pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

real thread there
>>/151825586
>>/151825586

Your (((real thread))) has no pastebin and shilling for shitfits, I guess I'll bump this thread instead.

Why don't we have the ability to put faction specific secondaries on Sundies? Would double gate keepers/canisters/Saurons be broken?

Sundies are already too effective for their nanite cost and prevent many infantry fights if used scientifically.

To not make them even more broken than they already are you'd need a really watered down secondary.

Or, they could make real battle busses like in PS1 as a new vehicle that would cost the same as a MBT.

>disadvantaging NC even further by allowing anti-everything guns on sundies
dude

Just use bassies, they're good but they're not bullshit render range everything rape.

Who thought it was a good idea to let defenders deploy sunderers inside their own base? So you already have a deploy ring to deal with that puts you a mile away and the opponent gets to spawn right on the point. Simple math says the defender can just out spawn you and hold the base. You can't take that shit. And pure cancer at small fights because one person can't take the thing down.

The problem isn't that AMSs are able to deploy in their own base, the problem is that AMSs are allowed to have weapons.

>double Vulcan sundy
>double gatekeeper sundy

nope

the are fine, a lot less cancerous than anything air related

The problem in that situation is deploy shield. Get rid of that and the problem is solved.

any coordinated squad can take a deploy shield sundy down

It shouldn't take a coordinated squad. The defenders of the shield sundy are basically absolved from any responsibility of guarding it, so why should it take a concerted effort to bring down?

Just because it's less cancerous than the worst kind of cancer doesn't mean it's fine.

The problem comes from bad game design decisions that will never be fixed anyway, so you can enjoy the cancer.

A meme squad rolling around in 4 Fury buses is pretty fucking cancerous. At least Libs fuck off eventually.

Yup, stacked repair buses is pretty broken.

ded lol

>so why should it take a concerted effort to bring down?

Because it's an MMO? Can you take down a Raid Boss in WoW alone? Nope.

You spend so much time in your ESF user, that you got used to being a one man army.

>You spend so much time in your ESF user, that you got used to being a one man army.

I have about 50 Auraxium medals. I didn't know ESF's had that many weapons.

When are we going to get the next content patch?

I'll be content when vanu get patched out

And TR finally buffed

TR is fine, other than a couple holes in their arsenal (Infantry based long range AV)

>TR is fine

fuck off VS

I'm TR though

No TR ever would say that TR is fine

I want 2013 again ;_;

VS would be "TR OP pls buff ZOE werl"

>complains about defensive sunderer farms
>doesnt switch faction to join them
s c r u b

The gibsmedat shitTRs with a victim complex mostly left for cripplechan.

Which is also why you don't see them falseflagging "VS UP NEED BUFF, NERF TR" anymore.

And this is also why /ps2g/ died. It was fueled by shiTR saltiness

When are we going to get the Rocket Rifle?

when dbg get their heads out of their asses and just releases it with single ammo types instead of fucking retarded dual ammo types

werl

saved our game

hey there folk liek an scrubsie

t. werl

if the video was helpful feel free to leave a like :-)

hey there folks :-)

wrel signing off :-)

thang you werl xD

remember when we had 3 threads per day and we didn't have to shitpost to keep the thread alive?

remember when the banshee wasn't ridiculously overpowered?

no, not really

remember when vanu didn't inhale dong on an industrial scale?

remember when the NC had a useful and interesting vehicle secondary?

;_;

You mean Halberd 2.0?

The second iteration of Enforcer wasn't that bad, it had a little more of sustained DPS than halberd.
But then shiTRs whined and it got nerfed, so there's no reason for using it anymore.

>be chief ps2g funposter
>go hiking
>internet access every eight days
>check archive just now
>mega ded (thank u werl)
you all NEED to DRAMATICALLY INCREASE your FUNPOSTING rate desu
fucking shitters

>hiking

are you gay or something?

>not liking hiking
rifk

God this is pathetic
Just let /ps2g/ rest

i'm not ready for that

What is ded may never die

I'd rather have ps2g die than it just being an echochamber for manchildren that play warhammer 40k and are bad at the game but just don't want to admit it.

but bullying them was fun

4u

It got stale very quickly for me, and eventually it just became sad to see them truly convince themselves that the MSW-R was the worst gun in the universe and the problem was the gun, not the one shooting it, aka a fucking gibsmedat shitter.

new memes when?

>tfw you get dunked by a turboshitter

BUT YOU HAD THE HIGH GROUND

nerf carv pls
so op

I think it was interesting watching NC evolve from a bunch of glue eating teamkill enthusiasts into cum hungry vanu wannabees.

Well at least we've evolved. You on the other hand are still sitting in your Prowler, spamming at spawnrooms, while crying about TR being UP.

>sitting in your Prowler
m8 I'm the one lobbing Titan AP at your blinglib

*unsheathes tankbuster*
*gunner unsheathes dalton*
*second gunner unsheathes bulldog*

nothing personnel

We need new memes, it's the only thing that can save us

No memes, only intense faggotry now

>He doesn't even teleport behind his target

Pshhh... amateur.

1. get up on the hydra's back
2. you forgot your shield its your own damn fault