>Odyssey Skin Community Vote
smitegame.com/odyssey-skin-community-vote/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

rockcocks.slipshine.net/comic/page-1-nsfw-track-1-start
smitegame.com/gamescom-party-week-aug-16th-21st/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi.

First for Scylla a cute. CUTE! CUTE!

XTH FOR TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

why is she wearing a helmet?

So she doesn't hurt her head

>not building Imperial Helmet on Scylla
wtf u doing son

nth for me~

Japanese elementary school outfit.

Name my band

Rockin cocks.

Futanari Guitari

The Rock Cocks.

Beat me to it. Also, rockcocks.slipshine.net/comic/page-1-nsfw-track-1-start

Imagine Terras thick meaty cock swinging side to side as she chases you down. You know there's no escape. You know once she catches you she's gonna teach you the meaning of rock hard. She eventually corners you, walling you off. Then, she slowly walks towards you, removing her skirt and stroking her tool to full mast. It's not long before you're on your knees, and her powerful hand is grabbing your head, moving your face closer and closer to her divine love stick. "Please, Terra! No, you're too big!" you cry, but its no use. Mother nature knows best, after all.

I imagine it every day.

what type of music would they play?

It's just a bass and vocals to maybe jazz?

They would gargle ne zhas cum so they can do fdot impressions.

>Ne Zha not struggling to gargle both of their cum at the same time

every time i hear fdot talking i feel the urge to clear my throat. its unreal.

Double fb no longer active?

yes or no idiots do you shitposters even play the game

I haven't played in 4 months.

If you don't know, why are you mad that someone else doesn't know?

I play paladins, not smite.

Is Paladins even its own game, or will I get the "Hm I should probably just try overwatch insted" feeling?

why why wont hi rez add a tutorial for conquest, im forced to play supoprt at least my carry can have a mild idea of wtf is going on and the jungler could have a basic route

yah i know it hard dide u play suupor by game doesnt tell you which go where and i throw controller in anger at screen hirx idiots i am going baj to call of duty

Looks like she's giving suku a dicking

Not that user, and I haven't played since update 30 hit, but a lot of people are saying the game doesn't feel unique right now (after said update). They lowered the 'TTK' to something more like that of Overwatch, before you used to kill someone way slower and that allowed for counterplay and overall it was more about personal skill than just picking [hero] to counter [hero]. Right now it seems everyone wants LowRez to revert the changes to hp and damage
Anyway to answer your question more specifically, I'd say wait until HiRez reverts the TTK because it feels more like poor man's Overwatch right now. Fuck, they even said they will add Play of the Match in the next update.

>they even said they will add Play of the Match in the next update.
Seems like there's little hope then.
Oh well, I'll try it anyway just to see for myself.

Shame it's not the other way around.

My SMITE download restarted at about 80 percent what the fuck.

First time install, by the way

CB 31 is a bit better than 30 and marked an increase in TTK, which makes me kinda hopeful for the next patch as it was just a hotfix. New maps are really greats though and the mount system could work with a little change to the rules.

>Fuck, they even said they will add Play of the Match in the next update.

There is no winning with it, tons of people request it and would probably never shut up and on the other side adding it makes it seem more like an OW clone but appease some of the community, I think Hi-rez should rather ignore the "issue" and spend their resources somewhere else.

Well it's not that bad, hopefully HiRez will listen to the community and change it back I don't really care if they try to make it poor man's Overweight with features like that, so long as the gameplay is fun

Is anubis the hottest male character? No homo, I swear

hou yi is

Since this will apply a poison, would this be a good item with Serqet?

Not really. It's not like the items poison will interact with her passive.

But whatever, it's a crit item so it wouldn't be horrible on her. But I wouldn't get it on her. It's more of a hunter item helping you duel.

>check smite's plebbit
>see this art

WE WUZ SNEKS N SHIIIIIIET

DELETE THIS! SNEKFU IS NOT A FILTHY NIGGERESS THAT LIVES ON WELFARE WITH A DOZEN BASTARD CHILDREN!

Did she deserve it?
Where is the hero who takes her to a quest the restore her beauty?

XD well memed

Who's your favorite god to take down, lads?

>hahaha i totally don't browse the reddit guy
>hahahaha I know i'll call it plebbit, see it means i don't browse it hahahahaha

Fuck off.

Apollo. Hate that look, that voice, that kit. I delight in dropping that derp.

Did apollo cuck you?

Apollo doesn't really annoy me.
Now kill-blocking a Loki on the otherhand.

Incredibly satisfying, especially if he fucks up his ult and you get to stun and kill him.

Neith. Damn is just so satisfying to kill the fucker who taunt backflip you.

Hey /smgen/, what should or have you done when you realized your favorite God to play is one you are terrible at?

guys I think I'm one of the best Geb players in the world , he is not my favorite to play but man when Im on him I time my knockups and calculate my rolls almost perfectly, I can make every athena diamond nigger completely irrelevant by cucking their dashes and taunts.

What did you get with yesterday's odyssey chests user?
Me:
Cabrakan skin
Jandroid skin
Vulcan skin
Apollo bubblehead ward
Guan yu vp

Not really a specific god, but those hunters, typically Cupid and Neith, that never stop holding down left click.

You'd think they'd be easy prey but not with some of the teammates that I get.

Well done on cucking low elo players user.

Why would it satisfy you to kill the goddess of sex? I grief everytime I am froced to.

dude I'd legit give iraffer a tough time,not beat him sure but would definitely make him struggle like hell

So are there more codes any time this week or can I get back to what I normally do?

Fucking Janus mates, cannot play Janus, always end up feeding as fuck.

No clue how to build him either.

I beat zapman

No, codes only come in lans. Next lan isn't for months.

Start with vamp shroud and tier 1 of the lifesteal tree, pots
Pen boots, book of Thoth (or warlocks if you're getting BTFO), obsidian, chronos pendant, soul reaver, rod of tahuti
You use your 3 on yourself to maximize your 1-2 combo, and spam your 2 as much as possible

>haven't played in a week
What's new boys? Did this patch add another retarded item

3.15 isn't out yet.

Whenever I am supporting Neith my defense game is on point. Must protect the waifu.

>What's new boys?

I dunno. It would be great if there was some way you could read patch notes. hmmmm, wouldn't that be great. If only.

He probably meant has the meta shifted or anything. Like if this item is so broken that every hunter is building it now or something.

you do realize you're handholding some spic shitter who stick to the tutorial god right ?

Why is that model so oddly attractive?

Because the default nieth model was built for sex.

>oddly
Because damn bedroom eyes.

TRIPLE WORSHIPER WEEKEND WHEN

I would rather have the 30 FP again.

UGLY

Three free enigma chests over the weekend.

smitegame.com/gamescom-party-week-aug-16th-21st/

Is Jing the dva of smite?

Are you Sure it's three chests and not one over the weekend if you get three FWOTD ?

Maybe.

It's three, one for each day.

WOO.

One thing I like about smite is that no matter how long I play it there has always been a constant.

Scylla is worst girl.

not even close.

Isis,ne zh a,serqet,hel,chang'e,awlix,

>not knowing Nemesis is worst girl

Not unless retribution gets nerfed.
Nemesis is a bitch to fight otherwise.

and she's p.qt too

>implying

CC breaks the shield, user. Just hold it until she uses it and then kill her.
Also, she's ugly as fuck.

Well I don't use many gods with hard ccs

Aside from the passive, is Bulwark essential on a warrior like SWK? I sort of want to swap it out for Runic, for the extra damage. SWK just seems so weak, even with Titan's and Jotunn's.

SWK isn't mean to do damage, he is here to bully the backline and being hard to kill.

>implying beauty is only skin deep

Well she's not real, so yeah it's skin deep for her. This webm just makes her look even worse.

Nemesis pleases old men for money!

I don't understand the question. Are you saying if bulwark didn't have its passive and was just stats, would it be a good pickup? Then no, obviously not.

Seriously I'm surprised they haven't. I'm tired of playing with people who don't do shit but chase kills all game instead of prioritizing objectives. I think Hi-Rez wants you to support the community and look up streamers and follow their meta. But it's unbearable going from a good ranked match where everyone is duking it out evenly to a Casual match where the enemy team is premade and Hi-Rez punishes you for trying to experiment with the meta (aka you'll lose to keep that win rate at 50%)

Fuck off dad, you will never understand.

Last time they spoke about it they said they didn't want to "impose a meta" and they didn't want to have to updated it every time there are meta changes like different starts/routes etc...

nah she did zeus for free

I can do that, but I hardly feel useful to the team. I suppose I am too focused on the K/D.

>ne zh
>girl

>serqet
>worst anything

full retard, user