>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHDsw4FioQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_IyI5TLRNvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism and boredom compelled me to recolor a Shovel Knight sprite into the armor my character uses.

Good luck seeing it, faggot

I'd just give it a good moveset

Horizontal 2H R1s
Horizontal 2H R2, just like GSUGS
Horizontal 1H R1
Thrusting 1H R2s

What kinda weapon art should it even have? I'd like the blue powerstab be something like the Dark Hand WA where if you hit the target a little animation plays and they get sucked for medium damage.

I don't think it should be quality though. Maybe a medium dex requirement like the BKUGS with low dex scaling but high strength scaling

>DLC
>enter boss arena
>health bar appears

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHDsw4FioQ

Who are you facing?

Great Mace, Black Iron Shield, Cathedral Knight Helm, Faraam Armor and potentially the rest of Faraam set

Fuck you

GAxes need new movesets way more than any fag big sword

>basing your character on king knight

Executioner Armour

how many hours do you have in DKS3, /dsg/?
I pretty much stopped playing at about 450h.

I agree. I'd like UGM/GA with some unique poke attacks or horizontal sweeps

generic overhead smashes are objectively one of the most boring things moveset wise

this fuccboi loved feeling my spear

Anyone has the dark souls version of this pic?

Better than burying half your weapon into the ground. Fuck it's such a shame what they did to GH

Gertrude

How do you even poke woth an axe? I can get the sweeps but pokes would be odd

youtube.com/watch?v=_IyI5TLRNvw

That's deviantart teir spooky though with the green eyes and red hair, and the fashion mismatch of chain mail and wtich hat is weird

She looks like she'd make a much better Poison Ivy, maybe go for spotted whip toxic mist pyro build or something

Greataxes shouldn't poke, but Great Hammers should. In fact if nothing else I feel like the basic 2HR1s of Greataxes should be what Great Hammers have instead, while completely redoing Great Hammers because holy shit they have the worst overall moveset by far of any weapon class.

Jokes on you it was a ruse, that's the tower shield from DS1. I had to settle for Lothric Knight.

Anyone who levels enough vit to wear that much heavy armor is naturally vain, user. Aesthetic is justice.

God fucking damnit, I just want to fucking play online. Can someone explain how the fuck I forward ports for Xbone DaS3 using this shit? I don't know this God damned information.

I was getting bodied by a guy using Great Club last night, it's actually got some really interesting R2's and the damage is insane

Great club is amazing.

The Great Club is actually the most usable Great Hammer aside from maybe the Pickaxe because of its R2s, the R2s have great range and roll-catching potential which is what other Great weapons severely lack. It's that Scott guys favorite great weapon for a reason.

>Xbone

You fucked up. Why would you buy the machine to play Rehash Souls 3 while also not being able to play Demon's Souls 3?

>sage's great hat
>very cool hat
>very cool mask
>together they look shit

We have any interest in an FC up in this joint?

just finished playing DS1 (i started out playing DS3) great game(s). it was cool seeing where it started and how it ends.

installing DS2 atm. what am I in for?

Nah.

Thanks, you just reminded me we can't get the golden mask from the paleshades set without the shitty goofy hoodhat

Bought it for other shit like Rare Replay and hopefully ReCore and Scalebound. Younger brother asked if he could play his copy of DaS3 on my system if he got a copy (23, still live at home because reasons), I told him sure and decided I might as well play, too. I'll buy a PS4 when the price for the normal model drops. Can you help?

Post bfs

only if high wall no pants allowed

Nothing like either games, it is unique. It also has, by and large, the most content out of all the souls games as well as many questlines, bosses, NPCs, etc. It makes itself different while retaining the Souls trademark.

Now, imagine EVERYTHING I just said in the worst possible way.

Gloves and pants are shit, change them

>DaS3 before DaS1
You missed out on a shitload.

>installing DS2 atm. what am I in for?
If not SotFS version, uninstall and purchase that instead. Ignore the tripfag who hasn't actually played SotFS but still whines about it.

It's different from DaS1 and DaS3 but it's still quite fun. The bosses outside the DLC aren't overly memorable but the elemental damage system is the best out of the three games.

It's quantity over quality, but it's still alright. It'll grow on you.

I don't think anything will ever top the rage I felt in 2 where they added a maskless Mirrah hat but no Mirrah mask

>Load up DaS3 on my work machine

>New Game

What the fuck is this bullshit. Dark Souls 1, the literal shit port has universal steam cloud saves, yet 2 didn't and now fucking 3 doesn't either?

What the FUCK is this bullshit

nah

It won't be highwall, but pants can be banned if deemed necessary

SotFS is definitely my favorite souls game mechanically

Strongest bows, crossbows, only souls game where being the max level actually matters

Only if FFA

Ignore that guy about Scholar. I don't know what user he's talking about, but I recently saw one of my buddies playing SotFS, and there are a bunch of extra enemies thrown in to make shit "hard" and enemies' aggro ranges were boosted through the roof to also make the game "hard". Just play base game with all DLC and have fun.

YES

SotFS and DaS2 in general were geared towards shitters, so it is no surprise that shitters enjoy them.

Or he could git gud and not be totally assblasted by killing more than one guy?

I'm playing through Scholar on champ covenant right now and it's fine. The only place it's bad is Heide when the knights are awake, because they're fucking scarier than anything you fight in DS3.

post memes

>geared towards shitters

lucibully it's like you hate fun

>putting Heide Knights in Heide's Tower of Flame to make it not a snoozefest with easily dodged Old Knights anymore
>letting you actually pick a fight with Body of Vengarl instead of getting ambushed by it after fighting Freja
>removing the shitload of Royal Guards in front of Velstadt's boss room
>Dragon Knights in Dragon Shrine will let you pass instead of multi-man ganking you if you win the fight against the Drakekeepers and the dual greatsword wielder

Yeah, you're talking out of your ass.

1's cloudsaves were a feature of GFWL, not the game itself.

I just prefer real fun, and not the buzzword that shitters like to hide behind.

name literally anything about dark souls 2 that's completely unfun

>that ass

See this shitter here ?
Filter that trip and your enjoyment of this thread will go up immensely.

Soul Memory

>enemies never stop chasing you
>extra invisible assholes added in random places to make things "hard"
>several kinds of enemies added out of place to make things "hard", such as Old Knights in random spots and a dragon right outside the lair of a guy whose job is fucking killing dragons, among others
It's stupid.

A flawed mechanic that, if implemented better and took into account soul level as well, would be the best anti-twink system of all the souls games.

there's literally nothing wrong with twinks
if you think twinks were detrimental in DaS1 you're part of the problem

Dark Souls allowed twinks to invade infinitely upwards.

ALLLLLLLLRIGHT BOYS

FC IN CONSUMED KANG'S GURDAN

Signs by pic related

pass: dsg

Fun: Encouraged

Pants: Discouraged

Metashittery: Banned

FFA's: maybe depening on interest and number of players

Keep in mind that here we have two arenas, one by hawkwood's summon the other in the bigass cathedral k***ht pit

>if implemented better and took into account soul level as well,

No shit, Sherlock. I have been saying that from the start, but it doesn't. As implemented, it is complete trash.

And no, it isn't the most effective. The most effective way is weapon memory.

There is a lot wrong with Twinks. Only shitters think other wise.

you talking shit?

buttmad casual identified and confirmed

git gud kid

>SHIT MEMES HOSTED BY SAMUEL GREATKNIFE
This is sure to go over bad. Don't go, spare yourself the trouble of being photographed and associated with these hoodlums.

Where is that

>At least 60 successful invasions in DS3
>Only 1 piece of hate mail

Am I doing something wrong? I used to love getting hate mail when DS1 came out, and now I barely get any.

Take off your pants

>I hate being surprised
>I hate fighting enemies
>I hate dieing

Is this really what its come to? Sounds like you just don't like Souls games.
Of all the shit DS2 deserves, people whining about dieing make no fucking sense to me.

>out of place black knights to make things "hard"
>necromancer keeps reviving the skeletons
>Sens funhouse having you run across a narrow bridge while a cobra mage takes potshots

Oh shit nigger, it's like the devs want to kill you?

how do i make a cute girl in das1?

pic unrelated?

The system for identifying the person who shitted on you and then sending them a message is flawed across all platforms.

I had plenty of anti-twinks, and I have even beaten lightning Zwei Giant Dad twink shitters just using a Drake Sword.

Twinks are the shittiest players in the game, and they can't do shit against a real PvPer. Why do you think they are twinking in the first place.

It's the little place you drop into coming off the elevator with the priest hollow. Or the area just up the stairs from hawkwood summon sign

Be there in 6 days

You'd still be able to get a + 10 and shit on people.
From can't kill twinking without greatly hurting matchmaking. Take 3, which came the closest to, you can still estus twink(and dealing with that would hurt the game more than help) and there are enough early tools to make a raw vitgouge.

You're an idiot. It's a part of the current version through steamworks. The current version of DaS1 on PC has nothing to do with GFWL.

Like I said, why the fuck doesn't DaS2 and 3 have the feature.

Be there in 2 hours

Shit Souls 3
Memehackazaki

What about weapon memory + boss memory?

>Why do you think they are twinking in the first place
For me it's a lot of fun to see what kind of builds I can run at low SLs but with lategame items
Stomping new players is just a fun side effect

All you would have to do is include estus as part of the weapon memory calculations.

>dog survives with a sliver of HP

stupid greatmeme users

We've still got plenty o' room here folks, make sure you head on down to the consumed garden FC

Something godlike in power with at least 1 bullshit attack

Don't do it anons! I know browsing this site, board, AND general might be frowned upon but you are better than this stale-meta-circlejerk-meme fest!

Boss memory?

With 2 new variants (level and amount) to matchmaking added? That'd be quite an issue if someone skipped the lake or missed a few of those. The game eventually gives you plenty of shards to make sure you're at the right weapon memory for an area, such as +3 by AW or +6 by dancer.
You can't do that to estus.

That's the typical excuse. The truth is when they try to PvP at 120/125 they get their shit pushed in and so they go and try to win where the shit is overwhelmingly in their advantage.

This because obvious from the hate mail you get when you push their shit in anyway, especially if you do something like pointing do after beating a Lightning-Zwei, Giant-Dad with a drake sword. Plus, if you really only cared about seeing unique builds, 1 you would not be invading in an area where people are most likely to still be using their starter gear, and 2 you would not need twink gear, and instead would be invading with gear comparable to their own.

Face it, you are just a shitter in denial.

Twinks were definitely detrimental to the early online experience, mainly because of chaos/lightning weapons that had high AR without much of any level investment. And ultimately twinks will continue to be a problem for the early game of any Souls that has weapons which deal high damage without high stat investment and does online matchmaking via soul level. They could just not include this kind of weaponry as a partial solution; I don't really see what the appeal of having it is anyway; but even then the mechanics of weapon upgrades will always bring some imbalance to two low-level characters if one has a +1 and the other has a +10/15/whatever.

The current solution with the weapon matching is kind of okay, it's the other elements of invasions and general gameplay that stack things a little too high against invaders. Invaders can't be invincible at any level range but they should also be pretty dangerous at every range; there should be balance rather than invaders being non-threats or unbeatable.

I think what From has to acknowledge is that they don't need to make an anti-twink system for the entire game, it just has to cover the early levels where twinking is an actual problem. They basically did that in Bloodborne by just not allowing invasions of hosts below level 30 at all and it worked fairly well, players at least got a chance to get some experience before they had to deal with invaders with chalice gems.

Cold comfort to any host that got 1/2hit KO'd, considering there's zero penalty to dying as an invader other than losing some time. Any invader that happened to land one of the "anti-twinks" sitting around with their thumbs up their asses at Parish would at most have a minute or two of his time wasted before he went back to dunking newbies, assuming he bothered to fight it out and didn't just flip off a cliff the second he figured out the host wasn't SL15.

amount would be sufficient, and they would obviously do it on a range rather than a solid number.

Jesus Christ Rye your phantom range is fucking ridiculous on my end probably my internet

who likes cheating to kill gankers? Fuck those guys m I right? Fucking R1 spammers.

It really is just a DS1 Greatsword that ate a bunch of chips, isn't it? God I miss that thing.

Also, my gut says this jump is technically possible. Confirm? Deny?

Also, however many years of youtube hatemail compilations have probably made most people more reluctant to send hatemail in the first place.

sorry ;-;

i even curled up when i saw that really bullshit attack i got that shouldn't have landed

Why not just try it and find out? Not as if you have anything to lose.

Oro had to ruin it for everyone else

Souls PvP is mostly a trash minigame anyway. They shouldn't spend too much effort to balance it.