zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/getappstore
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
discord.gg/8H4esU9
amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_tm_mm1Undgr_2_tc?_encoding=UTF8&node=15088532011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=ZXBGQ9MBFWVR7FH2JG96&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=a6814f6e-3c0b-434e-9734-8cfba25633c9&pf_rd_i=15088531011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you fuck a dragon?

Amazon $10 guide for retards. Offer expires August 31st. WORKS REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU'RE FROM.

Requirements
Android device or emulator (bluestacks works).

1. Download Amazon app store. Enable app installs from unknown sources (if not using bluestacks).
amazon.com/getappstore
2. Download Hay Day from the app store. If it doesn't show up when you search for it, try to look for it on the apps page. You don't need to play the game.
3. After 24-48h, you will get an email about receiving your $10. You can also check your credit here
amazon.com/b?node=13142005011
If you haven't received your money after 48h, contact amazon support.
4. Download hearthstone from amazon app store. If you had an earlier installation, uninstall it.
5. Within the amazon app, set a random US address. Example: 16205 Alton Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618. Fake phone number works here. You may also want to enable Mobile 1-Click via 1-Click settings. Do NOT add a credit card.
6. If you're not from the US, set your country to US within the app by navigating to Your account->Manage Your Content and Devices->Settings from the menu button on the top right.
7. You can make multiple amazon accounts for more money. This is against Amazon's ToS though.
8. To get your free hearthstone stuff, simply open hearthstone on your device/emulator and buy them from the shop.

Troubleshooting:
Make sure you actually did 5 and 6 above. (especially if heroes cost more than $10)
Relog on amazon app
Relaunch HS and try again
If you added a fake credit card for some reason, remove it and do above
If the transaction fails and the desktop client complains about a pending purchase, leave the app up and let it buffer
Make a new account

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN IN THE THREAD, GO THROUGH THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION

You can get extra $5 via referral stuff. A real phone number is required, but non-US numbers work fine. Either find a referral code from a previous thread, or create another account to invite yourself.

Hay day 10$ promo endend earlier..
Havent read anything about bans on ppl using multiple acc, is it safe?

sure

>Hay day 10$ promo endend earlier..

Post source.

I wouldn't be posting the guide if it had ended.

There were a couple of anons that said they were reported for using multiple accounts.

Tempo is too good in HS because the pacing is all fucked up. It's too fast and it's a problem when you're drawing threats every turn and curving out. You can complain about being mana screwed or mana flooded but MTG has the correct pace for a card game. It's not a curveoutfest and there's a declare blockers phase so that prevents tempo/zoo from being dominant.

Tempo in hearthstone is WAY OUT OF CONTROL.

Posting waifu.

Good. Me too.

Reported by who?

You have to be fucking with me.

amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_tm_mm1Undgr_2_tc?_encoding=UTF8&node=15088532011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=ZXBGQ9MBFWVR7FH2JG96&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=a6814f6e-3c0b-434e-9734-8cfba25633c9&pf_rd_i=15088531011

Sorry dont know how to shorten

counterpoint: delver of secrets

If you decide to use Gmail for the amazon promotion, you can use your phone number for verification even if you hit the limit for texts.

kek, hey faGots iM makInG an NzOth dicK.
What ShoUlD I haAAve iN plaCe. iNsteead of Carne?!?!?!?

Why did I wait so long....

Should I dust this nigga?

It's a fun card and I got it from a pack, which makes it a bit special. But I need another legendary and have no dust, I need Onyxia.
I don't use this card at all.

I should have said banned, and by Blizzard. They got their Hearthstone accounts locked.

>• This is a limited time offer. Offer is valid for customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore to an Android device or Fire tablet between August 1, 2016 and August 14, 2016.

>between August 1, 2016 and August 14, 2016.

Hope you exploited this while it lasted guys.

Thought you were talking about the "the promotion doesn't show up on the hay day page so it must've ended" like the hundreds of people before you.

Looks like it's actually over. Good thing I got everything I wanted.

I'm sorry, was Wild Nacatl never a thing, or are you just retarded?

Currently he's safe to dust, unless the meta slows down in the future (which it never will looking at the past of hearthstone development) you might play a 7 mana yeti that gives you a random spell.

You might want to keep him for the memes.

unless you're a faggot that plays wild, this along with the rest of tgt and blackrock is getting rotated out in about four months when the expansion after kharazhan comes out. dust him, you can make a free legendary

>play cards
>opponent removes with pyro+coin and minions

>play more cards
>opponent removes with consecrate and minions

>play some more cards
>opponent removes with pyro+equality

>repeats a few more times

>opponent finally does something proactive
>play yogg
>it clears the board and shadowsteps itself

>play THIS
>stalls for a turn with forbidden healing
>counters with anyfin, clears my board and emotes

>play yogg again and win because it casts Hellfire

Post Fun stories
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would dust it but not to get onyxia

>I need Onyxia.

I remember shitters dusting onyxia before standard hit because it was such a trash card in their eyes. Good thing I kept mine.

Again, post source instead of "somebody said"

Yeah they must have been flooded, how many acc did you use? I have one more since i was afraid of getting banned....

4. One for each hero and one for 3 adventure wings.

I did a couple of accounts on the 14th, I wonder if I will get the credit.

Counterpoint to what, exactly?

Yeah and so was tarmagoyf and elves that play 5 creatures turn 1 and then RUN OUT OF GAS because they're not drawing threats every turn and curving out. And they're also not attacking every turn because the opponent has a single good blocker.

Nigger, please.

>Counterpoint: A 1 mana 1/1 that has fallen out of favour in every single format and was dominant in standard for a single set, not even a single block.

I have a bunch of Old Gods and Grand Tournament cards, but no basic shit. Is it worth it to buy normal packs?

>So i just checked with customer support and i was told that all downloads before the promotion was ended are counted and will receive the credit!

Nice, about $500 on credit just in time before it ended then.

yes

Which doesn't matter, because you're dead?

Aggro will do aggro things, even if it doesn't look exactly the same. Pretending MTG is the paragon card game purity is retarded.

How is that current standard working out? Because its looking a lot like literally 80 percent aggro.

Can someone suggest a tablet for hearthstone I have a iPad mini but 16g is not enough. So I'm looking into android.

Ok, fuck I am 98% sure that no one will be banned, but it is always like that..
If you dont join, noone gets banned, but if you join in on something the ban is near..

Atleast I have one more acc to use!

Yeah. It's a little slow because of a current low volume of users who figure it simpler to just talk in the thread. What's more, you always get angry people just deleting any attempts to drop a persistent invite link in the OP. Regardless, have an invite. discord.gg/8H4esU9

reee

An online board does not need a fucking chat you retard. Shill your shitty club somewhere else.

Hey anons just a reminder from me Ben Brode. 2 and half weeks and that pesky 40gold quest bug should be fixed.Enjoy Karazhan HAAHAHAHAH

>someone specifically asks if there's a discord
>give them a link
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT SHILL"
really makes you think...

MTG has mechanics to compensate, Hearthstone doesn't. That is the difference. So, given the current mechanics, I can say with complete confidence that HS will always be an aggro/temp shitfest. There is nothing more to this game other than curving out with whatever class provides the highest value minions and there will never be.

>what is samefagging XXDDD

>How is that current standard working out? Because its looking a lot like literally 80 percent aggro

We just had had a GP finals with an emerge deck and a B/W walkers deck. And fucking harmless offering + demonic pact just made top 8

I know HS is to be the FUN game, but holy shit, HS will never have something cool like a deck named Cat Pact

I mean that's certainly a possibility, but who's to say you aren't literally me as well? This whole conversation could be one person samefagging. Like I said, it really makes you think...

>Ask for a link, screenshot or any kind of source on the supposed ban from using amazon money
>user suddenly shut up

What do you gain from making yourself look like a faggot?

How many of you have bought all adventures with gold?

I did.

>decide to play arena after not touching it for 2 months
>pick mage
>effortlessly go 7-0
>play against 3 mages in a row
>end up 7-3
Now I remember why no sane person should ever play this unbalanced piece of shit over constructed.

>Play a slow deck
>Mage fucks my own face with frost bolts, roaring torches, fireball, and firelands portal

Jesus Christ

me

>Enter arena
>85% of the field is mages
>Play constructed
>85% of the field is warrior

Nice balance you got there blizzard

So I know the Hay Day thing has ended, but do you still get $5 for doing referrals?

FIX THE FUCKING QUESTS BRODE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Yep.

>rogue mirror
>opponent rogue drops nzoth
>i dark iron skulker, clear the rest, and sap nzoth
>miscounted the number of cards in his hand after clearing his field of deathrattle draws thinking it would discard nzoth
>realize that this retard decision was correct by ganging up my skulker and playing it on his second nzoth and bringing him to mull damage
I am secret pro player, secret to even myself

How long does it take for the 10 dollars to come in? I want to abuse this as efficiently as possible as a F2P player.

Fuck me I didn't realize they ended the promotion.

does anyone know for sure if BRM, TGT and LOE all rotate out at the beginning of next year? or will they leave one at a time and only when a new expansion is released

Its over. Go home.

when did the promotion end exactly?

All three leave on the exact moment Blizzard releases the next card pack expansion next year.

>Because its looking a lot like literally 80 percent aggro
Stop talking out your ass when you have ZERO fucking clue about the game, you mongoloid.
We literally just had a Pro Tour, and as a matter of fact, aggro was the least represented archetype.
That is because aggro is not playable right now, aggro has no tools to be effective.
Before the new set, the meta was 100% grindy midrange decks, now it's a little bit better. You already have multiple just value based midrange decks, synergy based mirange decks, and control / combo decks.

Hearthstone, however, will NEVER have a diverse meta. That is the nature of ranked.
You have no sideboards, no ways to patch up your weaknesses against certain decks, all you can do is change flexible slots in your maindeck according to the general dominance of certain decks in ranked right now, AND hope that you will face those decks.
You might have a somewhat diverse tournament meta, but that is irrelevant, because tournaments don't function the same way ranked does.

August 14th sadly. Ill keep an eye out if latecomers can still collect, I just made one last account out of curiosity.

As of yesterday.

>This is a limited time offer. Offer is valid for customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore to an Android device or Fire tablet between August 1, 2016 and August 14, 2016.

A few hours ago.

Here I thought azorius spirits were going to be a thing. I got what I wanted out of that set. Got a TammyO out of a 6 way box sealed. Literally opened close to 10 eldritch moon boosters altogether. I am a happy man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Nice try goy, but we here at (((blizzard))) will have to work hard to fix this super complicated bug, it will take at least 2 months to fix.

Having to play answers maindeck is one of the things I hate the most in HS. Its ok to have a "casual" setting, but they should implement a competitive setting where you play best of 3 and have sideboards

The next expansion comes out in late november/early december.
Trump and other streamers on the Kara event confirmed it.

All three leave by the end of this year.

Tamiyo may not be bee the most competitive pws ever, but I love it, such a cool card

same. This card is great. Dodged a 5cmc by being tri-color.

Check my amazon link higher up, 14th

>Several streamers complain about snipers and how the stream experience for the viewers is really shitty because of that...

Blizzard "accidently" comes up with the UNKNOW name bug on Arena

>Streamers bitch and critize Brode and Blizzard for several days due to the release of Fireland Portals in relation to Arena balance, and the Purify card, the arguably worst card in the game to date

Suddenly the UNKNOWN name bug gets "fixed" and the streamers start getting sniped all the time....

>Karazhan adventure is released, one wing each week, lots of people wants to save gold in order to buy them with that instead of money

Suddenly another "bug" where you can't get quests that give you more than 40 gold...

Blizzard is not really trying to be subtley at all right?

>mage burns me down to exactly one health
>BLESSED BE THIS FUNNEL CAKE
>manage to clear the board while healing up
>they concede after a few turns realizing they wasted most of their burn

praise be to the funnel cake

what a bunch of wankers, it was suposed to be until august 30th

I'm glad you guys can now finally stop shitting up the thread with your Amazon shit

I got 7 packs out of it, though........
It was a pretty good deal........

so this..... is the power............... of.......... the pretty good deal......

We can always go back to Zeriyah posting.

Ive been trying out pantry spider and moroes with addled grizzly in a token druid deck, its been working out spretty well so far. Zoo gets BTFO by 2/6 for 3 mana. If I can keep grizzly alive a turn it gets really disgusting. Anyone else tried out these cards yet?

Moroes is sleeper good if your deck happens to use tokens pretty well, it turns out.

Yeah.. and today I was going to make 5 acc.. atleast I have one more

>If I can keep grizzly alive a turn

Spider is good in evolve shaman

Is secret Hunter just a meme or is it actually a legit deck? I've been fucked by a couple of them yesterday but I had the feeling that they had a god hand and the deck was actually pretty inconsistent. Also holy shit if they're annoying, Hunter secrets are too many and too varied to play around effectively.

BACK TO YOUR HOMES

LETS SHOW OUR GUESTS A GOOD TIME

No offense guys but doesnt this make control decks ALOT better?

It's a meme since Hunter has no card draw, they get some value out of it but it's not a new deck archetype, it's just a new mix for Yogg n' Load.

lifecoach is playing it right now and he said it was going to be easily a tier 1 deck once cat trick is out

it's legit, just harder to play than other hunter decks

t. shieldbearer

Made a dummy account with $500 worth of orders. If this shit goes through I'll suck my own dick

Very true. Most shitters leave the spiders alive because they don't do anything or waste removal on it. You either get rid of their spells or get two four drops and win.

In a heavy control matchup yes, vs everyone else, no.

nah you're a meme. what does card draw have to do with anything though?

no, it's the worst card in the game

Only in control vs control, vs everything else it actively harms you by making you draw Nat Pagle instead of your Fiery War Axe