some good hard blood pressure medication.

Or maybe his personal house is just at the lower end of his priority list and he's more concerned with trying to manage all the corporations that fall under the Berkshire Hathaway umbrella.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_Berkshire_Hathaway#Subsidiaries

He's obsessed with making money.

Cv shafts are driveshafts you tard.

He's a buy and hold kind of guy.

as the owner of a EF Civic hatchback, OP is a fucking faggot

>wanting some needlessly complex evo

there is something about the simplicity of an old civic that you don't get with other cars