/mbgg/ - Mobage General #592

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1U35f7GUvjqKBICOFfQO7wuy2-4ovO9-LJUrV2l9LcpE/edit
discord.gg/5cVT49v
bilibili.com/video/av5825983/
shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/35493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You will never gobble down Anko's wiener and dive into Renge's tits
Why live.

~fluffy

>seeing someone with both mumis already
I've only got two rolls remaining in me. Why couldn't IGAS have come instead to restock.

Kinda lost motivation to farm more after seeing their skills but
>esports
Not like I'll ever get what I want. Hello 1500 gems spent trying for Sakura...

The monthly(?) AG map had some more stages to it added with tonight's update

Not sure if this is necessary to point out but was following directions on using a vpn to access google play for foreign games
>Clear google play cache
>Hesitate on clearing data so didn't do that
>Activate vpn and goto the store
>Update button available
Neat, didn't have to make a new account at all. Not sure if I'll need the vpn still next time but I'll figure that out when I need to update another game.

Did you ever buy anything on that account? Because once you do, it will lock the account, which is why a secondary account is recommended.

Ah right. No I have not, can't really do so but that's also why I haven't bought cheap deals yet either.
Honestly, I'd be 100% okay if my account was locked to the Japanese Play Store. Only English game I play is PAD. Only dicey issue is fiddling about with currencies and play cards.

>PPK buffs the stuff behind her and one square in front
>ARs buff the SMGs in front
>RFs buff the handgun in front
>SMGs buff the stuff behind them

Trying to get the right positions is hard

It's definitely stricter than other arenas, but it's quicker too. They probably had to make it somewhat less lucrative overall since they're giving out free arena tickets regularly.

Also Sword is overrated.

>500 gems
>2 bathing subarus and a bathing nozomi
Jesus

Boat-chan best girl!

You''ll only need vpn when downloading new games. If there is a game update, it will work even without vpn.

Will you sacrifice more gems to the blood god?

Not so fast fellow versian

Got 350g and a card pack, how about the others? What did anons get?

Don't forget to sleep with Mamuru.

here, got 250g and 50 dust (plus pack)

Also this class is fun. I wish I had the money to play it constructed.

>5 new 4* in 2 rolls
You lucky bastard. I only got 3, though I should even be thankful that I didn't get any dupes out of my 3.

Atleast two more quarantees, maybe three depending on how many gems they give from the event. I want my after bath Kurumi. There I said. I'm not fucking afraid of you gook magic desire sensor.

>Only got 3

Does a foil Otohime make up for not pulling crap for 20 packs?

I guess, if you play swordcraft.

One legendary in 20 packs is low though user. I'm averaging 1 per 12.

I'd be happy with that. After 20 packs all I pulled was a Beast Dominator. Even if you don't play sword she's still cute.

Which of the bath card skills are broken this time? The sword Kaede with storm + ranged attack shield field seems pretty crazy.

>been playing since the very beginning of launch
>saved up a bunch of rupees before this patch
>tell myself that I'll burn them all on arena and then I can finally start disenchanting/crafting cards
>done 8 arenas so far and have 500 more rupees than I started with
help

Buy the character set. Rupee surplus problem solved.

GF registration guide updated for ppgame (original server) at the bottom

docs.google.com/document/d/1BfDZb_V1nIKGCdJTFmWmoucszKlwfl3GoGwl07iUI-U/edit

the guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1U35f7GUvjqKBICOFfQO7wuy2-4ovO9-LJUrV2l9LcpE/edit

discord
discord.gg/5cVT49v

message GF in the discord for access to the mbgg channel. the main channel is just a containment chamber.

I still need the cards, but with all the free shit they threw at us today it's extremely tempting.

I only care about like 3 of the skins but my autism won't let my miss the package savings.

>play blood 3 wins
>play dragon 4 wins

Sssh. Sleeping mumi

>3k
*whale noises*

Please somebody tell me, is Urara After Bath any good?

It's on my low list for playing, and I only roll once or twice per guarenteed times

buckshot and damge buff. sounds good to me

also check out the new PV
bilibili.com/video/av5825983/

>bilibili.com/video/av5825983/
wait what? japanese?

so i got shadowverse back when it launched but just didn't play a lot and just logged out for free packs (got 2 cerberus) and shit

now that it has got this big patch update would it be a good time to start? i thought this patch was also supposed to come with new cards?

New cards are next month

Wait, that's confirmed? Good lord, I'm never escaping the grind.

just spend it all in packs then

Actually doing well with Havencraft in arena

Haven's underrated for arena. Tons of huge minions, tons of ward and heal, and you basically win automatically if you get Guardian Sun early enough.

Haven is okay for arena since you run into shitty decks more often.

The first of those runs had me draw 3 guardian suns

The Infinity Gate looks an awful lot like the gate that opens when you summon Satan.

yes, voices are coming within a week

hype!

>Shadow
>without mordecai, tempes, or death's breath

Oh well, at least I got one I wanted.

So aggro?

>aggro
>one of skull beast, necroelementalist, bunny, playful, spartoi each.
Never though I'd use the cards I used to win three times. I felt kinda bad when I executed Atomy though.

>tfw still haven't pulled any atomies
>can't justify crafting him for obvious reasons

>ranking packs gave me my second Aurelia and third Tsubaki
>Still not even a single Otohime
I am this close to crafting her, even though playing Sword was never in my plans.

This is an amazing card if you can pull it off

>Bloodcraft
>Without Revelation, Vampire Temptress, Righteous Devil or Diabolic Drain
Guess I should stick to swordcraft for arena

>Sword
>no floral, otohime, or sage

It's probably the iffiest win condition in the game especially since it can get taken out so easily.

I'd like to win fast and lose fast. So far, it seems like both Sword and Forest play pretty quickly.

I have been finding that the matches I play with fresh accounts go on passed turn 10 often, though.. Are fast kills even a thing?

The hand size increase hasn't been implemented yet?

Why do the SV translators feel the need to change everything?
In the new forest chapter where Arisa meets Eris in Jap voice Eris says the Eris Arisa met before is an impostor and then Arisa acuses her of being the impostor, in English text they say the other one is her sister and Arisa is just confused.

At least you don't have the SEA monkeys cygames picked for granblue

It's unfortunate that not alot of people on here talk about Crash Fever. It's a pretty good game and the grind helps after having burnt out on GBF. The game itself is very sleek and your first 100 gems are literally free from multiplayer. Which cost nothing to run.

I tried to get into it but the gacha rates seem to be terrible.

I tried it. Had a bunch of gachas that I didn't really see the differences of and the gameplay seems sort if like PAD but has much less skill involved.

Are all the spear skills in BGHS balanced around using skillburst and/or transform? Mumi hits for like 6k without them and the skill doesn't last long at all.

Who here immediately bought Vampy and Forte for Shadowverse? I mainly did since I like them anyway, and theres something hilarious watching Forte summon herself as a card and throw it onto the enemy for lethal

Mind you, I know somebody who knows the translators in question and as it turns out their working conditions is crap

They are not paid good and they get penalized if they dont submit bug or translation mistake corrections, this actually gives incentive to purposely leave errors and bugs here and there just so they can keep their job, sheesh

Yeah, the gacha rates are ass, and I was very lucky to have managed to pull a 6* cap unit ob my first pull. But its kinda offset by the fact that there are farmable 6*s from quests which come on an almost daily basis. And these free 6*s are pretty good as well.

I've never played PAD so I can't say for certain how it compares in terms if skill, but I see where you're coming from.

Managed to actually get 3 wins in Arena as Shadowcraft/Necromancer

Man, suddenly I feel like I made a mistake in rerolling for Sword, but oh well

Is there a guide somewhere on what cards are good in arena? I just focused on the cards that have good effects on top of keeping a good curve, so far its a bit easier than Hearthstone because of the lower amount of cards in general to choose from I guess

I updated my game, logged in, grabbed the two skins and promoted closed the game after. Not interested in the arena mode at all.

>gacha rates are ass
Good to know it wasn't just me being unlucky. I really like the UI design and it having co-op is great too so I'll reroll a bit longer. Looking to score one of the exclusive characters in the new gacha.

>Go to Take Two three times
>Lose 4-1 every time

tfw when enemy does ward spam, Morde, and so ohn while I get 3+ starting hands.

Do you really expect a guide on the day an entire game mode came out?

>Is there a guide somewhere on what cards are good in arena?
arena just came out a few hours ago, you can't expect a guide already

I guess that is reasonable

There is no counter against Mordecai isnt it? You just have to murder the other guy very fast before that

Also, is it me or the 8 drop with both ward and bane for shadowcraft is amazingly good for late game? I ended up using those to win against about two players who were using Satan and throwing 13/13s and stuff at me

I've been having a shit ton of fun with it. It's like I'm getting infinite packs. I'm stuck at 3-4 wins, still haven't done a 5 win run. Almost did it with Havencraft, but lost against a swordcraft.

>leaving bugs unsubmitted so you can report then during slow days

Yep, can confirm this happens. Even when producers aren't micro managing bug counts, multiple days in a row with 0 submitted bugs doesn't look good for qa

I wish they would officially disclose the gacha rates. One good thing GBF got around to was gacha rate transparency. It would help if there were things like legfes and surprise tickets here. The closest thing would be the Intermediate package they sell for 3800yen that guarantees a 6* cap unit. Which is kinda jewish desu. And this is coming from someone who was a mini-whale in GBF.

How do you get infinite packs? You need 4 wins to break even and I find it much more common to win 3 instead.

You keep getting 4 wins. Well to be honest, it's not really infinite, but I've gotten more packs from this than dailies and it's a lot faster I think.

>You need 4 wins to break even
Nope, 4 wins gives you your entrance fee back plus 100~ gold or a card pack / some vials
Even going 3/2 gives you a slight profit over the entrance cost

>Aurelia, Autoheman, two Sage Commanders and Floral Fencer in 2pick
Might as well drop this game if this doesn't get me 5 wins.

Get carried hard by Gabriel, and miracles do happen.

>Is there a guide somewhere on what cards are good in arena?
when you play limited formats, the cardinal rule is to always get cards that are good standalone.

I follow three rule of thumbs.
1. Does it kill shit?
2. Does it kill a lot of shit?
3. Does it give you more cards?

This plus look at your curve.

Meanwhile I follow all the guides in Hearthstone and always were bad at Arena

I blame me not paying much attention to the curve I guess

Didn't gbf fuck up majorly by lying about their rates with that monkey time limited character which is what caused them to disclose the actual gacha rates to the player base? And then shortly afterwards the Japanese government had to sort them out with an act which forces every mobage to do the same or that's what I think some anons were saying back when gbfg hasn't been created yet.

But anyway might as well finish what I started which is rerolling. Do you know if the Titans collab units are any good?

>Blindly following guides
It really really sounds like you need to get good

>it's a every player in arena has a satan episode

>lying
If being more generous than the stated percentage is lying, then yeah they are.

For some reason they are rather common in arena if I am facing a class that is rather late game oriented

Doesnt stop me from beating them up though

>Ancient Elf, Rose Queen
>Otohime, Aurelia
>Pluto
>2x Merlin
>Queen Vampire
>Satan, Lucifer

What deck should I play?

What's the arena tier list?
Sword first?
Haven second?

They constructed a cute deck for not losaria

shadow vs shadow is the worst matchup

Uh, just go with the one that you feel most comfy with user, its not like theres a crappy Priest class like in HS

shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/35493

According to the JP, Sword and Shadow are the top, then Dragon and Blood, followed by Havencraft and finally Forest and Runecraft

I guess the lowest tiers make sense since they heavily need synergy and theres no guarantee they will get their class-specific synergies in Arena

>priest
PURIFY
REEEEEEE

Sword would be the best choice with your cards: the rest are either too expensive to build or require the legends you don't have. That said, none of your cards (other than maybe Rose Queen and Pluto) are bad, so feel free to try them all and see which one you like best.