/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3122

Jenga edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

First for you FUCKED UP. What did you fuck up for? We put our trust in you, dude.

I'm so disappointed...

Nth for Rin!

:(

I'm so sad now. You really let us down.

You did good SHG, I can't see any issues

midnightly misha appreciation post

I'm sorry user, I'll try to be better!

I tried, I even took my trip off and everything!

Last thread link is fucked up

so is your face

So close, keep it up!

Is it? I just clicked it and it seems to work

Seems like it's all fine

Good morning SHG, how's it going?

Found the faggot

Hey user! I'm good thanks, just drawing at the moment. What about you?

Also guys, did I actually do anything wrong in making this thread? Would like to know for next time

No, man, I was just screwing with you.

I love you~

Ah, that's good

I love you too!

Just being lazy like hell and feeling good about it.

your face is a faggot!

And I'm proud of it you dingus

:)

Lazy days are best days user! What do you do?

>What do you do?
Literally nothing right now. Hanging out at my aunt's place on a 'countryside'

>all this circlejerk
And you people wonder why KSG is bad.

What exactly are you referring to?

/ksg/ IS a circlejerk, that's why it's good

it's only bad when trips sperg out, act like babies and fling shit at each other while pretending they're important, like the last thread

>implying you're not as bad as tripfags
Nice try, but no.

Oh where you based? Might look nice

Wut wat?

Where do you live? The countryside might look really nice there

Oh, this. Nah, it's crappy actually, more of a single-house suburb neighbourhood than a "countryside" these days, but there's a forest about 1 km away from there... Which you can't really see.

Sound's kinda comfy desu man.

It's nice and quiet. But not really pretty.

It's so loud here, would kill for some quiet. Live on a road that leads to an industrial park so I get awoken at 2 AM by massive fucking trucks

Also just finished touching up one of my older drawings, what do you guys think?

Looks a lot neater man, keep being the best artist here.

Oh, pic for context

Thank you user, your encouragement really helps!

I really like the progress. Shoulders look way better, boobs are great, hair and face are awesome. Good work lad, seriously pleasant to look at.

Me on the other hand IU grabbed guitar after a long-ish break. Forgot how annoying long nails are, forgot how to play some simple songs, in general it's a disaster.
I kind of missed the pain in my fingertips from pressing strings...

>Thank you
The thanks are for you man, you're the one doing the work after all. Also, what's with the kyoto thing on the drawing, I just saw it.

>tfw your ex-gf now writes feminist opinion columns for local newspapers
did I dodge a bullet?

whoops, didn't mean to quote you

enjoy the (you) anyway

Thank you man, it's weird to think of all the progress I've made. Because of you guys I've managed to improve a lot, I mean just look at my first drawing here! (Nearly 4 weeks ago I think)

Oh, well I'm only "SadHanakoGuy" here, my actual online username I typically go by is "Kyoto". I'd change it but I already have a kind of "Reputation" here so to speak, and It sounds to similar to Kenji

Kek, like Neo from the Matrix

I never really got the hang of the guitar, most I could do was the Ukelale in HS. How long you been playing?

Meant to add this to

>I typically go by is "Kyoto"
Alright man, thanks for clarifying, got worried you were working with someone else for a minute.
Thanks for the (you) man, and I'd say you dodged a bullet.

Nah i'm not that good haha. I only used to put "SHG, /KSG/" because I would only upload my work here, but since I made a dA yesterday (Username is SHG28) I've since been putting my username there as well

If you have a dA pop on over and send me a message, I'm gonna start doing requests and stuff :)

>How long you been playing
I've had my first guitar when I was like 12 but it was a rather poor classic and it was kind of... Discoraging to play on. But it lit a spark. Last year in may I bought a brand new Fender CD60 and we've had kind of an "on and off relationship" since then. I played a lot at first, then I played way less for a while, then I had a learning streak back in jan/feb this year, and then I went on a break again, playing maybe twice a month. Grabbed it again two days ago, I know I will probably be too lazy to practice every day after work but I'll still try to do it somewhat regularly I think.

Ukus are great little things, but I don't thing I could play one.

>not that good
You mean not that good yet man, I'll also have to make a dA account at some point, I really wanna follow your work after all.

It's true...

I had to play "In the Jungle" and some assorted christmas songs. That was really all I did.
Just do it at your own pace man, no pint in rushing. There's so many things I need to get back on the horse with, so I know how you feel.

Go ahead man, I'd love it if you did!

This is your Rin normally

This is your Rin on drugs

No difference.

Yeah, you're right Rin is still best girl though

I wanna make Rin cum, is that weird?

That's a funny way to spell Misha

That's perfectly okay user! She needs all the help she can get!

Well I gotta say I spell funny then!

Post Cute Hana's!

I challenge you to find a cuter Hana.

Damnit I love that Hana so much, I use it as my "Goodnight" Picture, now gonna need to use a new one :(

Cute!

Challenge accepted

And another!

Are these cute enough for you user!? ARE THEY!?

Fucking haruhi man.

I still rule undefeated.

Not a single Emi in this thread? You guys are sick...

Heya lads, that german lad here again. Had a really nice day with the bf in Nuremberg yesterday - visited the documentation center at the old Reichsparteitagsgelände, some churches, the castle and also got ourselves some nice Lebkuchen (ever tried them? You should). Sadly I didn't manage to put the bf on trial for being a bad boy.
In other news, wrist- and anclecuffs are amazing.

Holy cow, sleeping pills did wonders. Good Morning ksg!

It's been years since I played this, but I distinctly remember Lilly having a hairy cooter. Though when I went looking for pics due to nostalgia (and a bit of horniness) I could not find anything about it.

I swear to god she had hair.

She did, it was lewd. Have a lewd

Hey fistula! So you're saying it's going rather awesome?

Morning Undie, you degenerate

Yes she did.

That's why she's best girl.

But I can't find any pictures of it. Not even fan art.

Tired of this muff shaming

Hey 'Taker, you doing well? Thanks for the journal btw!

Very much so in fact. The documentation center wasn't exactly a fun, cute couple activity, but I guess it's not meant to be. Also they didn't have any of their texts in English, so I basically had to translate everything. We could've gotten a guided tour or an audioguide, but fuck that - I'm not a sheep that needs to be led around.

Yea, she did. Do you have the game still?
Hey bby u no im fine
Lol no problem man! I'm sure Hana fans will love to see your art all in one spot!

Are you active on dA much? you seem to have a fair following

Yea I'm pretty active. I actually posted another chapter last night, as well as an image an user asked me to put up of a chubby Emi that Jack sketched for them, because he was concerned with saving it on his cpu

< This one

W4W?

Also cool man, you do a lot of writing?

I dunno what W4W means lol
Yea, I write a lot actually! I've been writing the fic for Lilly and Hisao for a few months. I actually wrote a normal like more classical romance story based on her bad ending, but I never really posted it online.

Sent you a note :)

And that's great. I remember writing terrible WH40k Fic years ago, I kinda cringe looking back on it.
Does writing come naturally to you? Or did you just stumble upon it?

It was always easy for me, but I think it comes from reading almost every day as a kid. I spent so much time with my heads in books lol.
When I write, I go in with a basic idea of what I'd like to do, but I find it really evolves from what I had planned. For instance, I had no intention of having that phone message for Lilly from Hisao on the night of their marriage to be in that last chapter, but the idea of it just struck me and I knew I had to put it in!

I feel like writing.

First suggestion gets something written as long as it isnt completely dumb, or something that I have no idea how I would go about

Shizune asks Misha to explain music.

Write about people writing about people writing about people, and so forth man.

Lol I'm not gonna swoop in this time
My niece had to do this with her parents before. They're both deaf, but she isn't, and she really wanted a Violin for Christmas one year.

That's good, I used to read a lot aswell, but recently I just kinda stopped a few years ago. More focused on online reading and stuff. Do you just write KS stuff or?

Hey Arc, you doing well?
You were really giving it to those guys last night, how did it end?

That's a really neat idea, though I'd have no idea how you'd go about doing that

I'd love to be an author, but I know I'm not there yet.
The reason I write for KS is I was actually really bad at dialogue when I first started. People sounded samey, or their conversations felt forced and without flow. I wanted to work on this a lot, so I decided what better story to write for than a Romance?

You're definitely a good artist though! You seem really committed to drawing. What inspired you for that?

focus on the rhythm. Misha could start off by listening to music herself, then tapping Shizune to the rhythm of the music, once she gets a hang of it Shizune insists on learning to dance as well and the rest writes itself.

That's really cute I: Stop, my heart can take no more Keep going

It seems to have worked, your stuff flows very well, conversations are almost Tarantino like!

Long ass blogpost warning:
As for me, I've had a shit year so far with what happened to my fiance and father and shit. Last month I was bored of playing HS and overwatch and just stumbled upon KS while on /v/ I think. Downloaded it at 10pm, expecting an hour or 2 of distraction, Not expecting being up at 4 feeling like an emotional wreck.

I was on ksg a lot then, and I saw Shifty post some of his old pencil drawings, and I decided to give it a shot on my notepad. ( This being the pic) I hated it but everyone said how it was good and I should keep practicing, and I realised I actually like doing this! With /ksg/s encouragement I kept doing it and kept getting better. Week later I invested in a tablet and well, that's pretty much it

If it wasn;t for all of you I would never have started doing this, and be as happy as I have been in a long time. Thanks everyone, I love you all!

I'm really sorry about post length 'Taker

Lol you have nothing to be sorry about!! You're one of not many people that actually contribute to KS, and the fact that you love it so much is nothing to be ashamed of. We all have our stories of how we came here.
I haven't heard what happened with your fiance and father, what happened with that?

Misha and Shizune start using their stuco time to teach Shizune how to dance after class and Shizune is getting into it more and more. Eventually she graduates from Misha needing to keep the rhythm and will even manage to lead a dance or two. Before her very eyes Misha sees her president, her friend, her love, smile as she floats through the classroom, skirt twirling and her body moving this way and that. The torch Misha was carrying for her swells to a towering inferno with each step. The dancing gets more intense as they switch to faster songs and in the heat of the moment Misha steals a kiss that Shizune, equally swept up, returns.

After that they stop dancing together. Shizune keeps her distance and Misha ends up avoiding her to make things easier on herself and Shizune.

One afternoon Shizune catches Misha in their classroom, under the pretense of scolding her for skipping out on stuco duties. She apologizes for the way she acted and also that she won't be able to return Misha's feelings or be the Shizune she'd want her to be. Misha tries to get out of this conversation, she's had it in her mind far too often, but Shizune steps in front of the door and pats an old cd player on a cabinet. She presses play and even though there's no cd inside, Misha can hear the music as clearly as ever, watching Shizune dance until the sun starts to set.

Oki doki
It ended with me going off into a hearthstone arena and not really returning for a bit. They kept messaging me on steam so I blocked them temporarily, then unblocked.

I think I dont really know how I would do that either, but i'll try.

Shizune didn't really know what she was seeing as she walked in on Misha, closed eyed, rocking her head back and forth with a strange pair of wires connected to her ears. In fact, she wasn't really sure she wanted to know what Misha was doing. Misha was just Misha sometimes. However, as a member of the student council. she had an obligation to know what the students are doing, even if they are also on the student council.

'What the hell are you doing, Misha?'
As Misha opens her eyes they expand in fear, but then quickly soften. 'I'm listening to music'.
Shizune had seen others with these strange wires, but had never really taken it upon herself to figure out what they are. Now with Misha talking about "music", a topic she had avoided on a farce of it being a 'distraction', but mostly because she was just bitter to learn about it.

Once she heard about Beethoven going deaf, and still performing all the music he loved so dearly, she was curious as to what it could really be, but never went the final step in trying to figure it out. She had seen a video of an orchestra before, but couldn't really get the idea of it past "a bunch of people moving strange devices around".

'Misha, what really IS music?'
Misha turned off the small device which the wires were connected to, and sat and thought for a second.
Her eye's flare up, 'I'll show you what music is,'

She turns the device back on, and gestures for Shizune to sit on the bed side along with her. The fluffy pink bed made a "ploosh" noise as she sat down. Misha clicks the device on again, and slowly begins to tap a rhythm on Shizune's thigh, in an entirely conspicuous way of having an excuse to touch Shizune's thigh. 1/?

I don't really want to talk about it lad, not on here. I posted it here a week or 2 ago and I was in tears by the end. Everyone was really supportive, but I had to delete the post as it even being there was straining me. I'll tell you on dA if you want.

Also thanks for the kind words, yeah, all paths lead to one haha

Sure thing man, I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough go at it.

Shizune decides to ignore it just this one time, though. She wasn't ENTIRELY against it after all, but she was still confused as to what this whole exercise was meant to convey. 'What are you doing, Misha?' Misha pretends not to notice as she turns on the t.v. and starts up the dvd player.

Finally deciding it would be a good time to reply, 'This is called a Rhythm,'
Rhythm. Another word Shizune knew, but never really paid much attention to. She knew the longer she pursued this subject, the more of those she'd encounter. Strangely, she didn't really mind though. 'Then what is Rhythm, Misha?'
Misha didn't wait as long this time to explain what Rhythm is, 'If music is a person, then Rhythm is it's soul. A Rhythm is like a pattern that the music will follow, a set of guidelines that the music won't betray"

Pondering it for a second, "So Rhythm is like instructions for music?" "Exactly, now how we see Rhythm on paper is something that doesn't really matter to understanding music, but catching the rhythm as a whole is really important to understanding music, Shizune"

"But music can't just be Rhythm, can it? If this tapping was all there was, then why do all those people need to play together to make 'music'?"

"Youre right in that music isn't just Rhythm. If Rhythm is instruction for music, then I guess the best way for me to explain is to talk about 'tone'. If you're angry shizune, you sign faster than normal, and in a very aggressive way, right? But if you're sad, then you might sign a little slower and less precise. Music does the same thing, it conveys emotions through sound. It can go slow, or it can be very aggressive."

"Okay, so all those people in the orchestra just play the same exact sounds? Why does there need to be more than one person playing?"

"There doesn't, but when you have more than one person playing, you can convey more layers. The piano may be playing an entirely different part than say, the cello. 2/?

Check your notes dude

Use a pastebin and stop shitting up the thread.