/fog/ - Fallout General

Synth waifu mods when

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/?
imperial-library.info/content/nu-hatta-sphinxmoth-inquiry-tree
euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/015737133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cyborg edition?

cyborgs are fucking losers, get your Conrad Frosted Flakes Kelogg shit outta here

General is dead
All hail the General

4th for bittersweet Mariner kisses.

Is there like a spread sheet or something that shows the best way to get materials for crafting?

Why isn't there a new trailer for Nuka world?!

It's been delayed until September.

What do you end up looking like when you use mostly vanilla shit?

because the trailer will be out a week before the dlc, which we only have a placeholder date of the 30th as information. So if a trailer isn't out by this tuesday or so, it'll be out by the next.

because it's a complete disappointment and Beth needs those Season Pass sales

Is there a mod that changes the Minuteman into Nazis?

Unless someone waved their magic wand and stole a fuckton of money from them, they don't need shit. Fo4 already made Skyrim it's bitch when it came to sales.

I was reading on reddit lmao that FNV sold better than FO4, and any evidence to the contrary was made up

750 million first 24 hours

From my latest survival game.

My game is entirely vanilla as I'm waiting for updates to stop breaking shit and for everything to come out so I know what I want

your waifu is better than 85% of the garbage that gets passed around as thread "discussion"

it ain't even me trying to waifu, pretty sure she's just default Nora after some dicking around with sliders.

I am fond of the look I've achieved though. Need less shitty looking glasses but what gives int is what gives int.

>I was reading on reddit lmao that FNV sold better than FO4
Not even him but how the fuck could anyone on reddit.... wait, its reddit, I can see how they would say something so stupid

as low of an opinion I usually have of reddit, I seriously can't believe anyone who think that unless whatever sales document was sourced for the numbers for Fo4 had been attacked by censor with a grudge against big number that was high off the fumes of his white out..

>mfw CBBE doesn't do it for me anymore and Atomic Beauty is the best body for exaggerated waifus but nobody makes clothes for it

neck yourself cancer

that's not a waifu are you retarded

use bodyslide you dumbfuck.

>A female character is a waifu
Truly, this is the worst meme.

>bodyslide
I'll pretend you had any idea what you were talking about and say I don't feel like making a conversion for every thing I like in outfitstudio

Atomic is awful though, just use CBBE or JB(even though it also has nothing) and manually enter if you need to. The only decent thing about it is the pushup effect with skindentation which could be done by modders themselves but only the guy doing AB cares enough to do that.

That's pretty much what its meant for the past year or 2. No one cares for the actual definition as long as they can sling it in the general vicinity and hope it sticks.

Please don't tell me you're this dumb.
Hit the Batch convert button and wait.

I specifically denied my character as being a waifu.

>a female character isn't a waifu

Go ahead and reread what I said moron.

>No one cares for the actual definition as long as they can sling it in the general vicinity and hope it sticks.
Jesus. Like autist, cuck, and speaking like a nigger twitter. Awful memes.

cancer

>Batch convert button and wait
>he's never opened outfitstudio

ok so you actually don't know what you're talking about

This is bait. No one is this stupid.

That was me being dumb and thought you were going on about not knowing hot to operate BS.

>it's a Maxson marries Nora fanfic

why is this so rare

What's wrong with that?
Good on them, I wish I had that kind of motivation.

because Maxson is a big gay racist and also a terrible person who you don't interact with much even if you side with him.

Your taste is bad, you should feel bad about it, and you deserve to have no fanworks. Literally the only pairs inferior to your taste are SS with anything ghoul or mutie.

because Nora is dead
because Maxson is gay
because Nate is canon

>bethesda
>having pcs in any sort of canon but the most vaguely described kind

Japs at it again
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17414/?

>sentry armor
My dick

>bethesda
do you think ANY fallout protag's canon gender is not male?

CUT-E

I think the only one who is definitely male is is the first fallout's protag, as they father a kid who shows up in 2. However I was only including bethesda's works in my argument.as they're the only ones relevant for this particular querstion. Hell I'm pretty sure that there have been interviews where it's been expressed by bethesda employees that they don't like defining shit about the protags of their previous because it makes people feel like their playthroughs of the older games didn't mean dick.

Well, we know the Neravarine is a male.

Neloth mentions him as such in Dragonborn

The Nerevarine is male, it doesn't necessary mean the nerevarine is Tbh

Did you mean
>Nerevar is male, it doesn't necessarily mean The Nerevarine is Tbh

Because Neloth specifically refers to the Nerevarine, not Nerevar, as male.

No. Sheogorath is male, it doesn't mean the Champion of Cyrodiil was

thats a whole different situation entirely m8.

given that Neloth was a sick old fuck at the time who met the Nerevarine a couple of times to buy some shit from them well over 200 years prior to meeting the LDB, it's not unreasonable to say that he could possibly be misremembering.

That or Bethesda fucked up or tripped over English sucking complete dick at being able to be vague or neutral about someone's gender.
>daedric princes
>having genders
They use or have common depictions of their avatars for the sake of mortals. Their true forms are as undefinable by mortals as their morality is. Mortals just label shit because it's convenient.
Not exactly. There is a lot of debate that suggests that the Nerevarine may have mantled Nerevar, which could explain why Neloth calls the Nerevarine male as Nevrar was male.

Not really. Before the Nerevarine mantled Nerevar, he/she could've been anyone. But after successfully mantling Nerevar, the Nerevarine was ALWAYS Nerevar reborn, a Dunmer male who looks just like the Ordinator masks.

remove the triangle roof or no?

looks alright

>japan's finally getting the /m/ out

maybe they'll start on gundam power armor conversions

Turn off your pipboy light. It's daytime.

Sell me on DLC's. When I saw the trailers for them, I didn't care for it because they didn't have that unique look/setting the previous games' DLC's had.

For a few examples, The Pitt had this permadark, rusty depressing look that made the slaves feel hopeless so they won't rebel. Old World Blues gave off this feel of being on a different planet. Honest Hearts makes me want to play on hardcore mode from all that nature.

The Nerevarine never mantled Nerevar, he simply was Nerevar.

imperial-library.info/content/nu-hatta-sphinxmoth-inquiry-tree
>Tiber Septim: "The Stormcrown manted by way of the fourth: the steps of the dead. Mantling and incarnation are separate roads; do not mistake this. The latter is built from the cobbles of drawn-bone destiny. The former: walk like them until they must walk like you. This is the death children bring as the Sons of Hora."

The only one that does anything like that is Far Harbor, the rest are just additional features for Settlements. FH is pretty decent at the oppressive, low visibility oh-shit-fog-monsters thing but much like the rest of the game needs mods to live up to its true potential, fog isn't deadly enough and there's not enough pushing it back.

Daedric princes have no defined physical sex, they choose what they want to be and can shift back and forth.

The workshops are just more settlement shit but the Vault one does give you a fuckhuge area to build in but really they're not that important. Automatron is really fucking good for the 10 buck price tag and lets you build your own robots with a really deep customization system and has a main plot that very quickly devolves into campy comic book goodness in the final dungeon if you've done the Silver Shroud quest line and wear the kit to the last fight.

Far Harbor is pretty much Fo4's answer to Dragonborn from Skyrim and has the same amount of content as most of Fo3s dlc. with a fairly interesting 3 faction conflict that really fleshes out the Children of Atom that builds on the "oh fuck the CoA are not to be fucked with anymore" feeling you get when you first run into their random cultists in the base game.
>underselling automatron
I can (sorta) understand not liking robots, but it's getting old that the dlc gets shunted into the same category as the workshop dlcs.

Yeah that's fair, Automatron is easily my favorite of the lot, promoting it slips my mind sometimes since I've had ADA get stuck clipped into buildings and just spamming her fucking sound clips over and over.

The actual robot building, customization, and sheer utility is top notch, especially with mods.

Automatron is easily my favorite DLC, gives new quests, new game mechanics, new content, integrates well into the base game
I don't care enough about Far Harbor to actually go there, at least the new legendary properties and weapon types are nice but overall the DLC is a waste to me

Yeah mod compatibility is another thing to consider. I think the first workshop is the one that falls the flattest overall in terms of dlc thanks to this. I mean the arenas and cages are nice enough, but they're not really all that fun to use. Contraptions had that big mod that fixed fucking everything like day 1 and vault tec has also had sufficient expansion in its shit with mods on top of the big chunk of settlement shit it offers that it neatly falls into second place for settlement dlc.
I can see why. The big fault of Far Harbor imo is that it really didn't really have all that strong of a hook to get the player to go there like Dragonborn did. Cultists getting sent to assassinate you, often in broad fucking daylight, is interesting. Especially when they spout shit about another Dragonborn and call you a liar.

Eh give it a shot sometime, solving the island's mysteries is pretty interesting the first time through and killing new monsters is always a welcome treat.

No shit, that workshop is awful. I don't think I've ever actually bothered to use anything from that dlc after the initial release, it's all so clunky, expensive and frankly not terribly useful or fun.

Plus the perks and gear you get from the place are nice.

Eh, I found most of the gear to lean towards the fun/silly end of the spectrum rather than practical but the perks are fucking great.

Out of focus and blurry
neat

I haven't visited here or touched the game for a couple of months. Have I missed anything good? Nuka World out yet?

Nuka World comes out at the end of the month

We posting big brown butts?

Are you the one with the imgur? Pls post it.

Nope.
First time I've posted this particular ass and the last one I posted was months ago.

You'd know that nuka world isn't out because it's been stated to not be out no less than a dozen times in this thread alone or if you bothered to check literally any source of information.

All we know is what has been datamined and that the placeholder date is the 30th.

I was just fishing for any information people might have about it. So is there any reason to play the game until then?

For...fun?

Also BAKA just updated if you're into autismforts

You said you've not played for months, so I've you've not played with vault tec a little bit it's worth dicking around if you have any fun at all with settlements. If your duration of not playing includes not having played FH, you should definitely play that.

Oh right the filter. Simply Modular Housing

Fair enough. I already played it 150+ hours and got bored. Just wondered if there was anything new to get my interest again.

Nothing big. Some little quest mods of decent quality and the usual additions of new armor/weapons/robot bits. Still waiting on somebody to crack adding physics bones so shit can get crazy silly.

Would be nice if somebody could overhaul the burning status effect to not be its own thing and not a bad version of bleed/poison. Yeah there's one that makes the damage stack but I'd rather see it not have a normal duration and instead have the damage start dropping towards 0 ending the effect if burning hasn't been applied in the last second. If burning is reapplied however it begins to stack damage until it reaches a threshold dictated by energy resistance where the flames become self-sustaining and the damage grows on its own (but can still be added to) until the target dies, preferably with the burn-to-ash death effect. I think that'd give flame weapons both significantly better usefulness as well as more accurately model trying to burn someone to death.
Maybe I'll stop sucking so many dicks and download the CK to take a crack at it.

pppprrrrrrtttttttttttt

Does gender have an impact on the game at all? If so, is one more fitting to the story than another?

Not really no.

though its usually considered that the female VA is better

Female is a better experience

Female VA does a better job with the sarcastic/asshole responses

Would the voice work for an Asian lady or would it be totally out of place?

Buttfuck the Commonwealth soon, boys.

race doesn't matter all that much when you're a boston native whose family has probably been there for upwards of 3 generations.

what do Asians sound like?

yeah, race is just a social construct

I didn't realize that Digital Nightmare would pair so well with the seasons winter mod. I've been spooked quite a few times so far this playthrough.

euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/015737133

>Name
>Fallout NEW ORLEANS
>Recorded content; Computer software; Video games software.

Sawyer said it's not Fallout related, but I mean the trademark is right there.

Different races sound different fampai, it probably has to do with selection due to languages spoken by the dominant cultures or something.