[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

Xzibit stay versatile with million dollar lifestyle edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18iN1ccsx-s
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/5589395473.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

on some meme magic shit

And I can feel it as a child growin' up
The niggaz that was real and the niggaz that was scared as fuck

thanks OP. that's some gooood nostalgia

Finally lads. The last part that I need to fix my shitbike and sell it came today

a supercharger

>mfw
>mfw I'm not this lady

I like some of you guys. Dont go to SEM next month.

>underglow
>on a skirt
y tho

to identify which hookers have stds

>green - good to go
>yellow - has flare ups but is kinda ok now
>red - aids

There's a summer storm outside my window and it just fucking torn my curtain away.
Pretty comfy tough

>2 months to sem

OH SHIT

So ive test-ridden the sv650 and the mt-07, and from the experience: fuck parallel twins.

ayy lmao

y not? that shit is hot

xth for posting from bathtub

So your getting the SV?

Found a Yamaha fj1200 for 4k
Been garage kept, not sure how many miles though.
Anyone have any experience with these?

I hope he jackknifes and the bike falls over on him, that'll teach that monkey's silhouette to wear a helmet.

>yfw the mt-07 is one of the best parallel twin engines of all time too

what can i use to keep my bike upright that's not expensive (won't get stolen) and isn't easily knocked over?

Very much. It looks better, sounds better, has a better riding position, dodany feel so unstable, and dig this: you can ride it with BOTH wheels on the ground. Idk what my twat friend who has an mt was on about saying the mt can only barely Power willy in first gear, i barely opened the throttle halfway and was riding an unicycle

a kickstand, should be attached to the side of your bike somewhere.

That bike looks fantastic.

Fuk me in the but this mite be it lads

yiff in hell

It's at a dealership though. Ima go back in a cpl hrs and talk price with um.
If I like what they're telling me I might add it to my collection

Are you sure you werent on the 09....my first bike was an SVS modded out and the FZ09 is my current bike. SVs are great. Would love another for fun but i still have my z1000 for that role i guess.

Tashy pls

upright, as in not leaning to one side

I'm sorry I just love it too much.

I'm living g my dream mayne, no matter how fucking shit it is.

>wont get stolen.

move to a white neighborhood, son.

it's deliberate by yamaha, it has like a 90 degree throttle tube on it and it's geared pretty short, couple that with the weight up high and back (as opposed to low and forward like on the SV) and it wants to wheelie.

In terms of actually putting x amount of power down to the wheels at Y rpm it's really not very different to the SV, but the SV is kind of like a hacked up downscaled sportbike not a...whatever the MT's are supposed to be, it's designed not to wheelie.

(p.s you can power wheelie an SV up to balance point-ish in 1st too if you rip it right...)

i live in a white country, shitty people come in all colours

what country?

Im sure. It sounded like a retarded v-twin, not a Ford ecoboost.
Maybe im just used to my cbr250r but i just find the mt too twitchy. Maybe people used to 1000 i4s prefer it but i need my bike to be the quiet girl that compliments my autism, not an energetic spaz. In the words of Albert Einstein "dont stick your dick in crazy"

thoughts on bobbers ?

>In the words of Albert Einstein "dont stick your dick in crazy, probably"

ftfy

Have you tried the TDM850/900?

What's the best DOHC i4 motorcycle for my 15-year old nephew to learn on?

youtube.com/watch?v=18iN1ccsx-s

I want to install one of those, any idea if it actually helps?

wr 125

You know the new SV is about to come out dont you? Maybe wait to try it if you liked the old one.

GIXXXXXXXXXXXXXER 1125

ebr 1125cr

help with what exactly?

read: fukken gyppos live everywhere

Have fi check engine light. 20k MI. Should I go to a shop? Also my running lights don't work.

make the seat more comfy
my ass starts to hurt after ~1 1/2 hour of riding

having a comfy ass

>energetic spaz
Funnily enough, that's the exact reason i got my bike...
I refuse to believe the SV is cosiderably more quaint with only ~100 cc difference

Give that bike back, jamal

More like Juan.. But

I really only dislike the digital instrument cluster on the al7, but all bikes in the class have digital instrument save for the er-6n but that's hardly a mąkę or break factor. Also the master of twats 07 has an even worse instrument cluster, to the point that at no point during the test ride i knew how fast i was going or what my rpms were.

I actually felt like i was sitting over the front wheel on the miss Taylor 07 but i had a quick look at the main torrent's forks and they seemed to have them angled like a fuckn hardley ableson, with the sv prominently showing off it's fuel tank. I think its because yours is the s version with clip-ons and im looking at the new naked.

My father who doesnt ride is not convinced, however and says the mt is better because it sells better and looks better (sic)

threadly reminder that honda a shit

>25
>9k
do you really have to rev that high to get it up?

shouldn't the weight be more forward given that there's no cylinder in the back?

join the sv brotherhood.

Why do these v-twins have fancy frames?

because memes

they have these sweet things called kickstands

For the more naked 'streetfighter'-light appearance, I guess?

Oh yeah, I have one of those ball de-sweaters too. Works like a charm

Fuck, i need to proofread my posts.
>The sv has a shit screen but not as shit as other bikes
>The mt seemed to have a riding position commonly associated with dirtbikes i.e. sitting on the front wheel
>the sv is less aggressive and feels like youre sitting further back

>My dad is a twat

>ball de-sweater
wat?
watch the video, you cut up the foam in your seat and replace it with the gel

it's getting the speed from the front wheel, which is spinning slower when it's not on the road

Ah fuck, I've been using it wrong. I plop it in the freezer for the night before my rides and re-install before I head out. Keeps my balls cool in the summer heat.

Uh.. i did ride the new one. I know it's the new one because it was a 2016 model from a dealership and had an unreadable lcd display

I'm not even sure if you're being serious lel

>3.49 MB
>blurry as fuck

no that's right at the end of a chase, speed is measured from front wheel on an SV, that'd pop up to 70-75 when you hit the ground.

you can pop it from about 3.5k in 1st.

It's the law for v-twins.

>smartphone
>no bright light
>used snapchat and saved picture

I know
fuck you TW user :^)

>being australian

Hey man, when the humidity is high and it's 90 degrees outside, gets tiring peeling off a wad of wet cotton that's suppose to be a pair of boxer shorts. Plus, the balls and thighs have one of the highest concentration of blood vessels + the main arteries for that nice heat exchange effect. So not only does it keep your balls cool, it keeps your body cool too.
Should stick an ice pack down there and give it a tree.

size isnt everything...
I was looking at the shiver, but the lack of ABS is a big turnoff

thanks god i'm not kekek

>he wants abs

>ABS
I want this meme to die.

How will you stoppie with abs?

>can't handle brakes
lol

Hör mal auf die Badewanne vollzuwichsen

actually sounds like a good idea
but I guess the blue gel things you use are slightly different than the ones for the seat

dont all bikes with abs have the option to turn it off, on, or supermoto mode?

I like how it looks

I dunno, never rode or drove anything

bin schon längst raus ;)

>have the option to turn it off
yes if you unplug it.

I ride in rain a lot.(and my dad wont let me get something withoit abs)
For stoppies ill take my sister's 125 when she gets one, or pull a fuse, or just abuse my bicycle,with the third option already being utilized

I want this..I need this

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/5589395473.html

no actually a heap of bikes, like the Gen 4 ZX-10R/most cheaper bikes with ABS ie CBR250R or CB400SF don't let you, you need to pull a fuse, but then some bikes have a computer that whines at you if you pull the fuse, like an SD1290

I'm all gravy with ABS but it needs to be switchable off in like

does someone understand this?
it's some kind of scam right.
i found it on ebay.

why pull the fuse in a sd1290 is you can just turn it off in the control panel?

although, it is really annoying having to turn off traction control everytime you start the bike. Though i dont know why you would want to disable ABS everytime you ride

Putting down 110 bucks for a 1:59 chance to win a bike while the seller makes 6500 bucks sounds like a pretty shitty deal to me. The idea is funny though.

Oh crap, Autoshite is leaking.

i've seen something similar to that in my area. someone was trying to sell a house and they thought they would earn enough money from the entry fee ($1k) of the raffle to still make it out clean

I forget exactly what happened but the house didn't sell because some law

it's basically a lottery, you pay £110 and you have a 1/59 chance of winning an r6.
It's obviously a scam.
Who's to say he will give the r6 to anyone?
He can just give it to nobody, and tell everyone they lost.

I honestly want to know why you people hate Harleys so damn much

my bad, that was some second hand /dbt/ knowledge, I just remember somebody having to install some kind of dongle on the SD1290, maybe he just wanted ABS permanently off.

They did that right on the GSX-S1000 where the TC settings are the same when you turn it off then on again but then they gave the ABS version non-switchable ABS for fuck knows what reason.

Still sold without ABS though if you want that.

pls respond

>60 people pay 110 bucks
>seller now has 6600 bucks
>picks out one guy out of the 60 to receive bike
>one lucky guy bought a bike for 110 bucks
>everyone else just lost 110 bucks

nobody gives a shit about harley
it's harley riders that bought a bike for attention and are disappointed when they don't get any so they pretend there's a huge conspiracy of people hating harley

appreciate your work magazine user