Dream car thread?

Dream car thread?

Mine is a 1931-1936 Duesenberg Auburn Speedster Convertible.

Some shagster like this one.

300 sl. Working on one, gonna take forever and too much money

I don't really have a dream car, but my next goal is a W189. If I find a suitable one in the next year or so I will buy it.

this but a road car

I do not dream big. It's annoying however all we got is shitty 7M-gtes however.

Most attainable one, would maybe own one already if I had space for more than one car.

a race prep'd 850 would be the tits

When the head is torqued down properly, it makes very good power and does so reasonably reliably. The problem with the 7mgte is that the heads were never torqued right, so every engine needs a new head gasket, new head studs, and a resurfaced head.

Mazda Cosmo, too bad they are unobtainum. Finding one that came with a turbo and manual transmission is impossible.

Legendary Buick.

Why don't new muscle cars look like this?

They should just go full porsche and masturbate over MUH HERITAGE.

I hate how they try and compete muscle cars with other manufacturers to appeal to benchracers. The new Camaro and Mustang look like 2005 cars with Veilside body kits. It's awful.

The Equss has such a low belt-line and underbody, it looks lithe and athletic rather than angry and obese. One of best modern car designs right now.

If they built a new mustang like that, a base model V6 manual for a DD would be dreamy

This, they don't raise and tuck them like they used to, aside from losing the hips and fastback styling

Gasser or 1968 dodge charger

1970 Oldsmobile 442. Wouldn't mind a first gen from '65 either.

Challengers are the dankest muscle cars atm

Honestly one of the most beautiful vehicles ever IMO. Everything about the entire design is in perfect concert, not a sour note to be found anywhere. The lines on this thing are better than just about anything that's ever driven, flown or sailed in the last century.

That reminds me of the Chevy from Two Lane Blacktop.

Because "muh safety" and normies don't want old looking cars

That HNNG suspension

My next car is gonna be my dream car. Always wanted an Iltis. Something about them just makes me smile.
>Sexy Cold War asthetics
>1980 Paris-Dakar champion
>Has its own cute little trailer
>Amazing off-road capabilities
What's not to love?

Also, they look classy as fuck with a hard top kit.

1930 ford model A tudor

>body relativly round
>front is a box

but fuck it, awesome car

rockstar literally spammed los santos with this glorious ride

i would love to have a lancia fulvia for the mountain roads we have around here, but my girlfriends fucking enormous dog forced me to buy a station wagon.

This. Timeless elegance.

literally god tier

Fucking SM. So much want.

Ford synergy 2010