Fuels

What fuel type do you guys use & prefer, and why?

Going to transition to a diesel pickup quite soon, after having driven over three years in my petrol Mercedes... really going to miss petrol, its easiness to work on and how quick the engine warms up, although I know that the diesel will offer me better fuel economy and torque, as well as being cheaper per litre

Gasoline because I'm american and it's superior in every way.

You live in a state where diesel is more expensive than gas, right?

How much extra are you paying for the diesel option?

There is no gasoline engines available here for the medium-size pickups like the Toyota HiLux, Nissan Navara (which is what I'm getting), Ford Ranger and similar, so don't really pay any "extra". Diesels are also cheaper in general as they are taxed less when buying, and the fuel itself is taxed less aswell

>Nissan Navara
Looks terrible. Where is here BTW?

Premium with no ethenol. It could probably run on regular but my engine doesn't seem to like the ethenol.

Norway

Not going to be a new one. 2005-ish, 2.5 diesel, manual gearbox and extended cab

The main problem with them is that visibility is poor when off roading because of that retarded hood.

>nissan navara
>offroading

I use Petro Canada 94 in my car. For you Euros, 98.5 octane.

Just fyi, petro cans 94 is just 91 with an octane booster. Nearly every gas station up here only has 2 tanks, 87 regular and 91 premium, the 89 is mixed at the pump and the stations that have 94 just add a booster at the pump.

>gasoline
>superior to alcohol

they are top-tier offroaders cunt

Norway

t. MightyBenz expert

do you even know anything about cars? fuck ur the worst poster on this board. sad cunt.

i know more about cars than u

ive raced since i was 6 and work as a tech so not likely

raced to the gay bar maybe

only to get sucked off by ur poofta dad

regular in car
premium clear non ethanol in bike

I knew my dad was a huge faggot

>manual gear box
You mean manual transmission
>petrol
You mean gasoline or fuel.

>i am cuck, please speak like a cuck like me!

no

Even newer diesels are boring to drive desu. I have a 2.5 v6 diesel and a 1.3 petrol i4 and the petrol is more fun

Fuck off tripfag

I bet you call the hood a bonnet too and measure miles in kilometers. That's cuck as fuck

>fuel
>thinking it means anything other than diesel or JP-8
kys

My car says minimum 91, so I always put 93 because there is never any 91 available

half e85
half 93