/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: _NEWS_
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out; "Justice system of iwatodai subbed"
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ab0bPPs3AI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guys what happens if P5 is delayed again

>Take Your Heart Edition is not available to preorder on my country yet

Why?

Dev time is officially over. I trust Hashino more than that Tabata hack.

P5 doesn't need a "day one patch" to be playable, it's already playable.

It won't be in Japan. Game's gone gold, and they're using finished copies at preview events and shit.
The English version might be delayed though, ask that faggot Hardin.

is this a hint at an Xbox one port??

>Yu will go on to succeed in every aspect of his life and basically become a rich playboy
>Chie will go on to become a cop, fulfilling her dream of protecting people
>Yukiko will go on to inherit the Amagi Inn, running it as the pride of Inaba
>Kanji will go on to run his families business being happy that he can put his interests to go use and doesn't have to hide them anymore
>Rise will go back to being a rich and famous idol
>Teddie will likely get a merketing deal with Junes and become the official mascot, making loads of money in the process
>Naoto will continue to be a genius detective solving mysteries no one else could

>Yosuke will continue to work at Junes pushing carts and stocking shelves for minimum wage

>Rise will go back to being a rich
kek
> solving mysteries no one else could
I bet Goro could.
>Naoto will continue to be a genius detective
Naoto won't continue anything. Because she died. rip in pieces.

>Still no Goro Thief Outfit picture

Life is really unfair

you got any proof she died?

>Implying Yosuke doesn'tbecome Yu's trophy wife.

she didn't die, but if Goro is the second coming of the detective prince, Naoto isn't doing much of anything anymore

>the game really takes place in 2022
>Naoto is now a stay-at-home mom with three of ___Yu's kids.

Yosuke has a long and fruitful career of harvesting fangirl spunk ahead of him

>Yu
Not Kanji? Really?

>Burn My Dread plays against Nyx Avatar
>Battle For Everyone's Souls plays against Nyx

REEEEEEEEEEEE

or the fact that naoto is comfortable with being a girl and would be more of a detective princess now

With persona being the sole nip sep release and FF faggots being pissed at FF, the sales will skyrocket
Hashino had a fucking keikaku all along

Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=ab0bPPs3AI4

She's supposed to be shorter than that. Did she bring a couple of extra cushions so that she could see over the seat in front?

She's sitting down. The biggest difference in their heights is the length of their legs.

I prefer my theory desu.

>you learned about science from a sci-fi film
no that is not how it works

Why Kanji? That'd make no sense.

>That humming she does

Cute.

Anne is for Ryuji!
Haru is for Yusuke!
Makoto is for Goro!
Futaba is for Phantom-kun!

Anne is for Kamoshida!

I don't like Futaba as a waifu, but damn she seems like the most bro of all the characters. More so than Ryuji even.

too short!

>just too tall to give blowjobs
>on her knees she'd be too short
FUCK

Holy shit Phantom cut yer bangs
At least MC had one eye uncovered.

Someone explain because clearly she's isn't seen as short here?

Fuck off, no one wants that womanlet.

look at this futaba

she is so tiny!

How can she help the phantom thieves if she's so tiny?

They made her model bigger or you wouldn't be able to see that costume well

wat the fuk is anne doing

By being a navigator and not doing any physical work in general.

Bending over for her teacher

By being the supa hacka.

futaba got bullied for her height

Presenting herself like the slut she is.
She just can't keep her legs together or stop bending over anymore.

Girls don't get bullied for that as bad as boys.

wwtl

But she's a cute midget. Perfect to carry her anywhere on Phantom-kun's back

Natsuki didn't like womanlets from the looks of it.

yes
YES
YESSSSSSS

I like Fuuka!

Futaba is for piggyback rides and princess carries!

Now wait for Ashley Bursh to do the same

That's a nice picture of a house you got there user.

Haru's harus

Footaba's footabas.

Y O S H

r_u_d_e

What is the truth if not a bunch of lies?

What are lies if not a bunch of """truths"""?

>FF15 delayed 2 months

Well at least P5 won't have any sales competition now. Atlus must be pleased

I've been trying to get kaiwan to skill change tetrakarn into brave blade for 6 hours now. SOmeone fucken kill me.

Following VsXIII and later FFXV has been a fucking rollercoaster

I wish I could have stopped caring years ago

how was it a rollercoaster if there was absolutely nothing going on for so many years? P5 is the one that had new things happening frequently in between the delays

>Literally Atlus right now.

God I absolutely fucking HATE P4 sometimes.

>Not remembering the massive gap between "WINTER 2014 FOR PS3" and PV01 with literally nothing but a shitty anime trailer.

It does make good QUALITY screens though

user that anime trailer came not even a year later, and PV01 was four months after that.
were you even alive back when V13 was announced?

there was literally more than a year gap between WINTER 2014 and PV01, and the only thing to fill it was that shitty anime trailer.
That's not "having new things happening frequently".

Because Naoto is now the Forensics Investigator Prince. She says as much in Golden.

actually there was also Hardin confirming the release window for the first time, but aside from that P5's first year really didn't have much.
FFXV's gaps are MUCH larger than that, however.

>there was also Hardin confirming the release window for the first time
Please don't pretend Hardin gets to confirm anything. Nothing that comes out of his mouth means literally anything.

Other way around. Naoto is at work while Yu stays home teaching their kids to cook, fold cranes, and make models.

that doesn't sound nearly as nicely

He gets to confirm whatever the hell he thinks Atlus JP will let him.

Everything I know about physics I learned from Star Wars

I absolutely fucking love when you absolutely hate P4.

There's one problem, he has to actually know shit to confirm it. Look at his twitter, whenever there was a P5 stream he was just as surprised by the info as we were. Atlus USA are probably kept in the dark right up until the game goes gold before they get any actual info on it.

Could be worse. It was originally the Public Police Official Forensics and Investigations Archduke.

That fucking music is driving me nuts. Why does it have to repeat a million times, and why is it basically in every video so far.

First Persona game huh?

That's not really true, he's still their PR rep, he's not exactly allowed to say whatever bullshit comes to mind. He didn't tell us anything that wasn't true at any point, but his decision to repeat information that was revealed to be very old more than once with virtually no indication that it was old, is where the bullshit lies.

JA NAI

Is there any better way to show why this comic is bullshit than with all the shitposting between P3 and P4?

>play stupid games on your phone a couple hours a week
>own many consoles and have hundreds of hours across different games
'perceived dedication'

ftfy

>FFXV delayed two months
>Release date loses it's competitive edge
>Persona 5 delayed to November 15th for polish.

the polish is fixing Haru's hair and removind Makoto from the game

P5 already took a whole year off for the kind of reworking FFXV has to cram into 2 months

>P5 minigame is mashing one button instead of a full-fledged arcade minigame like in Catherine
>Stealth and platforming sequences feel forced because they're automatic one-button prompts instead of actual controls
>People will hate Anne because she'll have the same personality as Yukari
>People will hate Morgana because she's not as likable,memorable or interesting as Teddie
>People will hate FEMC because he's not as manly as Yu and will not sacrifice himself like Door
>No dual audio
>Is made for PS3, so the graphics aren't current-gen even though it's stylized
>Is made for PS3 so the amount of content probably suffers instead of being originally made for PS4
>the huge impact Persona 4 characters had, along with their appearances in spin-offs make it almost impossible for Persona 5 cast to top them
>For the first time, people are being negative towards the music, Meguro himself said the singer is new to this stuff and he had to train her
>The cast is looking weak, the boys are all bishies with no shota/robot or tough guy, the girls look too weak and vulnerable
>The team won't be actual thieves, just good guys cosplaying as thieves, they're actually doing it for the greater good which negates the whole 'rebellion' aspect of it
>Dungeons will be way too easy because there are checkpoints, difficulty will not be SMT level
>Persona is trying to compete with Final Fantasy XV, a game that's 10 years in the making and has more hype than anything, this won't end well
>Demon negotiation is dumbed down, there's only a few options without P2's emotion system, this also means there will be no scenes like Futaba rubbing her butt on MC to make him blush and a demon to laugh at it

W-will Persona 5 be shit, guys?

>someone took the time to write all of this up
the fanbase doesn't seem to be improving

if any of you faggots actually try to break this post down line by line consider suicide

>P5 minigame is mashing one button instead of a full-fledged arcade minigame like in Catherine
Only minigame we've seen doofus, and simple isn't bad. There's more actual gameplay than Catherine.
>Stealth and platforming sequences feel forced because they're automatic one-button prompts instead of actual controls
That's not what forced means. If you want to call it simple, fine, but that's not forced. Because it's optional.
>People will hate Anne because she'll have the same personality as Yukari
We don't know that.
>People will hate Morgana because she's not as likable,memorable or interesting as Teddie
>likable, memorable or intersting as Teddie Kek
>People will hate FEMC because he's not as manly as Yu and will not sacrifice himself like Door
His reception is already better than P3MC and Yu, pretty much
>No dual audio
Yeah that sucks, but the game could still be good
>Is made for PS3, so the graphics aren't current-gen even though it's stylized
Who cares?
>Is made for PS3 so the amount of content probably suffers instead of being originally made for PS4
System has nothing to do with content
>the huge impact Persona 4 characters had, along with their appearances in spin-offs make it almost impossible for Persona 5 cast to top them
Fuck off
>For the first time, people are being negative towards the music, Meguro himself said the singer is new to this stuff and he had to train her
It sounds alright
>The cast is looking weak, the boys are all bishies with no shota/robot or tough guy, the girls look too weak and vulnerable
Kek
>The team won't be actual thieves, just good guys cosplaying as thieves, they're actually doing it for the greater good which negates the whole 'rebellion' aspect of it
No it doesn't. They're still mostly delinquents.

Not even answering the rest. Off yourself.

:^)

>giving persona 3 and 4 this much praise
wew lad

Shit bait. Try harder

>Only minigame we've seen
We've also seen fishing, something that looked like baseball, and I can't remember if pull ups were just a cutscene or another button mashing minigame.

It's all true though.

Because you know all of that is true and Persona 5 probably won't be as good as we're all expecting.

you made an attempt

>says its bait
>replies anyway
>can't disprove anything said

As expected from /pg/