"Piece of shit with awful suspension like a Ferrari"

"Piece of shit with awful suspension like a Ferrari"

Help me out here, Veeky Forums. Is this an insult or a compliment or a weird hybrid?

It's a piece of shit, I'm sure we can all agree on that. But at least it doesn't have GM suspension but Ferrari suspension.

That is how I understand it

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=first production car with magnetic suspension&oq=first production car with magnetic suspension&aqs=chrome..69i57.18332j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/autoshows-list.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2014/Jan/14naias/Corvettes/Z06-corvette/0113-z06.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's slower and less reliable than a GTR, thats all you need to understand

you got it backwards m8, Ferrari's have GM suspension

>implying the corvette is reliable at all

>Clarkson hated on american cars because he is british
>Schmitz hated on american cars because she is german
>OUR CARS ARE GOOD NOW! WE PROMISE!! EVERYTHING IS GREAT!

How butthurt is Veeky Forums about Sabine Schmitz now?

This. GM came up with mag ride and Ferrari bought the designs from them. She probably prefers rock hard racecar suspension.

Pretty sure she said her Ferrari handles better than that

>GM came up with mag ride
no they didn't

Explain.

Her car is an orange ford ranger 3.2 wildtrak

>implying the corvette can complete a lap without exploding

Explain.

>meme hivemind

nice

>Chevrolet accumulated nearly 1,000 miles of testing on the Nurburgring with the Z06. During that time, we only had two opportunities to run a lap on video – and both were rained out. If we get a lap on video, we will post an official time.

Kek, GM damage control

You're my new favorite trip. Lord alphy now dubs thee my shitposting sidekick.

>GM has taken the c7 to the nurburgring F O U R times
>still no laptimes

niggers are running high 7:20's, only reason they are not publishing them

BTFO!!!!!

High 7:20's as in 720° oil temp?

kek, this.

holy fucking kek my sides are gone

5 star post

daimlerchrysler irrc

Bump

She said she prefers a Ferrari as it has way more grip. Watch it again (even though new Top Gear is terribad).

>schmitz
>never done anything in a race car worth while
>somehow an authority on set up

GM is shit, obviously, it has to be for the price they sell their cars at. but I'm not going to take the word of a tv personality.

Where can I watch it

the Z06 is only shit in the eyes of benchracers.

anyone else knows it's a seriously fast car, capable of great lap times.

>but it's slower than x, y or z
so? the old porshe 997 is also slower than x, y and z, but i'd still take it over most shitboxes on Veeky Forums

man, she aged fast.

i remember her being a top cutie

Capable of great lap times on the first or second lap, in the hands of a professional driver well experienced with the car
Once it starts cutting power after six minutes... lol

so get an oil cooler and a double row aluminum radiator.

Why does any discussion on this board always have to end up as shitposting?

From every review I've heard about the corvette it's extremely fast but it extremely hard to get that performance out of it. When you have professional drivers stating it's hard to control and wants to bite you in stock trim you might have a slight problem. I predict as the c7 zo6 Corvette ages and the price comes down it's going to start challenging the mustang repetition for going out of control.

>benchracers
yea people who only think of the numbers a bit stick and dead and have nothing to say
>Z06
id rather a c4 or c5
something I don't like about the c6 its too try hard
>old porshe 997
I'm drawn towards the 993 targa for no adequate reason

been like that the last couple of years
its just shrills and low life's downing out the place with spam
all that on one of the slowest boards

It's gotten significantly worse in the past year

worst part its only really a hand full of people that perpetuate this mess

It's amazing how 2 people can bring an entire board to its knees every week

Must be the inherent nature of the board, people here are more likely to go outside and work in or drove their cars, which leaves the no car bus riders a fairly empty board to shitpost

only boards like /po/ are slower and the people with the most time irl are somewhere else

google.com/search?q=first production car with magnetic suspension&oq=first production car with magnetic suspension&aqs=chrome..69i57.18332j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I think she's really cool. She was the best part of that Top Gear episode. Not butthurt about her at all.

Anyone else not able to make it through the whole episode? Shit was painful to watch

I turned it off when they started the land rover versus jeep thing.

I thought the America vs. UK thing was forced, played out, and boring. They already did it with the three wheeler shitbox bit, as soon as they started it again with the jeep vs. rover I was done and flicked it off.

The best part was the z06 vs. Snek and that was only so so. It needed more commentary on the actual cars.

I turned it off when Matt asked permission to bump Evans in his reliant and then they giggled like school girls

>spend loads of money on car advertised as "the most track-ready ever"
>spend even more money fixing GM's retarded shit engineering

You have to be kidding

I don't think it was ever marketed as that.
Any track car should have a good aftermarket oil cooler and radiator.

media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/autoshows-list.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2014/Jan/14naias/Corvettes/Z06-corvette/0113-z06.html

>DETROIT – Chevrolet today introduced the most track-capable Corvette in the brand’s history – the 2015 Corvette Z06.

>corvette fangirls BTFO yet again

If that is what americans understand as "born on the track" etc. it explains why they can't win anything :^)

I don't really think that says anything about it being a track ready car. That's just shit every manufacturer says to sell their shit to normies. The fact is no production car is track ready. Not even exotics.

overheating is a common problem of oil to water coolers. If I'm going to be buying a $2,000 set of R1 tires, I should have no problem getting a $500 oil to air oil cooler.

But, it probably wouldn't overheat with your average track day driver.

I don't really care I don't like GM and I don't like the corvette, but you'd be dumb to think a production car is track ready if your an at all competent racer.

t. video game player

>I don't really think that says anything about it being a track ready car.

Except, you know, the part where it says "track capable" and "born on the track" etc.

You win at NASCAR at least, right? And that other "go left" racing event, whatsitcalled... the Indy thing.

doesn't change the point that I made in both posts that you keep choosing to ignore

can someone explain this?

wtcc, wec, f1, wsbk, etc

stick to forza my man

Kek

>Corvette won 4 times in wec babby class
>BEST EVER USA USA USA USA USA

How many class wins again?

Friendly reminder that gm never won Lemans

>corvette won
I know that's what I just said

The M4 GTS ran 6 to 7 seconds out from the ZR1 around the Ring.

>3 minutes total tv airtime
>tv personality

So what happened to the Chevrolet?

Did it crash or just shit out?