pokemongo.gamepress.gg

>reddit teir circlejerking bullshit
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Ban yourself tools
github.com/NECROBOTIO/NecroBot
github.com/d-haxton/HaxtonBot

>Configs for GetBannedBot
github.com/drz44/DrZ-Configs

>GUI for GetBannedBot
github.com/nicoschmitt/necrobotvisualizer

>Feeder
github.com/5andr0/PogoLocationFeeder

>Auto banner
en.bignox.com/pokemongo / pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
apkmirror.com/apk/niantic-inc/pokemon-go

>Maps
Windows, Linux, OS X: github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap
Python: github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map

>Sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-metter-where-you.html

>Banned?
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/565264-quickspin-pokemongo-softban-unbanner-quickly-unbans-your-softbanned-account.html

1st for 100iv poliwag

>when you find out grandmas house has 5 nearby stops but she got alzheimers and dont recognize you

Third for botter tears

Then she won't remember you when you take some cash from her purse each time you visit.

how long until i'm unbanned

Once they ban you, they send the Internet Police to your house, you're going to rot in prison for the rest of your life.

try logging in a different ip address.

satan pls go

I did, it's an account ban, i can log into my walker account, my coworker's account and my gfs botted one but my main bot got fucked.

Johto when?

never. They didn't even release a complete game, only 10% of what was supposed to be in it was actually in the release. Do you think they're even thinking about expanding things at this point? We'll be lucky to get an 'expansion' before 2018.

that's unfortunate user.

I think you mean, "When the fuck do we get Ditto?"

wtf i keep missing poliwags.

So are they actually banning people? I got a program on my computer that let's me play it using fake GPS. How can they tell it's fake? How likely is it for me to get banned?

>I got a program on my computer that let's me play it using fake GPS. How can they tell it's fake?

you outsmarted them they can't tell

It doesn't send any altitude information. Also if you go to gyms, they'll look at anyone placing 'good' mons at them now. If you don't earn super fast XP, snipe a lot, teleport all over, you might get overlooked, you might not. They might have a threshold of 'ban anyone who does this' while leaving minor offenses alone and just softbanning them as a scare tactic.

i heard there are "different" bans, is that true or is niantic just fucking everyone in the ass they can get their hands on

Botfags deserve it though.

Is manually snipping still working? Like, making a bat file and just filling the coordinates yourself? Has anyone gotten banned by doing it prudently?

not the rural ones, i'm gonna send a ban appeal and tell them i'm handicapped and i'm gonna sue the shit out of them for discriminating and see if it works

It won't :^)

How do you find coordinates for sniping more common pokemon?

I am in the discord channel for the high IVs but I don't really want to just snipe dratinis and lapras only.

use pogo location feeder

there are different bans.

Is pokemap killed? Tried it an it shows nothing.

>day if the rope
>3% of my bots get banned
>update config and make more
>continue to troll university gyms

get fucked, walkcucks

>continue to get banned
:3

How do we use Nox safely now?

Nice. Thanks I didn't realize you could filter the results.

Is there a way to setup PokeSniper2 to auto snipe from Pogo Location Feeder?

Just realized a great way to get anyone banned even if they're playing legit. This is great for messing with other teams.

I highly doubt Niantic is thoroughly checking reports. If they get a certain amount for a specific person, they'll probably autoban them.

1. Get the username of the person you want banned.

2. Start up whatever bot you want. Login with whatever account you want. Make sure the bot is running correctly and catching stuff.

3. Take a screenshot.

4. Photoshop person's username somewhere in the terminal or somewhere in your screenshot. Whatever looks legit.

5. Post to /pgg/ and pretend to be a moron who has no idea what he's doing and ask for help. Post to Reddit and brag about not getting banned. You might need to repost a few times on multiple accounts since piracy threads get removed extremely quickly.

6. They're banned

>day of the rope
>none of my bots get banned
>none of my bots have ever been softbanned
>none of my bots in over 20 other online games have ever been banned
because I don't run bots

i'm not sure about that, I think you can use the "autosnipe.bat" then in user.xml you can filter the pokemans you want to snipe.

you don't

Goodbye botters! See you in hell!

Wow this game didn't last long

all botfags got rekt so this general is kinda dead :^)

Wow haha

Scanfag here, just got two of my accounts banned under the "our servers are humbled by the response" error. Warning to scannerboys out there, it might be because I was running a multiacc scanner, but keep it on the down low for a bit.

>all botfags got rekt
My bot is running smoothly, you dingus. :^)

let's see for how long :^)

Place bets

Aerodactyl

poliwag

>enough candy to evolve abra into kadabra
>can't find a high cp abra for the life of me

I mean, they spawn near my house but still. why are high cp abras so rare?

eevee

Mr. Meme

Mr. Mime

your a fag you walkfag

Pinsir

You might be catching them from a nest, and from what I understand, nests have an iv limit on one iv stat, which may be capping your abra cp low. Might be speaking out my ass rn.

Also are there two generals up?

mad? :^)

Scratch that last statement, kspg is actin all weird I guess

halp

don't snipe user. it's like asking for a ban.

i hav 100 bot accounts and none of htem got banned

go fuck yourself walkfag LOL

git gud

Why won't sniping work in Pokemon: Global Offensive?

Quit cuz all of the botfags but now everyone I know who botted is banned. Might play again now, any events coming up?

>lying on the internet
why user, why?

New tracking system might be implemented after san francisco tests go well. Other than that, there's the pokemon go wrist accessory

I only got banned once when my current gps coordinates didn't match on the settings

been using it for weeks still havent gotten banned

has anyone using Nox got banned?

not lying

botting is fun and i can sell the accounts when im done >:)

Anyone know of a Dratini nest in US?

I hope my officemates who use nox while at work gets banned, while i enjoy my bots in terminal

They appear too unfrequent for it to be a nest I believe, but still I'll look for a high cp one somewhere else I guess.

As long as you dont go sanic speed. you'll never get b& for now.

use bots like a real man you noxfag

Sniping is still ok. Set autosniper to go off every 30 seconds instead of every 10. They check your position every 60 secs (to gauge your walk distance for eggs) Having your snipes happen further apart lowers your likelihood of getting caught.

BUFF ALAKAZAM

Also whenever I interact with this Alakazam the game freezes and crashes. This is the only Pokemon that will happen with. Really weird

And apparently it will happen on any device. I logged in with another phone and it crashed just the same. Odd

>walkfag problems

Anyone?

1st reply to you for 'I fucking wish.'

Sure pal.

onix

You don't, your time is over. Accept your fate and die like the spineless dog you are.

It's not next to a grimmer is it?

>tfw bot got banned
>without ever getting to use it
That's like dying a virgin man

>That's like dying a virgin man

LOL yeah haha

Do you mind if I use your joke with my friends tomorrow?

almost a week, i'm still hoping to get any 100IV poliwag evolution I really don't care if his moveset his shit.

Onyx because you deserve to be cucked.

How much of a normie am I

About how long after any suspicious activity will Niantic send the ban to your account. Got curious of the spoof life and sat around Santa Monica, didn't gym snipe or stuff like that. Mostly just curious how far they'll dig into account history to check for suspicious activity.

Is this guy cheating?

It is? Is that a known bug

Yeah, grimmer breaks older Android phones. You have to evolve or get rid of it. Alternatively, stick it in a gym to freeze other trainers out for the free coins.

if push comes to shove you could always hang yourself with it

The more you know

Yes.

When do I start getting ultra balls

Post tits and you can be as little of a normie as you want to be user~

if he's in south east asia he's definitely cheating

level 21

level 20