>Dutchfags when will they learn

Post more dutch market prices of other vehicles

>1500 monthly minimum wage

Is that expensive in Dutch funny money?

Holy shit thank god I live in the US.

$32k here.

how much costs a a45 amg??

More than you can afford pal.

Why not drive the 5 minutes to germany and buy it there?

95k usd

This is without any options, just AMG.

Because you have to pay 40k taxes if you import it :^)

this
I never undertood europoors, you are 2 hour flight away from somewhere like poland or spain, where stuff is much cheaper than in NL, belgium or denmark

>why don't you just get a skyline from Canada

We do this all the time. I guess its not possible with cars because they have to registrated and you have to pay the rest.

Because those are actually more expensive than buying one and shipping it from Japan

Yea I know OP. It looks like a civic now

because taxes. And why do you think people don't do it? Older cars are imported from Germany/UK all the time.

how the fuck does a Cayman cost less

I mean it's literally Cayman S with a couple of options money

Dude emissions lmao.

Theres this thing danish people do, because they have to pay 100% taxes on every car they buy, no matter new or uses. If your car is more than 12000 euros (what ever the fuck that is in their ridiculous unimportant mone) you even have to pay 150%.

Now what you do is when you want to have a lamorghini in denmark or a porsche or a audi a4, and not let the state fuck you over for paying millions in taxes to them already, you go to germany, country of speed and love for cars, and make a contract with an automobilclub. They register the car in germany, it's yours on the paper, and you can drive it wherever you want, as fast as you want. Except denmark, because they will literally take it away from you. And the speedlimit is 80 km/h anyways, so fuck it

>people bragging about how great it is to not live in the US
I laff evertim

Lots of people here register their car right across the border, but that requires you to have some sort of residencethere or some shit.
Basically, you need more money than average in order to do that. Which you obviously do, if you can afford a brand new X6M.

How could one government be this cucked?

50k for a golf

How about the classic one hundred thousand eurobucks for a veeate Mustang?

How many more whining threads are you going to take, you weepy fucking Dutch cunt? Pick up your balls and move to Germany if you're so anal angered.

it's mostly the tax?

is the tax value based? or emissions? or both/more?

Seems like cheap cars like a mustang you have to pay a bigger premium over the US than say a Porsche. Just eyeballing the numbers, I could be wrong

because i can import one directly from japan?
im not an americuck

why dont you register them there?
>you need the residence
yeah i understand that, but the amount of taxes you pay for a car can buy you a nice house in the countryside there

It's mostly based on emissions, as well as some other (pretty arbitrary) factors.
After this, 21% VAT is added to the total price.

I know some countries base their taxes on displacement too, which is why 2.0l is the cutoff for so many EU-market cars.

Okay so that's why a v8 mustang is like double than it costs here, versus a 911 is maybe 20% more.. since 911s get decent gas milage.

Pretty much. Anything that's considered "bad for the environment" is taxed to hell and back, which is why Golf GTEs outnumber GTIs 10 to 1.

I bet it's really pretty there though, and quiet. not a bunch of old shitboxes making racket.

The whole country is flat and crowded, except a few green foresty or swampy bits here and there.

Roads are usually at least in good condition, though.

Also there's cyclists everywhere, but laws, infrastructure and education make it perfectly bearable to "share the road", I suppose.