How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I have a hard time finding a Toyobaru in my favorite color, but 3 out of 4 are orange. So if the only good deal I can find is orange, pic related is what I want to do.

What name should be written over the doors?

Other urls found in this thread:

toyotadrivingacademy.it/guida-sportiva/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slab Bulkhead.

>what name should be written over the doors
Well, if you want to stay true to yourself and the car, go with: "faggot" or "cuck"

Genaru Ree

Can't beat that really.

2nding this

thats some lame shit

The Gooks of Hazzard

Aren't gooks Koreans? Or is it used for Asians in general?

Koreans and Vietnamese

>What name should be written over the doors?
General Tso

General Li.

It's not a Chinese car.

>Italian plate

Why?

I'm Italian and this care is rare as fuck here and they're pretty all orange too...I'm trying to find a good deal on an used one but also the prices are beyond autism.

>26.000€ NEW
>20-22.000€+ average price for 3 yo used

I don't get it either. There's a lot of them here sitting at the dealerships for literally years and they refuse to lower the price under €19k, while most are around 20 to 22. The price difference between 4 years old with 50kkm and 2 years old with 20kkm is marginal really. It doesn't make sense.

>park in front of #BLM protest
>learn how it doesn't matter what color it is on the outside, it's what's inside that counts

lmao

Io sono di Milano, in tutti i concessionari Toyota ho sempre chiesto non ne hanno MAI neanche di nuove.

Lo scorso agosto per miracolo ho visto una Limited edition nuova, fatto preventivo volevano 28.500 più optional che ho chiesto 30.500€ (niente sconto!).

Per provarla impossibile, ho dovuto "elemosinare" un test drive sul forum officiale gt86/brz, un gentilissimo utente si è offerto di portarmi a spasso per vedere l'auto...bel ferro.

>in b4 I'm not Italian and I didn't understand a single word

TL;DR = I hope that when the restyled model comes the price of old models will drop...

Jesus Christ user, I'm German, still understood tho.
All I had to do for a testdrive was to walk into the local dealership and say "I'm interested in this new car, I heard it handles exceptionally well, I'd like to see for myself" and they just let me take it for a spin. But the weren't willing to haggle one bit, they only offered to let join on an exclusive drivers training for new GT86 owners, but not for free, of course.

I guess a lot of potential buyers are still waiting for the prices to drop eventually, so they won't drop much anytime soon.

Also, I found an early 2012 model with less than 3kkm at a dealership recently. I mean, come on, these cars are meant to be driven.

>not General Tsu-tsu-tsu-tsu

>Jesus Christ user, I'm German, still understood tho.

KEK

I misunderstood when you wrote "there's a lot of them here".

Btw, here in Milan you won't find the car at any toyota dealer. I'm serious, not a single fucking GT86, and I live in front of a Toyota and I regularly go to another Lexus/Toyota dealer...white flies.

Curious thing both dealers have a Land cruiser V8.

>naturally asspirated

By a lot I meant a lot more than how many you'd expect to sit at dealerships forever. They usually try to get rid of them at any cost after a couple of months. A grand total of 4852 GT86/BRZ were registered in Germany in total. 2052 were registered by private people, the rest were dealerships.

Talking about the driving courses, here in Italy we have the Toyota driving academy where you can learn drifting, sport driving and other things.

In the last month they have restructured the school and now there are many other options, you can also drive a Lexus (hybrid drive courses included) like the RC-F.

toyotadrivingacademy.it/guida-sportiva/

Periodically you can find on autoscout some ex toyota driving academy GT-86 cleaned from logos and shit...this scares me.