What do you think of people who drive Pontiac Aztecs?

What do you think of people who drive Pontiac Aztecs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IByCyXWT5YA
youtube.com/watch?v=1MrIv1JDlhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't

great people who embrace the future and multiculturalism

Seems like they'd be adventurous people who like to make the most of things who'd also make pretty good conversation.

Online an absolute madman would drive an Aztec. I keep my distance from crazy motherfuckers like that.

If it was branded a toyota the story would be different

I don't know if Walter White would count as a "crazy motherfucker" but he definitely sounds like a guy id like to have a cup of coffee with.

It wasn't the badge, it was the time in which it was made. Even if it had been a Toyota, we'd still have made fun of how ugly it was back then. Especially the first year with that horrible plastic body cladding, pic related.

If the car was released today, it'd be pretty unremarkable next to all the other ugly crossovers on offer. But back in 2000, that thing was memorably, obnoxiously hideous... so bad that I think it topped some "ugliest car ever" lists, alongside cars like the Honda Ridgeline and Chevy Avalanche (another victim of tasteless plastic cladding in its launch).

If only we'd known just how bad it would get.

Ok...

id argue that it still looks better than 99% of the crossovers today.

I like azteks.

I'd buy one and drive the fuck out of it, they're perfect roadtrip cars.

This.
Compared to the fucking Fetal Alcohol Syndrome looking motherfuckers that Lexus or Infinity pump out, the Aztec aint bad.

>Fetal Alcohol Syndrome looking motherfuckers that Lexus or Infinity
Oh god, my sides.
Seriously, WTF is wrong with carmakers these days. Soap bar looking pieces of shit, and it has even gotten to the Tacoma, 4channer, and we all know the Tundra is gonna get absolutely fucked soon.

Just look at this nigga, it looks like it got Zika virus or something.

I assume they know they have ugliest car on the block and I hope they got a good deal on it.

I really, really like the Aztec.
It's cute.

"There were no other cars on sale that day i brought the aztec"

>doesn't know about the Aztek's awesome features
The only thing wrong with it was the styling... and by today's standards it's good looking.

That camping package sounds so comfy

All the ones I see are in great condition
>not sure if because owners take good care of them or people keep buying one of the 3k that are still in inventory for $5

I've gotta admit, the Aztec does look better than this retard baby that Nissan shat out.

It's a car, people drive them to transport themselves, other people and objects.
It does car things.
Now fuck off.

Other than 'le aesthetic maymay', why is the Aztek a bad car?

>discussing cars on car discussion board
>hurr durr its car fuck off
As expected of Mr dogfucker

It isn't a bad car. If it were released today, we'd praise it for all the features, options and for being better looking than its competitors.

>kill it with fire

I snagged one of these from the PnP for free last week. Didn't know about this option until I found it, then I looked into more features the Aztek had and was fairly impressed (the tent, dual climate control, rear cargo organization, how easy the rear seats fold up to name a few).

No doubt the thing is ugly as sin, its very unfortunate because the concept looked great and way ahead of its time. Don't know how that got so lost in translation when it went into production.

youtube.com/watch?v=IByCyXWT5YA

Looks like they were trying to continue the idea of utility from the Stinger concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MrIv1JDlhg

If only...

I think that they are probably cooking meth somewhere.

theyre poor
inherited it
got it for next to nothing
or Breaking Bad fanfags

RB Swap

ey

we've had a lot of Aztek threads lately

>so bad that I think it topped some "ugliest car ever" lists

You're forgetting one

>It wasn't the badge

>tfw like both the Element and Aztek

Walter white was a cool guy.

The only thing that comes to mind is if they have the HUD or not.
As far as I'm concerned every single vehicle should have one as standard equipment.

Pontiac G6 was my first ride, fully loaded. The HUD in that was a godsend.

I actually like these and wouldn't mind owning one. Shame they're stupid expensive over here

Don't forget a trailer for your wife's son's stuff

They should've just bought pic related instead. Way cooler and more practical all around.

no shame in that tbqh
never seen an aztek irl but the element is a super useful car

They both went after the same kind of people. Young people with an active lifestyle. Both could be ordered with tents, and racks for surfboards or canoes, but the Aztek came with more useful features. While the Element is super-useful, the Aztek blows it away. The people who designed the options on the Aztek actually spent time camping and living that lifestyle to learn what would be needed.
The camping option on the aztek also came with a cooler for the center arm rest, redundant stereo controls in the back, a tent that attached to the hatch, and an air compressor to inflate an air mattress.

>Less interior space
>More practical
Try and inflate an air mattress in the back of one.

Kill them all

Go to bed Zim.

Nissan...not even once

Where did the prowler touch you?

They are the danger.

Walter White/10

I remember thinking all this was really cool when it came out. I remember it being heavily marketed on the first season of Survivor.