pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:151666768

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ji9PsQPsJ80?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait for Elysium desu. Finally we can get rid of that shitty cuck server

3rd for Elysium will save us.

Ally on Ely

wwu

Horde on Ely you cucksocker

ELY 2 DAYS

Should have just made it an Elysium thread, because kronos is officially dead in less than 48 hours

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

E L Y S I U M

Literally ALL me. Don't bother inspecting element to try and disprove it, I know what I've done.

>Kronos thread
>all posts are Elysium related

Actually it's a completely different story.
People didn't migrate from k1 as much as they hadn't started.
K2 was announced 10 days after nost closed, and k1 had a 7x exp boost which turned people off.

People only hopped because it was a fresh start on a server that didnt have exp boosts but mostly because they were displaced from nostalrius.

People are established on k2 and there is no reason for them to hop when elysium isn't even doing pre nerf items. If kronos just shut down maybe it would be a similar situation but normies don't want to reroll 1x for the third time in 1.5 years just to raid mc again.

Plus legion is coming out soon, aq40 on k1 and bwl on k2. Looks like elysium will be pretty dead

The more you knoww

where is Ogtucker when you need him???

I know what I've done.

enjoy playing by yourself

>This desperate, overdrive shilling in an attempt to trick new visitors into trying out a shitty DoA Russian server

"P-Please join us on Elysium! I don't want to have to reroll on Kronos again!"

Get with the times or get left behind

>t. invested desperate kronecuck
lmao kid. Get ready to roll on ely

Delete this fucking thread and start a fresh one. Mods for the love of god they are in the wrong general.

We're going Horde you peon.

I expect plenty of proud Orc Warriors ready to party up to quest, grind, and form a guild when Elysium launches. Don't disappoint me.

t. future High Warlord

>He thinks we're playing alliance again

>Kronocuck shilling this hard

See you on Legion loser

>p-please don't leave

Get with the times Kronos cuck

we already did horde idiot its alliance time now

just sold my k2 account for $200

who /ready for legion/ here

Donate to Elysium-wow

Where did you sell it?

I want to sell my account too

Reminder kronocucks are desperately trying to break us apart by saying that we're going ally. We've already established we're going horde. Ill make the Veeky Forums discord and /elyg/ soon.

Dont get rustled by the kronedrones.

We are going HORDE

Reminder kronocucks are desperately trying to break us apart by saying that we're going horde. We've already established we're going alliance. Ill make the Veeky Forums discord and /elyg/ soon.

Dont get rustled by the kronedrones.

We are going ALLIANCE

>new visitors
lmao, anyone who was interested in Kronos is either already playing or quit and waiting for Elysium.
Nihilum is literally inviting reddit normies to make it seem like new peopole are interested in the guild.
Meanwhile all the people who matter and all the Nihilum vets who made it great in its first weeks are rolling on Elysium.

Elysium Horde wwu!

We did Horde on k1, Alliance on k2.

The time of Blood and Thunder is upon us once again!

Kys kronedrone. I have a spy character in shitnilum and you retards are literally discussing plans on how to countershill at this very moment. One of those ideas was saying to go ally. Pretty sad tbqh

reminder that every mediocre player is gonna try to do what gurtash/osi/ensipid did on elysium,which will defeat the purpose

Wow, /wpsg/ sure are hyped for this server! Really makes you think...

/thread

TRUTH

H
Y
P
E

Why the fuck is my name in this? I'm not rolling on Elysium.

you will

>shills going /pol/ in the discord
Wew scaring even more normies away

reminder to report any off topic discussion, this includes elysium shilling

>17 Elysium shillposts
>15 Posters in thread
>20+ non Elysium shillposts / unrelated posts

So this... is the power... of samefags...

looks like someone is out of sync

it's you

Hate to burst your bubble, but Kronos is done for.

This scared that you're going to be left all alone on Kronos? Lol, suck to be you.

Woah, weird!

>it doesn't say (you) it can't possibly be the same person
There are a dozen ways to do this

>Screenshotting the (You) count will prove him wrong!

Holy shit these shills really are from Reddit.

>Cartel
i think this should be our guildname on elysium alliance.

>kronedrones THIS MUCH in denial

Couldnt make this shit up for the life of me tbqh

yeah but im not medicore so im gonna beat them

Can't wait to be saved by Elysium!

Literally the same shit with you every single thread.

>"I-It's denial!"
>"Haha, damage control!"
>"That's not the real core."
>"Kronocucks / Kronedrones" (In /krog/ - Kronos General)
>"Elysium will save you"

You're the most unbearable cunt I've had the displeasure of coming across on Veeky Forums, I'm glad the guilds acknowledge that and don't allow you entry. Your parents must have it pretty rough.

No need to be assmad dude. When i make the Veeky Forums guild i'll let you in. Sheesh. No need to throw a tantrum.

where will you get 10 signatures

nobody is rolling elysium except for ff and og, literally the outcast of this general

The damage control is surreal

>He doesn't even know how to link the previous thread properly

These Redditors that have been navigating this website for two weeks are what await you on /elyg/

FF deleted alot of his posts after I linked his Reddit account in the previous thread, pretty funny desu!

What's reddit?

Elysium soon

reddit btfo

Of course he is, he's mentally unstable. He's a narcissistic psychopath with ridiculous trust and social issues. He has stated himself that if his parents were to develop a terminal illness he wouldn't care. He thinks people hate him because he's good, Swedish or from Veeky Forums. While all of those things are things that may garner hatred, the real reason Finalflash is absolutely condemned by almost every person he meets (Including all prior guilds on /wpsg/ and the late /nosg/ where the members complained that he was "utterly insufferable" through whispers to guild masters) is because he is an awful human being.

He flocks to every new server and anyone who goes against him is labelled as a "cuck" or "shill" and if you call him out on his fallacies, he will simply sperg out and respond with a "kys cuck"

Ignore the guy. He is mentally unstable. You wouldn't go out and argue with the drunk homeless man outside your local grocery store, why would you argue with this idiot NEET?

LOL cuck

kill yourself

holy shit

finalflash blown the fuck out

ebin

>tfw ituh, an oldschool /wpsg/ LEGEND is CONFIRMED rerolling on elysium

Tonight just got that much better.

>a literal who

>Being this new

>being this old
are u ok grandpa?

But I've got a YT channel based solely around being creative with just over 10k subs, user.

Beat that.

i think this is what's called projecting

Wow this place really is reddit

And I live in a house worth 1.5 million and own a quarter acre of land.

>remembering attention whores names

I played vanilla but i only played shaman, and while I remember most of it i was also pretty shitty.
I keep reading that warriors are awful to level and useless in 1v1s while leveling, and that hunters are easy to level but shitty dps.
Are those things true? I'd never tried either of those so was thinking about it. It's interesting as when i ask about vanilla stuff anywhere I get 12 different answers (and I'm guessing most of the fags answering don't even know).

Just play retail

Vanilla Shamans are goat

>mfw Finalflash is called down for dinner by his mother and the Elysium shilling stops
>mfw Finalflash is eating chicken nuggets and thinking of new ways to shill right now

kek

we wuz racist n shiet senpai i swear to god brah

>elysm gms ignore the guy repeatedly asking about population estimates
>finalflash says it will be full
Who else /nervous/?

With how seal of righteousness works, if you had a lot of spellpower, would a two hander with a fast speed (like 2.10 or w/e) do more proc damage than a fast 1 hander?

So Elysium will have crazy wpvp while leveling?
Awesome, guess I'll be rolling on it afterall.

yeah, every new server does

>nobody is rolling on k2 guys, dont believe the shills
>we got this comfy guild on k1, why would we reroll?

>ff after being ganked

youtu.be/ji9PsQPsJ80?t=1m28s

See

>established
>reddit-tier guild inviting normies with powertripping clique in command
>p2w funserver with non-blizzlike los, broken pathing and constant crashes

>Veeky Forums has a guild on server
>new server comes out
>migrate
>Veeky Forums has a guild on new server
>newer server comes out
>migrate

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Should i just not play with you guys?

>i don't have anything concrete to refute these points so i will post buzzwords
A+

>GD shitter kiddies are now legends
lmao

>mom: Ludvig, stop, you're not gonna take that food to your room, remember the new rule? we all eat together
>Ludvig sits down at the table again
>Ludvig: mom, I need money
>mom: I told you I can rise your allowance if you help me with at least some chores in the house, you know we're tight on the money ever since your dad died; I'm sure Jerome will find a job soon, maybe then-
>Jerome: ayo hol up, why that lil nigga not getting a job? I ain't gonna pay for no lil cracker
>mom whispering to Jerome: just pretend please...
>Jerome: what you need that money fo, white boy?
>Ludvig: f-for something online
>mom: AGAIN !? what are you doing on the internet that requires so much money?
>Ludvig: n-nothing
>mom: tell me and I'll give you money, but no more than €10
>Ludvig: a VPN...
>mom: VPN? what's that?
>Ludvig: I need it to change my IP, I keep getting banned online
>mom: that sounds highly illegal, I won't give you money for that
>Ludvig: b-BUT YOU SAID-
>mom: LUDVIG, QUIET, you should be glad we haven't kicked you out yet, you're 25 now, you should be able to live on your own... I just don't know what to do with you... now eat your vegetables
>Ludvig starts throwing his broccoli at mom and Jerome
>Jerome: AY, YOU SERIOUS, NIGGA?
>Jerome gets up which results in Ludvig jumping from his chair, bolting for his room and locking the door
>Jerome: OPEN UP, LIL NIGGA
>Ludvig cowering in the corner of his room: Elysium w-will save me, save meeeee.....

>facts are now buzzwords
Pretty weak attempt at damage control, Indi.

Don't worry, Veeky Forums isn't playing on elysium. It is literally a few spergs who got banned from kronos and are now trying to get everyone to reroll so they don't have to face the reality of wasting their time on a private server and getting it taken away.

it's one guy actually, I don't think Tucker is shilling anymore

10/10

>make things up
>facts
You can only pick one
No he realized how shitty elysium was after playing the ptr and went to retail

>They still think it's just one person

Whatever helps you sleep at night Kronocucks