World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

No Pants Allowed Edition

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Druid/DK/Shaman
Which Class/Spec of these is most fun?

Does every guild fucking raid 10pm est to 2am est? I was looking through some raid guild bullshit and saw most choose that time.

What alliance race do I change my nelf male dk to?

If you do Invasions pre level 100 and hold on to the chests you get from them until level 100 will they have ilvl 700 gear inside them?

Why is every post here a question?

people that transmog into swords/axes on their DH disgust me

I got one of the 6-stage invasion weapons, one agi staff from brewmaster and 2 of the axes for windwalker.

Is windwalker exclusively meant to dual wield now or can I upgrade the staff to 730 and still do as much damage as if I upgraded both the axes to 730?

Why is this still the best spellcaster transmog set?

sorry we dont want to use the same 2 pairs of glaives everyone fucking has right now.

worgen male
human female

also, can we not have some gay fucking anduin / nigger dragon OP next time?

WW is exclusively DW

you mad? xD

Hey you.
Yes you.
We see you lurking. Post dem roleplay characters and their bios.
Don't be a shy cunt, even the trannies roleplay here. They wish they were a chick irl at least.

Doggos

Did they ever add in the fucking Godfrey version?

No, thats not how chests work.
But you CAN get the wep upgrades

Because only a couple people ever answer them so they tend to pile up a bit.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BABBU AND LONE HUNTER OF GOOD LUCK

BLOW THEM A /KISS TO GET THE DROP YOU NEED

just resubbed and thought I would peek at the new class changes

>melee hunter
this is a joke right? well, it seems like it could be interesting enough but I'm not sure it is my cup of tea

>fury warrior
I liked how it was before, but I also like how it is now. So far so good. Why did they take away 1h weapons though?

>pirate rogue
I like it. I mean, it's just combat with a different flavor, but it feels better and roll the bones is fun

>beer monk
I have no idea how this works now, but it doesn't feel very good

coming from w* it is going to take a very long time to get used to wow movement again. I am tempted to try demon hunter for the double jump. Do demon hunters have air control, as in, can they turn mid air and curve their jump?

Good taste

what about these?
i want glaives but there's only like two models so i used these swords that sheath on the back

>lfr hfc cloth set is cooler than 90% of the tier sets

You cant use like, 1/3 of your main rotation without having DW

my friend is dead set on being a monk and I'm still undecided. We have a mutual bud who plays heal and has almost every heal class. The only dps class that seems to work with WW is DK. Will anything else work in 3s with WW monkey?

WW is DW

Which really sucks cause monks don't even use their weapons, at least with a staff on your back it could be a walking stick or something

>trying to push bump in a fresh thread

/spit
/pity

whats the best alliance race for a druid

absolutely disgusting

Those are just large puppers

>implying Im not just posting my threehorn bc I can

/kiss
/mock

but
i don't wanna use those ones
i'm just waiting for artifacts

female NE

How hard is it to get more than one artifact weapon because I want to play disc priest but holy is better at healing shitters and panic healing people who are prone to fuck up. So I don't know if I should start with the holy one or disc one.

How are mistweavers looking for legion? Are they a good choice if my main goal is to do primarily focus on 5-man content with a little raiding and pvp on the side?

i dont have one for my demon hunter yet
do you want to hear my shamans?

more pics pls
your character looks awesome

t. horde player

of course, how could i pick any other race/gender

returning player, havent played since TBC
where can i find info on the best spec and stuff for druids now?

Alright, so I've mained tank since BC and want to play an even more braindead roll in Legion.

What race and gender should I make my hunter on alliance.

why do people say this game has no community?
my server is literally full of life and people shitposting in trade chat almost 24/7

>tfw want disc weapon so I can pvp
>want holy weapon for raiding
>want shadow weapon in case we have too many healers
Why did they make it hard to keep all your weapons maxed?

Human male hunter

>her

Femhuman or femnelf

>got an Invasion weapon pre level 100

of fucking course

There's also a mace and a staff
I have yet to see the staff drop since the event started

all specs for druids are good
i suppose you could use icy veins but you can really just figure out what you want to play and for druid it'll be viable

i just want to warn you if you plan to raid that hunters are usually relied upon for kiting and stuff like that
if you just want to sit back and dps pick a fire mage or something

who dat tell her to add me on facebook im an alpha aussie boy

>tfw no thicc BElf/NElf in the game
:

>implying it matters when you get your artifact weapon when you walk into the new area

>her

Getting free levels from cucks doing invasions.

Just post whatever! We're all good here.

Don't invasion chests scale to the level you open them at? I hope I'm not saving them up for nothing

>boosted a Shaman to play Enhance
>bored of it already
>leveled a Shadow Priest to 100 and just hit 100 today
>bored of it after a few hours
>leveled up a DK to 96
>don't want to play it because it's going to be an overpopulated class

I CANNOT PICK A FUCKING CLASS.

I think I'm going to try Fury Warrior next.

old screenshot

which class should I play this time

Open one of the older ones and see what it has in it

With that name, BM seems appropriate.

why not open one in a couple levels and find out?

You're wrong. That may not be how all chests work but the legion chests do indeed do this

Yes

>boost a mage a week ago
>bored
>level a paladin
>bored
>try my priest
>bored
>try my shaman
>bored
>try my warrior again
>cant stop playing

I guess I'm "that warrior guy" now

Yeah it sucks how all three priest specs are viable in their own niche so you need them all.

Yeah they scale I just got a character to 100 with like 20 boxes got all pieces except the chest and weapon

Post comfy.

No they dont

Every single person (and absentee Varian) in this picture besides Anduin is dead

kek

why is illidan so big?

>Dont like new fury
>Dont like fury artifacts
>Arms is super fun
>Like arms artifact
>Arms is like always worse then fury
>RNG the Spec

God fucking dammit

Fucking frustrated myself, can't pick a class either,me and 2 friends usually do dank arenas together, but my shaman is a shadow of its former self, I'm dog at playing rogue, warriors are basic bitches and I'll be damned if I play dotspamming warlock... What do? Anyone got some recommendations for 3s teams in legion? One of my m8s is always either hpally or mage, rest of the comp is wip

>afk leveling while watching Judge Judy
Legion is already my favorite expansion

The most fun dps spec right now is fire mage,fury warrior and undead dk. The new rogue spec is fun but it's RNG heavy.

you could always play a demon hunter :^)

>mfw leveling my fourth warrior

Getting them is extremely easy, just a quest at 102 for your secondary specs. Maintaining them, however, would be a big investment. It's supposed to take something like 4 months to completely max out one, and that's playing for several hours a day every day.

He joined

Just play prot bro join the club it's lit

Bolvar is debatable.

HOW DO I NOT DIE AS A DEMON HUNTER TANK? I AM ITEM LEVEL 700 AND STILL DYING IN MYTHIC DUNGEON. I POP ALL MY MITIGATIONS AND TRY HEALING, BUT THE HEALERS JUST CAN'T KEEP ME ALIVE THROUGH THE 100K+ RANDOM CRITS. PLS.

Yeah I think DK is fun as fuck but when my guild inevitably dies like it did in WoD I want to be able to find a new one and I don't think I'll be able to do that as a DPS DK.

How much EXP do you get per Invasion?

>Saurfang does racist impressions now

No wonder Vol'Jin didn't make him warchief

baby murloc, tabard guy and staff lady are dead?

;c

Both DH specs are shit until they get their artifacts and actually have access to their talents.

How does the artifact upgrading even work? A weekly limit per weapon?

Fordragon is the new LK and he interacts a lot with the DK as you raise your Four Horsemen idiot.

bitch its been a week, you should be 725 by now.

Alright, Doing the 'Steve Rogers' challenge.

>Only One life
>Can only play Prot Warrior (Prot Pally is iffy since pretty sure the Captain never needed to use Religion to beat the baddies.)
>Must wear Leather. Captain America never wore a suit of armour
>Can only use a shield. No Swords/Maces/axes. Only a shield and your fist
>Cannot get buffs from anyone else
>Being able to equip Green/Blue/Purple is up to you. I am doing it because America isn't a piss fucking poor country if it gives away free money to Dindu Nuffins

Doubt I will find a purple, I know this is easier then doing Ironman but whatever.

Anything else I should apply?

I wish w* could survive, but this game may have to do

How much do you guys reckon a level 25 felbat pup would sell for?

Muh waifu whitemane is back for dks! Ty bolvar

woah dog feets

so he's easy to see when 25 people are gang banging him

play a pally so you can throw your shield
or use a fist weapon maybe

You get consumables that add artifact power. When you use them, the AP is added to whatever weapon you have equipped. Just about every activity gets you these consumables; they even randomly drop off of mobs.

There's no lockout that I know of, it just starts to take a fuckton of AP after about half way.

anyone know?

>being a facebook meme is fun

iktf bro

Yeah, it's honestly what made me decide to main DK.
Becoming Deathlord and having the Four Horsemen at your back while wielding basically two frostmournes is 2KOOL