/wowg/ WoW General

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/rrqMd6fG

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

So who's winning Blizzcon this year? Some EU team? Tempo Storm? Northern Gaming?

Holy shit, you can ignore/hide quests now

Mfw plate users got the only good looking recolor set

>break through my natural soul barrier thing
>you're doing damage
>oh no! oh god!
>wait, sac, my 60 second cooldown is up
>whew, I thought I was going to drop below half health...
>kills you and two friends

thanks to OP for not making it Anduin and Wrathion or whatever.

It's strange, I play Beast Mastery in PvP and yet no one ever targets my pet. Every time I look at my pet's health bar it's not dropped at all.

theres no reason to

>tfw no friends to heal

what's the most fun flashy magic class?

Convince me to switch to Alliance without mentioning Broken Shore or loreshit because I don't give a fuck about that

I'm getting tired of staring at Orgrimmar in general and the races are grating me.

Elemental shaman

That's still edgy.
You know demon hunters don't have to have horns, right?
They're just Fel mutations.
Say he mutated in other ways and has two cocks or something because the demon he bound to him was a Succubus.

oversized weapons on the best ally race

lock for dps
priest for healing

I love rocking it on my Death Knight, can't wait to get Apocalypse for a perfect matching weapon.

Alliance aren't dindu nuffins

Ah, alright I'll just roleplay that he never had horns and was just a once arcane wielder that became a demon hunter.

Alliance cities look better

this shit is so gross

How is vengeance in actual legion? Good at end game? Might make it my main since it seems like more and more people are gonna go vengeance and do flippy shit rather than go vengeance.

Also how the fuck do i play survival hunter? the lack of fucking melee abilities throws me off so hard since i'm really fucking visible and all we have are grenades and traps and shit.

>wearing a light vest that shows 90% of the tattoos for that tattoo design and matching pants is now dressing as a rogue

I don't like the fur on the boob part of the illidari robes and the torment ender's chestguard is kinda eh, doesn't show enough of the tattoos.

do you know any other DH-ish chest pieces?

also, the swords are basically glaives but not cartoonish.

So true, the only decent looking Horde cities are Thunderbluff and Silvermoon city. Everything else is SHIT

>Also how the fuck do i play survival hunter?
Wait for blizzard to fix it.

Is there a worse spec in the game than Demo? Who designed this and thought it was a good idea?

Ret

Healsluts are inherently bad, I am pure.

You should have 1 of each faction for easy honor marks now anyway, plus for story if you want to see both sides quest lines.

think undercity would be alot better if it was quite a bit bigger, everything in it seems too cramped, like they ran out of space while designing it or something

hey undercity is aesthetic as FUCK

Am I in the right general?

>Log on to character that I left in invasion area
>There is a invasion currently going on
>For some reason I'm flagged
>Decide to wait but stage 2 happens so I tag the lieutenants.
>Suddenly rogues out of no where kill me after tagging the demons
Fuck you blizzard there was no reason I should have been flagged.

I like your mog :3

>BC
New races
>Wotlk
new class
>Cata
new races
>MoP
New class + race
>WoD
redone character models (instead of new race)
>Legion
new class

yeah that's what I was thinking. if I play one am I fucked cause it seems really fun

Maybe if it was a actual gothic city made of architect like the forsaken towns and not a sewer it would be the best city but its not.

nth for Coco

Best tank for Battlegrounds right now? Preferably something that can both carry flags and kill shit.

I wish Gilneas was a real city

warrior

They're not topping charts, no.

BUT

>You're a retard
>You're a core member of a mythic raiding guild that's competing for realm firsts

If neither of the above is true, then you'll be fine

Druid

monk

I appreciate it.
I don't want to look like a rogue as a DH, but I'm really limited on mog options until Legion comes out and that 'revealing' gear they talked about comes out.

How are Spriests in PVP? I've been going Disc so far. Might toy with holy

Female Pandarens showing as usual how slutty they are.

Gilneas looked so fucking rad but they just had to nuke it, didn't they.

For fuck's sake, bring it back Blizzard

r8

>horde

>Play WoW after playing Hearthstone for ages
>My two favourite classes feel like shit here

Is Discipline Priest a fully fledged Healer like other Healers or is it supposed to be a "Well we could use a bit more healing, just for safety, but more damage also couldn't hurt" ?

In other words, can they keep up with other healers? I assume not since they do way more damage than other healers too, if they were competitive bringing 2 disc priests would probably be mandatory for every raid

You people are so degenerate that being a pedophile would be an improvement

your damage gives absorbs and heals

Does /wowg/ have any girls or just trannies?

literally nothing wrong with demo, i just wish we had more demons to summon than just dreadstalkers and imps

What playable race would you want to see added? Personally I'd like some naga

>apply to midwinter without reading raid hours
>get accepted
>look at raid hours
I cant survive the first week of mythic

Not worth it

Yes i know that you fucking mouthbreather, how is that in any way, shape or form what i asked about?

I asked that since you heal by doing damage, and you do a lot more damage than other healers because of that are Disc priests weaker healers than other healers

Kys

Go back in time and replace Pandaren with Jinyu/Hozen.
Add Ogres/Furbolg

I want to live on a night elf capital city from before the well exploded pls

yes, if the group or raid falls to low hp there's shit all you can do to bring them up quickly

also resto druids with that balance talent do a lot of dmg but it doesn't help them heal

90% of this general are furries, faggots, or disgusting ERPers.
The other10% play this game because they find it fun

Man night elves were so bad ass before they got cucked by following druid ideology and shit.

Naga, uncorrupted Arakkoa, Ethereals, Vrykul.

Would also like the different clans / subraces / whatever options for existing races.

Also, medical question.
Taking oxycodone for my broken leg and I took 6 like a shit after tripping over my roommate's shoes and falling on like an idiot, I've been puking hard and my face is all blotchy. Am i going to die?

>he actually thinks anyone will believe him

kys

if fempandas weren't in the game nobody would be playing it in literally 2016

I've been playing WoW for about a week now and its the most unbalanced MMO I've ever played.

Subraces would be great I want to play a nightborne. Also ethereals

>Playing shitstone

>I've been playing WoW for about a week in a pre-patch

Because shit's been balanced for Legion
Before the Expansion actually comes out

ETHEREAL
T
H
E
R
E
A
L

Hey can anyone on US - Horde help me kill Fel Rangari Anaara? I want that fel wolf but I'm kinda undergeared and scared to try it alone.

idk maybe, you should probably go to the ER

Not everyone is a furry, maybe the general would be dead due to being absolutely correct.

I'd take that loss if it meant no more Pandaren players.

Possibly. That's definitely an overdose. Get someone to take you to the hospital before you fall into a coma.

wow really

Druids ruin everything

Vrykul and drakonids/dragons

I want to FUCK Yrel

>implying
Mostly seems community wise to me.
>wreck shit as ally
>Horde gets stomped on completely.

Balance.

Fire mage. You just stack dem crits and spam flashing buttons for billions of dmg.

>not just getting carried thru mystical at the end of an expansion

lmaoing @ tryhards lifes right now

[Your faction] will always be stomped by [Opposing faction]

>>wreck shit as ally
>>Horde gets stomped on completely.
Literally what? Do you mean in BGs? Because I play Horde and definitely win more often than I lose

>he thinks pandas are furry

Who doesn't?

Clearly you didn't play rift with pyros hitting for 150% of a geared tank's health pool, champions having their entire rotation macroed to one button and sabs soloing entire raids if they were grouped up nicely

Dryads and centaurs.

>Community
>Balanced

?????

Okay, it's just been 4 hours between throw-ups so I wasn't sure.

The second definitely wasn't as bad as the first but I noticed my face was super blotchy after cause I kept trying to get it all out so I was straining.

I feel fine otherwise. Aware, alert, etc. Throwing up again just scared the shit out of me I guess.

Are you saying they're not?

>Covered in fur
>Loved by degenerates next to female worgen

Man sounds awfully furry to me.

good

They are extremely powerful but the spec has a bad stigma due to the community forcing a "70% healer 30% DPS!!!!!!" meme that isn't true. Discussion of the spec is very divided even now with only a few weeks to go before launch, half of high end raiding guilds think its trash and the other half think that having at least one is required due to the DPS and amazing burst healing potential.

Mythic+ dungeons are a different story since you are forced into picking Grace and there will be situations where you can't rely on other healers and have to resort to Shadowmend spam.

What's up with shitty voice acting in Legion? Couldn't they hire the same voice actors as before?

This I want to play a dryad so bad. That's literally the only reason I played hots. Non humanoid would be great

RIP

>be week old ally.
>join random group
>smash shit in shadow cleft for hour and an a half with no fight back.

even I feel bad.

>be blizzard
>make up both hot headed characters for both the horde and the alliance
>have it all planned out in future expansions
>thrall babies start crying
>have to change it because muh fanservice
>release Dragon Soul early to have more developpers reworking next expansion
>let dragon soul last a year because said reworks
>pre mop event literally made up in 10 seconds, gives a shitty tabard and a scenario
>think of a way of 180 twisting said character
>have to make him as evil as possible
>let's just make him hitler that will work
>fuck we don't have time to change the end raid of MoP
>have 4 bosses already with the sha, but that's not enough
>just put orgrimmar in a raid with a basement
>make it last a year to come up with a shitty expansion between legion
>come up with wod
>have to rush the story because of legion
>prepatch is literally a half assed invasion
>story doesn't make jack sence

wew lads now it finally makes sence why the game feels so rushed