Why are Chrysler and GM such shit manufacturers?

Why are Chrysler and GM such shit manufacturers?

Ford the worst desu. The only thing they actually make is trucks and mustangs. Every other car in their line up is made by another company.

>chrysler
>shit

bad meme

Chrysler/Dodge have their moments

Holy fuck that car looks gorgeous in Purple.

I'd prefer Ford badged Mazdas and Volvos over Chevrolet badged Daewoos famalam.

ford badged mazdas? examples?

Probe

Pretty much every ford car is a mazda or volvo or both.

Nice Mazda 121

While a number of Fords have used Mazda-derived platforms, Ford hasn't really taken badge engineering to the level that GM did.

Anti-competition legislation, in the US it's very strong in the automobile market

I know the MZR is ecoboost, but I was wondering what Ferds were straight Mazdas.

The Probe was an MX-6 with a bodykit, and the mk4 Fiesta was a straight up Mazda 121 rebadge.

There may be more.

please name some ford volvos. mazdas i know of, volvo?

The 2nd gen Focus ST and RS used a Volvo engine.

Ecoboost is mzr
Get it right
Focus chassis is volvo
Some of the bigger cars too. Like fusion i think.

Going the other direction, North American Mazda B-series mid-size pickup trucks from 1994-2010 were rebadged Ford Rangers.

Yeah ford got butt blasted about mazda competing. So the US got boned while the rest world got awesome mazdas

Ford Rangers were great little trucks, what are you on about?

Not as good as mazdas

Government bail outs.

Like half of their fucking lineup

My 2009 focus had a 2.0 Ford Duratech which is actually a Mazda L engine.

GM is the only shit here

>the bac mono uses an ecoboost engine
CHRYSLER BTFO!!!!!

>Dodge is cool
>Posts pic of car that is only worth mentioning.
ACR is cool but still others are shit from their lineup. They always are expectedly on the bottom of every chart regarding anything.

wrong wrong and wrong. the only thing you got slightly right is that the taraus not fusion is based off of a volvo.

not really. the ranger fit the slot perfectly that the f150 left open for the us market. try harder

Correct. The fusion was mazda

Can't Shake the Snake

>has to call twin turbo "ecoboost" so normies will buy it
fuck this gay earth

Are any current Fords anywhere in the world re-badges by another manufacturer?

The Volvo and Mazda partnerships are long gone. All I can think of is the Ranger (being much the same as the B-series), but I think it's largely a Ford design.

see

...referring to the current world Ranger/B-series.

can't deck the snek

>8.4 liter V10
>only 645 hp

why are Americans so shit at making engines? a european manufacturer would get you 900hp out of that engine easily

Europeans helped develop that very engine.

And it costs a tenth of what that 900hp engine wold

i'm not aware of a more powerful v10 coming from Europe

Yeah and there's a reason nearly every European manufacturer has a reputation for unreliability. American cars have shit build quality, but their drivetrains are usually pretty strong. Especially when it's a truck engine.