>phoenix
>doom

EL JEFE

hmmmm dotards?

Reminder, if u like anime u should kill yourself

Mr President

1st for BKC

youtu.be/4kzFCuSzv-E

Real talk though, niggers, why aren't you playing her every single game?
>unbanterable in lane with Q
>FREE salve on a 45 second cooldown, it's the only thing you need mana for besides for R
>worthless W so you can put them points in stats and get gigantic
>scales into late with BKB piercing ICBMs
>farms well
>HEAPS of damage

EL PRESIDENTE

>check arteezy twitter.
>he's a fully transformed weeb now.
based desu.

delusional little faggot

According to science 10k hours, but in practice it also depends on the spawn of time it took you to achieve that number.

I just hit the 5k hours but I've been playing since TI 1 days, some days I play three or four hours, sometimes I spend weeks without playing, I also play just for fun, I am nowhere nearly as good as a kid who plays 8+ hours daily and hit 5k in less than a year.

Basically you have to invest as much daily time as a full-time job would require if you want to go pro.

where's singsing

Apologize

nah dude, the kid is autistic
not even holding her around the shoulder, let alone the waist

Sometimes the other team has magic damage.

youtu.be/WPviAKaHAN0

1st for the city of Honeylans

tfw

>almost everyone that has podchan in their booth lost
hmmmmm

What other game allows you play as them? Yeah they are generic but they are always NPC's.

That's also why Skeleton King was so popular.

have they the points paid out yet

I got the prizepool right, that's like a gorillion points right

Do you guys still bet on dota2? Or are all the games rigged?

shit fucked

you know its really hard to play a hero when you used to abuse their potential then gets gutted

even though shes still fine its not the same. you recognize THAT feeling.

delusional little faggot

so what's next for noteam?

will the jew follow him or stab him in the back for when he stayed behind after Fly got kicked of shitrekt?

she belongs to this guy my man
twitter.com/YapzOrdota

How do we make the purest cinammon roll in esports smile again?

>Before Blitz's blog
El Presidente
>After Blitz's blog
Delusional little faggot

put him on Liquid and let Kuro play carry since matumba is going of to military service

link?

>pretty much everything wrong
ah hah ha hhah hahaahaaaaa

how?
>A common theme of Kuro's. aka making me buy movie tickets and taxi rides / paying for food for both of us

liquiddota.com/blogs/512854-end-of-2016-thoughts-and-review

You little delusional faggot.

I will consume your soul and teeth for tainting my good reputation right before my campaign

Everything about this pic is 10/10
>el presidente
>honeylans smiling with dead eyes
>artour looking at fear
>fear is bored

>I am nowhere nearly as good as a kid who plays 8+ hours daily and hit 5k in less than a year.
tfw that's me expect I'm 21.

yea rtz is back in EG
>monster shirt

Hej guys!
I exist, rememebr?

Her name isn't EG user.

I'm a really successful dota player, I made some of the greatest teams in the world, just tremendous teams, great placings at the best lans, just tremendous drafting all around

wouldn't it be good if we could have that sort of thinking for our country folks?

We are going to make Estonia great again

Greater than ever before

This shitter is getting kicked for sure, He's turned into the dota 2 local cuck like Aui.

not just that, but everyone surrounding kuro while mr.president is alone in the back staring into the void

LULBA came too late, he could've been good had he had more time with the bois

QO is such a chad

>People don't pick me
>I pick people

absolute pure /kino/

why do d2g hate him again? just look how happy he is to be there. he is one of our fucking greatest dota players and he should get some little bit of respect

So which team is Attacker joining seeing how last 5 lans were won by le 8k pubstompers

i hope le old guard dies already holy shit

He left Secret.

Kuro's new team with Yawar and W33

>bloodseeker gets a bonus for enemies being low health
>bloodseeker immediately loses this bonus if he kills them
lmao fampai

Ok, I think I know how we fix this fucker.
Thirst now applies vision globally, but only applies bonuses at 100% effectiveness at 1200 range. It applies bonuses at 75% effectiveness up to 1600 range, and 50% effectiveness at 2000 range, 25% at 2400, and 0% beyond that.

If an enemy hero dies while within said range, Bloodseeker keeps the bonus attack damage and up to 50% of the movespeed bonus for 5 seconds after they die. If they die at like 2200 range away he only gets 25% of the bonus though.

He retains half the damage bonus and 15% of the movespeed bonus until the enemy hero respawns after the 5 seconds are up.

>yfw EE joins EG

When fully farmed,which hero would you consider to be the quintessential raid boss of Dota?

what if rupture instead of health would drain mana and stunned if the target reaches zero mana?

stop forcing memes, /tv/

>yfw zai and universe form their own team with rtz

>when your teammates think you're high because you said ember spirit should buy manta against orchid

i've been watching TI from the start but i don't actually play the game (only played wc3 dota a bit back in the days)

is is a bad idea to get into dota 2 now?

atleast aui already accomplished everything he needed to get over a million bucks and hold the aegis
bulba won't even be able to convince anyone to carry his ass

Don't ever respond to me or my post ever again
Seriously every time I talk about Bloodseeker you just respond with this
Fuckin stop it nerd

it depends

do you hablo the espanol if you know what i mean?

yes

imagine a 10 times toxic community without being able to use the blacklist mod from wc3 or kick function ingame

the closed beta period was when the game peaked in community

>sumail w33 miracle are all Muslims
how can we stop Muslims?

Would you lick her armpits?

Alternatively, if you're from Europe, gavaryesh ruski yazik tovarisch?

You should have seen him how he got mad when Navi won against tongfu with fountain hook. While his team abusing a lot of bugs like shadow shaman wars bug on roshan, lone druid armlet and many more.

He's a dick that think he's a special case of dota2 players. If only EE had the balls to stand up against him during his NTH, he could be a balding washout that nobody want.

>pick techies
>drop the bomb on them

youtu.be/WPviAKaHAN0

>my secret club

we can't, we have to embrace it. From now on you are forbidden to cut your beard.

>Matumba making a face at the president

Is it a challenge or a secret message?

>/d2g/ thinks aui is a shitter
>he literally won ti5

TOP FUCKING JEJ

i never understood this question
>is it le bad to play something for fun?

in what world the answer is no?
if you dont enjoy it then you dont play it.

if you mean some crazy shit like i will le become a pro and win TI then yeah you should stop being delusional becuase people play this game for 10 years and are still shit

no habla espanol. me habla sueco y ingles
that said idk entirely what you mean
n-no
sounds like i'd get destroyed seeing as i've never been that great at mobas

>mobas
get out you fucking cod fag

>Matumba

>10-15min gg
r u srs
>17-19, 12-14, not going for ez 36+ and go for the memebait
did you watch some nahaz vid where he jacks off to his """"stats"""" that gets him 1/40?

how much fun are you gonna have if you're absolute trash and nobody will want to play with you?

EE is replacing Fear

don't ask me how I know, I just do.

Who will win this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_presidential_election,_2016

For what fucking reason

they're arabs, you think 17 year olds with over a million dollarydoos are practicing muslims lmao

do you have the time for it?
yes

are you from lolbabbies?
no, you sunk too much time in that game it will be hard to transition

the most fun with dota i had was when i was absolute trash, it was with other people as trash as me tho

now im like top 0.5% of the playerbase and i dont have "fun" anymore, its more like i just am satisfied with winning and becoming better, if there was a better game id switch insant desu everything else is just trash

>Kuroky, I wish this guy would show himself to the scene more. He is funny, articulate, charismatic, and ultimately just a good person. He always treated me with respect, would empower me in team conversations, and trusted me as much as anyone can trust someone. I was more then a coach with him, it was almost like a marriage, we bickered and fought about what to do with the team, but we would always try and see each others point of views, and I don't think I ever walked away from a conversation with him without feeling satisfied. This man gave me another chance in dota, another life, and was never dishonest to me ever. If he ever said something to me, he always meant it, and it was odd taking someone at face value at all times. I am eternally grateful to Kuro for everything he did for me and with me, and I will always be available for this person. Maybe the coolest person I've met in the dota scene, cool as an igloo. (I told him I was writing a blog he told me to write that, I told him he was lame, I relented obviously) My favorite moment with him was after they lost to MVP at Manila, he looked at me and Heen and said 'two korean coaches, and we lost, suspicious' and said nothing else about the loss ever haha.

bristleback when is ahead of the all the enemy heroes.can 1 V 5 the whole team. good luck killing him.

he's retiring

As much as I like Kuro, you should just take this with a grain of salt. Like, if you let Theeban write something about Puppey, he will be painted as the greatest president Estonia would ever have.

Too bad solo queue exists and you can take 4 people hostage.

>now im like top 0.5% of the playerbase and i dont have "fun" anymore, its more like i just am satisfied with winning and becoming better, if there was a better game id switch insant desu everything else is just trash
reminder

this is what doturd does to a man

>Yet another person comes forth and praises Kuroky

>People still think Puppey isn't the Evil One of former team Secret

Matumba is Puppey's agent sabotage Kuro, soon he will quit Team Liquid and join the military.

I get that fear is retiring by why would you pick up the player with the most disastrous performance of anyone at TI6?