Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10994407
strawpoll.me/10994399/
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for dumb game But i just can't stop

NYX A CUTE

>>RELAY MEETUP VOTING

voting tied between saturn and pluto, so poll #2 to decide the relay is here

strawpoll.me/10994407 (embed)

weekly or biweekly meetup voting here

strawpoll.me/10994399/ (embed)

most people voted saturday, reply with times and timezones that would best work for you

meetups will most likely be on south america server

My brain is fried eggs.

I need a fun place to do fun stuff. Kitty demands it.

ah whoops forgot to remove (embed), oh well

This was made first

>in another general

>open Steel Meridian to finally get to General rank
>"I was wrong about you. You're a hero to these people... and to me."
>mfw

Your threadly reminder that Prime Part Rarity indicator / Ducat Value Indicator STILL ISN'T A THING.
> S T I L L
> T
> I
> L
> L

Shit tier.

Now Suda, thats something wonderful.
>What an interesting place. I appreciate you doing this task for me.

>DE
>Quality of Life

Pick one.

I thought the odds bar was the rarity bar? and that top 3 were 15, 4 is 30 5th is 45 and last is 100

Which you don't see at the actual reward page in mission. Take a moment to think about something before responding.

MAG RE-REWORK

FOR POLARIZE, ARMOR/SHIELD EXPLOSIONS SCALE IN DAMAGE AND RANGE WITH THE NUMBER OF ENEMIES AFFECTED BY THE ABILITY. THE FIRST ENEMIES HIT WON'T HAVE ANY BONUS DAMAGE, BUT THE LAST ONES WILL HAVE TONS.

COMBINE CRUSH WITH ITS AUGMENT MOD.

NEW AUGMENT MOD: SUPER MAGNET: MAGNETIZE CAN BE PLACED ON ANY SURFACE FOR 45%/65%/85% OF NORMAL DURATION

NEW AUGMENT MOD: ARMOR ABSORPTION: MAG GAINS 75% EXTRA ARMOR FROM STRIPPED ENEMY ARMOR FOR 15/30/45 SECONDS (SCALES WITH DURATION)

>You are filled with questions. That's what makes you surprising. Cephalon Suda likes surprises.

7 - 10PM CST is good for me

>meetup with Veeky Forums
lul

>like a watered down simarus ai
>not wanting the best of the BEST

V U L L
U
L
L

FOREVER

Makes sense

Your unpopular but objectively correct opinions:

>Tonkor nerf was needed. When you slash a weapon's damage output by more than half and it's still the best weapon in the game, you know it was OP.
> Blind Mirage nerf was also needed. Cheap, infinite lockdown of entire rooms was retardedly OP.
>Bladestorm needs a rework. It's not OP but braindead to use effectively and incredibly boring.

Maybe someone should make a visual represwntation of what im talking about for faggots who cannot into brain.
i would but I'm on a phone atm
help

>just says there's no indicator
>doesn't say at the rewards page while in the mission
Maybe you should as well.

>afraid your autism is much greater than others

A perfect specimen of wasted life...

I seriously doubt that, plus I would lol if tierqueer comes and crashes your little party.

All Bladestorm could use is a reticle which lets you target your next victim, like what they did with Mesa

>It's not OP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut the fuck up

>if he does I can just get his ip from relay chat. All he has to do is type in chatyour autism triumphs all, and more reason not to go :^)

oh noes dont hack me Veeky Forums

How can I make my frame look like it's in Super Saiyan Rose form?

>lel I'm the hacker known as anonomoose
>backwards "r" legion
>no forgetfulness

Fuck. I bet you think youre cool because you report dropbox links to the fbi.

ember

Returning from a 2 year break

is the game better or worse?

unpopular but objectively correct

I think blade storm should have a DDR deal, where you have to hit WASD and maybe 1234 to keep it going. Probably a shit idea, but then it wouldn't be just "press 4".

Few things are better. Most things are worse. Welcome back.

more content, less fun

'no u' would have worked just as well for less effort.

What made it less fun?

Everything nerfed to the point of not having a good "feel" anymore?

Void blown up causing more grind. Endless missions becoming near pointless. Nerfs to "op" weapons" etc.

Premium relay when?

Being a Founder

>pay 5$ a month for a fully customization relay
>can host conclave matches and group simulations practice.
>darco deals are more lucrative and are every 6 hours instead of 24
>will always be in stock

at the top of the hub thinggy where baro spawns in at there is a forever scrolling list of all the founders.

Why are you fags even here when Enderal has been out in English since yesterday? It's not like DE has released new content.

>let's nerf all efficiency in a horde shooter grindfest
opinion discarded

Because I don't want to torrent Skyrim and binge on mods again nigga.

>legal copy of TES V: Skyrim.

no thanks todd

Not founder or monthly fee.

You buy packs of "relay tickets" you enter the relay you spend a ticket. You can trade relay tickets and the premium relay has better deals and everything is discounted for the different factions considerably, not to mention how much nicer the relay is than any other relay.

Alliances can pay a "small monthly fee" to get their emblem on a banner in the main room of the place.

oh shit I had been looking forward to that, forgot it existed. Literally dling right now.

It wouldn't be a grindfest if the game was actually fun

Why though? What's the purpose of spending all that plat for zero gain?

Why would you see a rarity indicator at the rewards screen if you can just check the relic beforehand? Unless you're some sort of jew minmaxer with short term memory issues it seems redundant. Rarest drop isn't always the best drop, either. A few relics have forma bps as their second rarest.

Because people will blindly do it to "support DE"

Hey /wfg/ does anyone here play Rhino Prime and have some builds they are willing to share? I was leaning more towards buff/cc builds for party play, but some solo play builds would be great too.

>creation engine
But I can enjoy hilarious bugs right here in Warfarm.

Just go for max str/eff for iron skin if you go solo or max dura/range for CC.

Iron skin augment.
That is all

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

for guidelines

pic related is my general build. Mix of duration/range/power strength, you can bring this to anything and do fine. Decent CC, decent tankiness, decent buff.

You're bad at modding.

Why bother building for both when it makes both mediocre.

>it's a "shitty b8 with 0 reasons" episode

cuz sometimes I want to be a mediocre tank and a mediocre CC instead of a shit tank and good CC (or vice versa). Build is entirely self-sufficient for any mission, no need to rely on allies.

The amazing concept of calling out a bait involves taking the bait first to establish that it is indeed, a bait.

Much like the three polish men who had to look, smell, and taste dog shit in order to not step on it.

don't you ever fucking doubt a tried and true method

Hah.

any retard can make a statement on the internet, all that matters is how well you can back it up. You gave zero reasons, and probably never will because you're dumb as fuck

It was shitty b8, but I took it anyway because fuck I'm bored after TI

nice blog my man

I stick my valkyr's head between the thighs of other players in the Strata relay. Do you think I give a fuck about your daily routine, tierqueer?

holy fuck you're still doing this?

>look at how little I care everyone!
>aren't I cool?
>he says as he can't stop replying

I dont understand how you fags have played this game for years and still cant figure out good angles to take screenshots of your characters with yet. These are fucking horrible you make all of the avatarfags in other mmos look like rockstars compared to this trash.

Yes. I took more as well today.
That's just mean.

>all that matters is how well you can back it up
Look at this fag who thinks we're in an intellectual forum.

>Nezha still not impregnated

>implying this isn't THE most intellectual Taiwanese hand puppet symposium

A bit late don't you think?

I missed you

Kept you waiting, huh?

Don't you ever fucking do that to me again you fucking faggot.

Holy shit

Can you not repeat sorties you've already completed?

Ain't even a tierqueerfanboy but you're straight retarded my man. If you can reapply your iron skin then the only things worth building for are roar and stomp, both of which only need a small boost to strength and duration to be useful.

I really wish wfg would abandon this notion of "best" builds for non.. Shall we say.. Niche first drafts? You know, ember for exterminate, frost for defense, etc. The only frames that benefit from min maxed builds are the ones that are these first draft picks. Rhino is not first draft, his build makes literally 0 fucking difference as long as you can keep iron skin up.

you can but you won't get rewards, that includes credit rewards

even for top-tier frames there's significant variation in builds, even when you're building for the exact same abilities and playstyles

Yeah I'm aware that you want small globes for frost when you're rolling against corpus but seriously who fuckin cares for rhino? No one. Y'all niggas only postan to give tierqueer shit. Which you ain't gotta be a fucking pedantic faggot about for.

tummy kysu

Hmm I'm trying to repeat sortie 1 for focus but don't appear to be able to repeat. Do I have to repeat by clicking repeat mission when the mission ends and/or getting an invite?

you don't understand, I'm agreeing with you. I'm saying even for a frame like Frost, when you're going the exact same build (Snowglobe), there is variation in how to build it. It's mentioned in the guide but basically some people like to just stack strength+armor, some people like to use OE, some people like to add duration. Same with Ember. There are multiple variations on the WoF build.

you need to finish all 3 sorties first, then you can repeat any individual one

sortie 1 bretty gud for focus farming, if only retarded pubs stopped spreading out as far as they could

You should be able to repeat it just by clicking it from the sortie list. You have to complete the third sortie to repeat any of them, though.

Thanks guys

Nerfs made from game design standpoint are necessary in a game which adheres to game design best practices. Warframe is not that game.

Adding LoS to blind abilities makes sense in a vacuum. It stops making sense when you consider that enemies in this game do not have that restriction.
Decreasing damage output of an outstanding weapon makes sense in a vacuum. It stops making sense when you consider that said outstanding weapon's main use was for infinitely scaling missions.
Removing coptering makes sense in a vacuum. It stops making sense when you consider that certain tilesets have vast open spaces that take a long time to traverse without it.

Only things that benefit the player get the "this is not good game design" treatment, while equally bad design decisions benefiting DE are quietly left alone for years. Take a look at plat prices in the market terminal and tell me that overpowered frames and weapons are the most important game design problems Warframe has.

You don't need that shit in a PvE focused game.

Nerfing a weapon primarily used for infinitely scaling missions makes a lot more sense when you remove any legitimate point to doing those missions.
> inb4 I'm shilling
[Spoiler]this game has lost all relevancy for me. It is merely a vehicle for me to play with my friends.[/spoiler]

>Tonkor nerf was needed.
Agree with this but after DE finish their mod 3.0 or else newbies won't stand a chance in sorties.

you're not wrong, but you can't seriously say that a spammable, 60m+ blind that hard-disabled every enemy in the room is good for the game

People are so caught up the in the grind that they think efficiency is the only thing that matters, but they forget that the best games aren't efficient but FUN. Grind won't feel like grind if it's fun, and in order to have fun in any game there must be a level of difficulty. Shit like Prism and Bladestorm destroy any difficulty this already-easy dead has. Despite how retarded DE is, some of the nerfs they made were justified.

>Finally got Infiltrate

Good lord, DE way to trivialize a whole game mode. Also when is the Navigator mod due? The others got their second augments, no?

> Navigator augment
Never given this an ounce of thought. Raise my hopes so that DE can smash them with mediocrity and failure, wfg?

rapehounds are okay but I prefer the other variety of rapetrain