/owg/ - Overwatch General

waifu faggots are worthless, open loot boxes

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU
img.rule34.xxx//samples/1921/sample_061ada1e25dd920286c9d07614a41fda8c5a4d9a.jpg?2082977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hana song

is impure.

waifu faggots are worthless, open loot boxes

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

Does he need a buff?

She shall become a splendid ajumma.

WAKE UP JEFF

Which Overwatch girl gives the best pegging?

>Does Winston need a buff?
Yes.

ONE
HUNDRED
FIFTY
SHIELDS

>tfw this game will never be 1v1 tracer only on ilios

>Athena, kill the whites
What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=euQjaCjnRGU

hips shakin all night

LEWD TOBLERONE

Anyone noticing any difference after the 60tick update?

Memes
good thing none of them could aim

He could use a cd reduction on both his leap and shield.

Install Tf2 and find servers running Scout MGE.

Right now he's very situational. He can stomp hard unless enemy team has at least one McCree, Reaper or Hog, which is basically 100% of the games. And if their aforementioned hero is bad enough to let you stomp still, someone will surely swap just to bury your monkey face into the ground.
I really like winston, but there is only so much you can do when he's hard-countered by popular and powerful heroes

>tfw you finally find your ideal sensitivity

no it's still awful
just 5 minutes ago I got hooked out of a mei freeze by a roadhog and it still went on cooldown

So I heard you guys like Overwatch cosplay girls ;)

What an absolute garbage team

What am I supposed to blame my deaths on now? That was the only excuse that still worked!

I hope you never wake up you fucking kike

>implying tracer takes skill
>implying ana is really useful aside from meme darts and meme Q's

ana is fun to play though

that peg leg though

T. Racer! And girlfriend!

Why wouldn't she take skill? I never thought she had a high skill ceiling or something but never thought she was no-skill.

>it's a team refuses to play the characters you clearly need in order to win because they are totally good with these characters guys really! episode

>What am I supposed to blame my deaths on now?
Blame it on the team like the rest of us

All you need to remember as a tracer is to use shift/M2 effectively.

>it's another competitive match with a duo queue who thinks pocket mercy will win us all the match
>this time it's a mercy pocketing a mei

for fuck's sake. mercy and ana are basically just annoying would-be supports. at least with lucio all you need to do is LoS him and he's helping.

>Eject mech
>Stuck
>Explosion
>Die
Thanks femenism

>Getting new PC soon
>couldnt wait 3 weeks so got Overwatch on console
>Already level 30 and rank 59

I really wanna get it on PC but I dont know how I feel about doing it all over again, does making one of those battle.net accounts link it, or am I fucked?

>"Waifu faggots are worthless"

You take that back you double nigger!

Ever since the update, I'm getting massive frame drop
My FPS is still reading out the same, around 80, and my ping is still reading the same, about 60, but it's nearly every few seconds I feel I'm getting some kind of dropped frames, or skipping.

should i buy it

They dont link. Get PC version anyway

Is that a penis?

what's her mouse 2 again?

JUST A GAME BRAH

all you have to do is blink from side to side and fire her insane DPS pistols into enemies

most people won't even stop to 1v1 a tracer so if she stays behind them while they're busy with someone else she's a cakewalk

That's called high frame times and can be caused by either drivers or cpu bottleneck, but since you didn't have it before I would just blame game/driver interaction.

He's a staple pick in Pro level play. Are you guy all retarded or something?

And have good tracking skills.
And saying know how to use blink effectively is stupid, of course that's almost entirely all you need to do, it's the biggest piece of her kit, and the most complex part.
Also blink.

Thanks user, guess I'll get it on PC anyway

>play Pharah
>it's a KOTH episode
>people start flying off the map all by themselves
Lijiang and Ilios are the best.

He needs my dick

>top 5% tracer
>still have shit weapon accuracy at around +30%
fug i need to git gud
wat do to improve my tracing

>get a friend request out of the blue
>figure it's somebody I played with, add and check him out
>not in my Recent Players queue
>as far as I know I have never seen this dude, now that I think about it (though I do have a terrible memory for names)
>suddenly shy and wondering how the fuck this dude found my battletag to add me

Audio's clipping out mid-game and clipping back in. Seems to be tied to iTunes.
I did get a Windows update recently. Did it break something audio-wise?

Same as her shift, Blink.

>tfw when accidentally tapping M2 in a fight and blinking off a ledge

No he's not, he's around a 50% pick rate right now, and his only use is to make Genji/Reaper's job easier while fucking up Zenyatta. We need more tanks like Reinhardt and Zarya, who aren't situational.

Season 1 ends on 17th
The Last Bastion on 18th
Summer games end on 22th
Blizzcon on 4th-5th

Right?
This should in the OP instead of outdated DPS shit

What purpose can he serve that can't be fulfilled better by somebody else?

>Implying that even 6-man stacks of normal run-of-the-mill players can even hope to pull the shit that goes on in pro-level play.
They've got too much team synergy and too many good aimbots to even hope to use that as reasoning for not buffing/nerfing specific characters.

Winston is pretty terrible in regular play right now.

Yes.

>He's a staple pick in Pro level play
W U T

If you like aiming PC is better. If you dont stick to console

>"I've got all the Mexicans in my sights"
Jesus 76! I know you hate Reyes but come on!

True.

Keep playing
jumping zenyatta
this, he is worthless right now without a zarya bubble and/or a flanker jumping in alongside him.

>Pro

Post quality smut.

img.rule34.xxx//samples/1921/sample_061ada1e25dd920286c9d07614a41fda8c5a4d9a.jpg?2082977

Fuck I hate these shitters. I just want to win video games

IT'S JUST QUICKPLAY

>i somehow need to grind 40 more matches in two days to get some gold weapons

welp

Just opened my 4th Zarya Champion skin. No Tracer Sprinter skin in sight. This may be my last post.

>Hanzo with a vagina

What's the opposite of futa called?

Have you accepted the fact that this will end up being the homo romance of Overwatch? Their comic is coming out soon.

Cuntboy

>competitive / nepal - shrine / 2-2 / 90% - 90%
>enemy team has the point
>team taking potshots from outside
>see a reaper sneaking up on the outer stairs
>"My nanoboost is ready"
>"Death Blossom is almost ready"
>"GET IN THERE!"
>1,2,3,4,5 kills *by reaper*
>"Helden sterben Nicht!" *then dies from a shotgun blast*
>Fuuuuu
>DIEDIEDIE
>1,2,3,4,5 kills *by reaper*
>TEAM KILL
>Victory
What monster have I created?

The 65 dream is dead. Got what? Two days at most to get up there? I've done nothing but go down from 55 steadily since I started Comp last Saturday.

Not him, he definitely needs a buff. Winston is a Genji and Zen counter with friendly Zenyatta support. And now you might think

>but he can't counter Genji lol!

Yeah, well no one does it better and because tournaments are rehearsed teams with a lot of communication going on it's actually doable. Unfortunately, Winston is one of those "well we don't really have a choice and he can do this one thing we need even if he's garbage otherwise or can't do it well." Like the rapid spinners in Pokemon who are usually, but not always, garbage and only exist to clear entry hazards.

God don't you have like actual flankers to do that, Winston get's his ass whooped if zen can aim for shit

reminder that futas are popular among straight men and gay men have zero interest in them while the opposite of futa, cuntboys, are exclusively popular among gay men with no other demographics showing even a passing interest in them.

>have gotten champion zarya 3 times
>got the other one twice
>no medal pose for zenyatta yet
I just want ONE thing

Im at 63. ALMOST THERE

Fuck, ignore this i didn't read that last part

I think he is more interested in the older Amari. Also when is the new comic coming out?

Is this a surprise to anyone
Anyone at all

I pretty much gave up comp this season. I was placed at low 40s because I decided to play my placements with shitty friends that wanted to meme.

And then on forward in solo I had matches where no one wanted to communicate, Offensive Torb, Hanzos who couldn't hit shit and Genjis trying to be like Seagull.

Wanna team up? I'm just trying to get to 46 before it ends. Wish i didn't mess around and place badly at the start. I competitive was new and I didn't really try at the time I placed. And when I found out how bad it was I climbed all the way to 40 and just sort of stopped there.

If you're interested.

I want to get past rank 55. What the fuck hero do I play? I usually play Reinhardt or Lucio depending on what team needs because no one likes tanking or healing.

Does anyone want to team the fuck up?

Is this came CPU intensive? My GPU is decent-ish and meets the minimum requirements, but my CPU is admittedly pretty fucking old. It's an Intel Duo Core E6600 2.4 Ghz.

Anyone has any experience running this on a toaster or with similar specs I'd appreciate any answers.

How bad do you have to be to get queued up with people doing placements? I'm helping a friend through them so he can get a rank before the season ends, I'm 62.

We're getting put into teams with 4-man queues where everyone is ranked, and they have stars. And they're getting thrown in with somebody doing their placement.

Like, is it an MMR thing? How shit do you have to be to queue up after getting your rank this close to the end of the season, and still be getting thrown in with people doing placements.

>I think he is more interested in the older Amari
Yeah as his back up for taking down Reyes

>Also when is the new comic coming out?

Dunno but 76 and Reap in their golden days are plastered on the cover along with 2 new faces, rein, ana, and torb. Also it's not going to be like the others it's pay to read this time

I'd assume it's coming out with Gamescon though, that's my best guess.

some people still try to say that futa is gay even though they're the one demographic with zero interest in it.

I played it on a computer with a phenom 9950 and a relatively modern graphics card and it was playable but not great.

So should I keep playing this fucker or what?
Also what should be my backup options in case I get forced into another role?

My CPU is Phenom 2 X4 965, my GPU is GTX 970 (don't ask, it's a Frankenstein of a PC) and it runs silky smooth.

What the fuck are 76's chest straps for? What is that even called?

I think your talking about first strike. That's coming out in November

>on defense
>everyone is at the wrong side of the chokepoint

So is he really not a young man anymore?

>be rank 77
>people add me after a win
>play a few games with them
>ok gg's see ya
>log on the next day
>instant invite to group
>win about 50%
>ok gg's see ya
>log on the next day
>instant invite to group again
>would rather just solo, better win %
>nah I'm going solo, thanks though
>log on next day
>instant invite to group
>remove them friend's list
>run into them a little later in a game because I forgot I only play with like a player pool of 50 people for some reason
>"oh look, it's user. Why'd you remove me user??"

people have ranks even during placements, just not visible yet, and they gain/lose it per normal to be finally revealed after their 10th match.
it uses their quickplay "mmr" to start if they haven't got one already.