2009 Lancer Ralliart or Honda's S2000 AP1?

2009 Lancer Ralliart or Honda's S2000 AP1?

I can't choose between the two.

Shit that is a super easy choice man, you know it in your heart

DO you live in a winter climate?
if not the answer should be obvious

S2000 all day long.

I would imagine the cold would be really rough on an Evo

Yeah its AWD but holy shit is it unreliable.

These are completely different cars with way different priorities in their construction.

as spake it's super easy

Do you need 4 doors and unstoppable winter driving ability (with appropriate tires or do you want an actual sports car?

BTW, if you actually want to track the thing I would suggest going with a WRX instead IMO. The brakes are better and you are only getting an EVO engine and trans not EVO suspension and brakes.

>lancer ralliart

W
H
Y

That's like the S trim on an Accord. It's not a sports car, it's just a car that is slightly more aggressive than its not S counterpart.

Lancers are gigantic pieces of shit. Stay the fuck away.

S2000, how could you even consider a completely lackluster car like a Lancer against a sweet handling sports car?

>Honda's

Go for the s2000.

I own a 2015 lancer as a daily driver. It's a good car for what it is, a to b driving but it's very bare bones and Mitsubishi hasn't really updated anything with it in a long time.

Expect a dated interior, and an interior quality that has fallen behind its competitors. It's a reliable work horse, but that's about it. You seem to be looking for fun, go for the s2000.

4 banger natty vs 4 banger turbo. Is it really that hard? Tune, intake, exhaust and you will be in low 13s 1/4 mile. You obviously won't believe me so google it. Good luck getting those numbers out of Honda without spending bunch of money. And yes I hate both car companies.

>Tune, intake, exhaust and you will be in low 13s 1/4 mile.
Yep, you'll be a little faster in the 1/4 mile but you'll still be driving a meh-tier Shitsubishi sedan with yawnworthy handling.

Enjoy your stretched timing chain

S2k no doubt

If you had to ask this question buy the Lancer, the S2000 deserves a better owner.

Spot on answer.

Mitsubishi has grown lazy with the lancer, it severely needs a real update.

the rally isn't turbo'd, thats just the evo meng

>FWD
if that matters to you

Das wrong man

The 08+ rally is both awd and turbo retard.

The oz rally ed from 07 back is fwd no turbo.

>The 08+ rally is both awd and turbo retard.
and flappy paddle dual clutch only