In this thread:

>mass effect
>rachni returning
>unshackled AI
>best waifu is your waifu

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orig08.deviantart.net/083e/f/2016/227/b/9/seduction_9_1_by_expf-dadz675.jpg
orig02.deviantart.net/0a1f/f/2016/227/f/9/liara___mass_effect_fan_art_by_mrgrimshadow-dae27rp.jpg
youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw
orig02.deviantart.net/ea9b/f/2012/328/3/d/marauder_shields_22__maggots__mass_effect__by_koobismo-d504i0c.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the race war.

orig08.deviantart.net/083e/f/2016/227/b/9/seduction_9_1_by_expf-dadz675.jpg

no one said or assumed she is except you

I just like how it perfectly rounds out her design. It's a small reminder that she had a military upbringing, and that she has a lot of guns and gadgets and knows how to use them. No matter how cute she may seem.

Yes, with her father being an Admiral (and given his personality) she probably had some marines training.

orig02.deviantart.net/0a1f/f/2016/227/f/9/liara___mass_effect_fan_art_by_mrgrimshadow-dae27rp.jpg

Replaying the series and got to the part where Thane dies in ME3... Cried my eyes out.

See you around, Star man

youtu.be/tRcPA7Fzebw

Why are Turians so perfect, /meg/?

she's actually stated to have gotten the best military training on the fleet, though that particular bit of dialogue only comes up if you don't hug her on her loyalty mission.

>one of the biggest badasses in the galaxy
>killed by Kai Leng

Why did he forget that he's a sniper and instead get into a punch-up with the sword-wielding cyborg?

Bioware had to make sure somebody died, even if it meant fucking up Thane's character.

Ah, I see, too bad that didn't include rifle training.

I wanna slam my face on mirandas ass cheeks and smell her asshole until i pass out

I know that feel.

Quarian women with pockets made from very thin material, and just the right depth to grope her?

You make me sick, I wish you would stop posting here and giving us bad name.

You're saying you wouldn't bury your nose in her sweaty unwashed ass and let her hold you there while you almost orgasm just from deeply inhaling her overwhelming stink?

No, fucking kill yourself you disgusting insect of a man.
I would insult you further but it would probably just turn you on you literal shit eater.

Fag.

do something else then

this whole post made me smile.

What's up with all these images of Carth Onasi?

it's spelled kaidan you fucking moron

>autist quoting his own post

or is it also schizophrenia now?

Thane's a super assassin.

>shading on the goddamn suit

STOP

I saw it on someone wearing Samus' Zero Suit, too, it's the absolute worst.

Still, that mound, though.

I absolutely need latex-covered waifus in Andromeda. I need that crisp shine over her smooth body.

basically all posts are from me, I have multiple split personalities that are arguing in this thread. sorry to break it to you, but its only me and you in this thread, your whole life is a lie.

but I am you too

Veeky Forums's images limits are too damn low, here's part 22 of this epic:

orig02.deviantart.net/ea9b/f/2012/328/3/d/marauder_shields_22__maggots__mass_effect__by_koobismo-d504i0c.jpg

No, it's spelled 'faggot' you fucking retard.

>29 images
>imagelimit
????

Resolution limits, rather.

>Veeky Forums's images limits are too damn low
It's not, you autists just keep spamming your nonsense comic, your gay kaidan shit and your disgusting swampbeast.

Seriously, worse than /dag/ at this point

fuck off to /dag/ then
but maybe an imageboard isnt the right place for you when you hate pictures so much
>only post pictures I approve of
kys

Go get your medicine, autist.

It's been a good long while, meg. Time to say goodbye, I guess.

good riddance

I love you too. Infinitely.

Why? What's wrong OCD?

Wait, what? Why?

Idk just feel like attention whoring lol

Well, meg has been progressively shittier, thanks to the nameless one. We've come a whole year of autism posts. Lately I've been getting ISP troubles as well and have been posting on Veeky Forums solely trough proxies that seem to also be getting banned. I only have access through my new workplace, lately. And browsing Veeky Forums from work ... well, need I say more?

I will post from time to time, I guess, but I may as well be gone at this point. It's not that I don't like hanging around meg or I won't miss it. But at this point I feel more like an enabler of the shitposter's autism than anything.

yes yes blame it all on the autist, jesus, its like a preschool class in here

We're in /meg/, m8. We're all autists here.

What country do you live in that leads to ISP issues just from visiting a website?

A. Find better proxies
B. Man the fuck up. It's just some bored shit trying to troll a general on life support. You're not "enabling" them, they'll be there regardless of your posts.
C. If you still like the place, you probably shouldn't try to convince yourself it's not worth your effort.
D. Man the fuck up.

You don't even need to trip to know it's you.

Not in this scale. Like, look at the content of the last two threads. It's exclusively autist general lately. And every time I've tried to have a conversation, he's derailed it with shitposting. Not to mention he refuses to even discuss the reason for his shitposting. If I understood, I could sympathize, but he is not even open for discussion. He is off limits.

i'm so flattered that you keep mistaking me for him

>tfw you drive a tripfag crazy and question his existence
btw, I barely posted the last 2 weeks since Im occupied replaying the triology in my shitposting primetime

Kebabistan. Looks like there's a reported abuse from IP ranges coming from my ISP. I use to have it with my previous one as well.

>Find better proxies
That just adds issues with latency. I've been browsing Veeky Forums to a crawl lately. Yes, my internet is shit.

>You're not "enabling" them, they'll be there regardless of your posts.
Yes, but you don't have to deal with it then.

>If you still like the place, you probably shouldn't try to convince yourself it's not worth your effort
I like most of the people here. But this place is not fun anymore. I just scroll through the thread trying to find something that isn't the autist. And that leaves maybe 5 people nowadays. Most of the poster counts come from me, I guess, for changing IPs all the goddamn time.

>Man the fuck up.
There are many things you can do. Man the fuck up could also mean to leave this place. It takes just as much effort. Even more so, I'd argue.

Of course you are.

>derailed it with shitposting
Try harder to have the conversation. Ignore them (it's likely at least one other person at this point). You don't show sympathy to the mentally retarded, they're not real people.

So we've given at least two autists a podium to speak. That's great.

Look, I'm gonna give it a shot, but at some point, this is going to get too tedious. So I'm not gonna give any promises.

>its an OCD has another existential crisis episode
Maybe your problem is the lack of news/overabundance of bad news about andromeda. Everytime you post you cry about how shit the new installment will be. same as WG who follows Currythunder on Twitter just to fuel his own rage.
you are ruining this general by yourselve and you realize that Mass Effect is finished and that makes you mad. but blaming everything on the scapegoat autist is way more easier than dealing with the loss of you Mass Effect and in the end the general.

Also, Kenny Baker a.k.a. R2D2, is dead.

>you are ruining this general by yourselve
I upload you.

exchange by with for and you get the meaning I intended

Great save.

>Look, I'm gonna give it a shot, but at some point, this is going to get too tedious. So I'm not gonna give any promises.

this just has to be bait, or are you seriously suggesting that my autism is the worst ever seen in this general and that a few shitposts and picturedumps kill this general.
you are a child in the head m8, and I dont even mean that as an insult

fuck. guess the autist won after all.

>this just has to be bait
You're in for a surprise. Ask around.

I remember the last time you said you will never visit /meg/ again after the failed attempt of the mod to merge it with /dag/. and yet, here you are. so just fuck off man, if you cant handle one sole autist on the internet then fuck off already, jesus holy motherfucking christ.

No, I said I wasn't gonna stick around to merge with /dag/. When /dag/ and /meg/ became two separate generals again, what reason did I have? I guess bottom down I just want to stay here and entertain your autism.

jk, I'm actually too autistic to leave this autistic place.

The autist kaidanfag is still the worst tho

since everyone can just put that name on, I'm not too sure who's who now any more.

case in point

what the fuck have I ever done to you guys? why are you so mean? you just ruined my entire day

Daily reminder that I'm a great guy.

Nobody gives a shit about your day. Also, not your personal blog.

you're right, i should get back to posting mass effect related content

This content is inappropriate for a blue board. Reported.

announcing reports actually is a bannable offense unlike posting safe for work images

Gay people kissing is not sfw content.

You're not SFW content!