2017 and onward Audi's will all be reactive FWD based 'AWD' instead of permanent torsen systems like before

>2017 and onward Audi's will all be reactive FWD based 'AWD' instead of permanent torsen systems like before

Rather FUCKING kill myself to be honest, quattro is dead.

>all
I doubt the R8 will

I don't really care

it doesnt snow here so i have no need for quattro

and i wouldnt track an audi out of fear of breaking it from how fragile those vag piles of shit are.

>i'd own a b5s4 tho

Volkswagen BTFO!!!!!

Very few Audis past the B5 RS4 are interesting in the first place. So who gives a fuck.

Meh, sounds like internet myth.

Saves fuel.
99% of buyers won't notice the difference
High performance models will still use Torsen

>things I made up

ok senpai

>To be marketed under the name quattro ultra, the new system abandons the widely used Torsen torque sensing system, as well as the central differential and rear differential hardware used by Audi in one form or the other since the inception of its original quattro four-wheel drive system back in 1980.

>.....the new system is able to run in a more efficient state than the Torsen arrangement, which will continue to be used on more powerful Audi models, including upcoming RS models from the German car maker’s Quattro division.

>audi
Nothing of value was lost

>quattro ULTRA
>normie b8

This feels like something they're doing to make their systems closer to VWs so they have to manufacture less component types.

German car brands a shit anyway
Scratch that
EUROPEAN car brands a shit

this is a good thing.
full time awd is garbage for tarmac unless it's dirty or wet.

So are american and korean brands. Why are the japanese so based?

And then there was one.

It's not like anyone except rich normie fags cared about these pieces of shit. Fuck these VW diesel shill underlings. B5 was the last decent one.

Who the fuck cares? Nobody takes a fucking Audi to a race track anyway

Exactly

doesn't necessarily make it bad.
who cares what the torque split is when you're doing a 3 point turn or parallel parking?
it's not like front engine audi's handle well right now anyway.

VW is all transverse except the toerag and the amork