youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Miami Vice was the most 80s show

its not

>Because Miami Vice was the most 80s show

Pretty much.

>80s A E S T H E T I C S will never return

[spoiler]As the lightening strikes, you have to start the fight[/spoiler]
[spoiler]You're shiftin'gears, you're punishing, you step through the night[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I KNOW YOUUUUU[/spoiler]

That's not a bad thing.

>driving while fighting

That's a terrible idea for everybody involved.

>85 fucking HP
>most powerful engine available for that generation only made 200

M8 all the V6 and V8s that gen produced 200+

not when miami vice was still on the air

For the 1989 model year. You could choose a 235hp L98 or the 225hp LB9. Also the 250hp engine from the Buick Grand National was available in the Trans Am. Miami Vice ran until 1990

Was gen1 MR2 inspired by it?

And that's at the crank, kids.

Still, I miss pop-up eyes like my dog misses his dick.

The most 80s car is the Porsche 944.

The Testarossa represents Ferrari's transition to an image/lifestyle brand. The Testarossa was unreliable, ridiculously expensive to maintain, and it was outclassed on a track. Lamborghini really stepped up their game with the Diablo in 1990. Ferrari's response was the 512TR, a facelifted-Testarossa whose performance was closer to the Countach than the Diable.

The 931 is more '80s than the 933

Posting 80's

dat sound

youtu.be/d5EcC-t-5SQ?t=21s

Are you even trying?

Never again will cars look as wicked and aggressive as this motherfucker once did. God I miss the 1980's. Time traveling technology fucking when?

You'd think that by now someone of the many millionaire Countach owners would've coughed up the money to do a small run of Euro bumper reproductions to replace those awful fucking rubber moustaches on US models.

Seconding this.

>like my dog misses his dick
This is why you should never try to neuter your dog at home. Leave it to the professionals

Ok, they might not, but hear me out.

It took 50 fucking years for classic aesthetics to come back, in a really fucked way in the SSR.

Maybe in 20 years we will get the based 80's design back. Some Veeky Forumstistic designer who will probably start college soon who has the based 80's aesthetic in mind can push that into the industry again, once they work their way up.

nope. Federally mandated safety regulations are killing what cars look like, pretty soon we all will be using self driving giant padded eggs with no windows only cameras.

thank goodness

decade of ugly

>1980
>Not driving excitement.

Rev up those leather driving gloves and totally wizard pop up chollars. It's time for 80's tunes for your white Testarossa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Scmu3RpgvrI

I knew some would quote Kavinsky, bad ass song though

>Two bricks and a playing card

this

Thanks to clueless people like you my favorite car is still cheap as fuck while foxbodys are soaring. Thanks.

lol no. late 70's, like the 928.

Love the testarossa

feels good

Because it had a motherfuckin' mirror on the inside glovebox door...

Thanks for the song, I like it!

>there was time when Japanese made fun cars

>there was a time when Americans bought fun cars

Lol, Lithuania??? :D

I always preferred 90s aesthetics and atmosphere

85 hp? Yeah, maybe the low early production Iron Duke kek.
Like someone else said, once TPI 350s were introduced they made 200-230 hp and 300-340 torque. Not to mention the Turbo TA which was at a wayy underrated 250 hp, outperforming corvettes.

Just writing this to remind me of something since threads on here last a couple of days

>tfw 80s A E S T H E T I C S are making a comeback in music
There's still hope user

I love these kinds of displays and shit. Why do I want to have 100 buttons and a shitty screen, I do not know. BUT I WANT IT

THERES SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BOY

THE correct answer.

>nobody posting Kavinsky

youtube.com/watch?v=41_svUt5_e0

looks like a space ship 11/10 would buy

Phew

more like 70s

Fucking Vector

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co