So yesterday I came home from a US westcoast roadtrip (which was awesome btw) and bought some of these fuckers...

So yesterday I came home from a US westcoast roadtrip (which was awesome btw) and bought some of these fuckers, because they're not available here in europoor.

Seriously though guys, why all the hype about this? They literally smell like a fucking urinal block.

So well, just letting you know that I felt for the black ice meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Little-Freshener-Aerosol-Spray-Black/dp/B000ETAPX4/188-7433985-0480744?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's some stupid reddit shit that /v/tards and nocars think is an epic meme. like twingos.

>because they're not available here in europoor
lol what

shit thread

you couldn't deal euro pussy
I bet you are skinny and look like a faggot

Theyre great for eradicating a funky smell.
Just let one bake into the car on a hot day

well at least I've never seen one in a shop/gas station.

maybe you live in a shitty country m8

maybe.

It still smells like shit.

>tfw my shit doesn't smell like black ice
what am i doing wrong?

they are literally everywhere in central/eastern europe

It's to cover up that tree smell from the bag you just bought and your can't be the illest if you can't smell it from the outside

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me.

Yep, pretty shit smell.

Take anything on here with a grain of salt bro. Half is trolling and half is legit.

Every now and then we get someone like you, OP, blogposting about being unable to and incapable of dealing.

I once bought a Black Ice™ Tree because it's what came out of the dispenser at a gas car wash place. I placed it in the car and drove with the windows down and it was alright.

The next day, I came into my car in the morning was greeted by an overpowering smell of freshness; so much that I thought I had left a deodorant in my car and it had gone bad or something.

I threw the little black tree away. Never bought Black Ice™ again.

i live in eu and those things are sold here

That's cause you used it wrong.
You're supposed to open it outside your car, then let it air out for a few days before hanging.

Then you have a shitty little black tree on your mirror that only kinda smells like satan's personal bonsai tree.

these things were a meme before Veeky Forums even existed

fucking children

I use this shit. Pretty cozy smell, would recommend. Lasts for ages, too

i just sprinkle baking soda all over the whole car and let it sit for a day and then vacuum

anything else is child-tier

Finally, deodorant for me
amazon.com/Little-Freshener-Aerosol-Spray-Black/dp/B000ETAPX4/188-7433985-0480744?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

>he doesn't get the cans

top kek

Drink a shitload of Captain Morgan's Private Stock and your shit will smell similar to black ice.... You won't feel very good though, trust me.

I got meme'd as well friend.

>go on 2 week vacation
>while I'm gone a mouse decides to crawl into my car's A/C ducts, build a nest, have some babbies, and just let them all die
>by the time I get back, car smells horrible
>spend hours taking dash apart and trying to find/remove all the dead mice
>car still smells like rotten mouse carcass afterwards
>go to parts store, buy large package of black ice trees because Veeky Forums always shills them
>hang 2 in car
>next day, car smells like I had emptied an entire bottle of cheap cologne inside of it
>take trees out of car, throw them all away

that's horrifying

I was extremely displeased to say the least... The smell pretty much went away after a few months but every once in a while if I was driving around with the a/c and fan off I'd catch a whiff of dead mouse so I'm thinking I missed one in there somewhere. That vehicle got rear ended and totalled though so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

PSA: Black Ice™ is for eradicating smells, it ranks 10/10 on the Fresh™ scale. Using Black Ice™ on a regular basis will either turn you into Takumi, or kill you.

It's been about nine years now and I'm not dead.... sooo