Do you drive a reliable car?

Do you drive a reliable car?

Other urls found in this thread:

longtermqualityindex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
A Honda.

I never get how Acura has such a low reliability rating even though it is the "luxury" auto division for Honda. In all seriousness, fuck Acura these days. I hope it crash and burn because of their stupid decision over the years.

I call bullshit on this american shitboxes aren't on the very bottom

Because this isn't a real reliability index, it's a complain about stupid shit index

Corolla mang, doesnt get much better than that.

my first shitbox was an acura and I only had to replace
>master cylinder
>break pads
>a single fuse
drove it from 200k to 220k miles

Honda and Subaru. It makes sense since I beat on cars almost mercilessly.

>consumer reports
>Anything to do with reliability
Why do you idiots always fall for this stupid shit? This is dumb shit like my Honda civic doesn't fit my XXL big gulp.

The only one that matters is the mechanics index

I have a suzuki and it does not even appears in that list.
Now THAT is reliability

>Audi
>#3

yeah and then porsche is much lower which is basically a pumped up volkswagen.

My 94 commodore is still going strong.

Yes. My Lexus is 17 years old and it has only had regular maintenance, some gaskets have been changed and lower ball joints are new. No major works, no rust, no tears in the seats whatsoever and still drives like a dream.

>Ford almost as bad as Fiat
Holy shit

I don't think you understand how the chart works.

>American cars average the worst
lel

This
Have it almost 5 years now and the only thing that got replaced was the battery 2 days ago
I bet the shitters in the service shop ducked something, got my car back from service and all radio settings were reset

>driving a car from a company that still exists
how mainstream can you fags get?

Pushing 322000km on a 27 year old corolla, you tell me.

no suzuki or mitsubishi?

regardless, i've had a 2007 toyota for 4 years and it's only needed a new muffler and a new starter (the starter was my fault)

>Range Rover Sport 2015
mines not even on there.

I had a bad o2 sensor and a aesthetic problem with the carpet - both quick fixes. Not too bad so far. Old ones were worse.

Next car is going to be a Lexus.

Do you believe in consumer reports?

Mini above BMW and VW above Porsche gets me every time. They should include Smart above Mercedes jut for the meme.

To some degree, yes. I think cars get pretty complicated though. It's a bit more straight forward for a washing machine or microwave or some shit.

>tfw no mitsubishi

Jesus thats a ton of work

>Audi being 3rd

I got 426k on my 95 wrangler

Toyota
Yes

I don't listen to reports that gather data from normies. Just take a look at some of the auto gore threads here. Some mechanics from Veeky Forums tell some pretty scary tales from the shop. The average consumer is a fucking idiot.

But I'm sure that different brands may be able to go longer without proper maintenance. I do my oil in my S197 every 4000ish miles and the fucking thing runs like a top. Bought it with 70000 and it's about to hit 100000 and I've never had a hiccup with it.

>98 corolla with 178k miles
Yep. Thing's been abused like hell and it's still going strong.

1992 Ford Ranger with 221,000 miles on it.

Only have to replace headlights and change the oil every so often, even the clutch is original (though I think it may be starting to finally go).

Yes, because it's a european-spec car. They're built to fucking last.

>this guy

>the most reliable car on the market today is an Audi

BUICK

How? It is made of the same parts as other GM vehicles.

My '96 A4 has never broken down on me and has started without issues always. It takes maintenance, but only plebs don't take care of their cars. Unfortunately I crashed it last week, now looking at some work to fix it back up.

Sells a lot of rebadged Opels.

Yes, and the most popular one too.

yes lmao

Fuck off mjet

mjet drives a black newer gen Punto

Source pls for i do not believe your blasphemous claims

mjet has a Punto multijet
I have the FIRE engine

and my car is about 9 years older than his
and I'm from Germany

Yup

>itt Toyota poorfags circlejerking about made-up reliability rankings

>mfw Jeep

reported for being a castrated furfaggot

>2015 consumer reports
I drive a 99 Ram and an 83 Fox body

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

you are not a goat, you are a mentally ill faggot, seek help before you get convicted of animal abuse

SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!
OMFG SO RICH!

Volvo s80 2,8 t6
>440 000km driven
>works like a swiss clock

Going to change all fluids soon and then it should be ready for 500k km mark :)

80k miles on it, guess i lucked out huh?

yes

>Audi substantially more reliable than Mercedes and bmw
I really don't believe this chart

My family wagon is a Subaru, so yes.
My wife's car is a Mazda, so yes.

My fun car is a Porsche, so kinda....

welcome to consumer reports where americans tell you how reliable their car is.

because its bullshit.
its normies reporting any and every fault. even ones that are only in their head.

That's because it's a Mazda B2200 which ranks #4

No, Alfa Romeo
Mine hasn't given me much trouble yet, but I'm waiting for it

Mitsubishi isn't on their

For 20,000 mi with that many miles? Not really.

>own 2005 Outback XT
>acquired two years ago 75000 mi
>replaced front calipers
>replaced all rotors
>replaced front CV axles
>readjusted parking break drums
>replaced rear right hub assy
>sold it a month ago, 89000 mi

At least it kept most of its value. Gotta love Californian buyers who move to Colorado.
>MUH AWD
>MUH TARBO

Can confirm. Moms 2006 swift only now invited crickets in passengers door after being in a fucking official service for paintjob. Mechanicaly, nothing major ever happened.
I drive a 2016 vitara turbo and it's too early to says something about reliability

The models developed for North America were designed by ford.

The other versions of the truck around the world were of Mazda origin.

So not quite

>my first shitbox was an acura and I only had to replace
>>master cylinder
>>break pads
>>a single fuse
>drove it from 200k to 220k miles

ahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Is this nigger seriously gloating about 3 repairs in 20k miles? I drove my Mazda 200k+ miles with ZERO, count it, ZERO problems and ZERO replacement of anything aside from basic maintenance and fluids.

Acura.
A.
Shit.

2001 Beetle 1.8 tuurrrbooo

It's The. Most. Reliable. Car. money can buy. Think about it, you see as many Beetles on the road now as you did in 2001.

Nice. Thinking of getting an IS200 as my first car, kinda sucks that the internals on the 1GFE are weak so no turboing later on without rebuilding it...

i just got a miata so yeah i guess

I don't see any of the early 00's Beetles on the road where I live, granted they weren't popular to begin with but the only ones I see are either extremely beat to shit and barely running with ducttape holding them together or are manufactured within the last 5 years

Too bad that could happen at any shop on any car make you idiot

I feel like someone who drives their personal car 200k miles is old enough to not be that immature.

Calling bs on this one.

>Jaguar not even on the list.

Wish me luck boys.

Of course , I own a Subaru!

Pretty sure they had an insufficient sample size for Jag, or at least that's usually how these studies go.

Oh I know that user, just a bit of humor. On the plus side, 88k and no issues to report in 50k miles.

yea kia's r shit and chevys may be bad but they arent that bad

Lmao thats a ton of work for a "reliable" luxury car.
My 07 Lexus LS460 that I bought with 90k miles that is now at 114k has needed brakepads and the expected 100k service. Keep in mind this was 75k car new and was competing with S classes and 7 series.

Acura is a shit automaker who uses muh honda meme to justify their cars and it doesnt work.

was this car made in BMW era or post-BMW era?

Just picked up a 94 integra ls runs strong

And it has 250xxx

own it for a good half a decade before you start telling us whether it's good or not

you retards still fall for this. on their website they say the majority of these problems are infotanment related usability issues and bluetooth pairing. so basically, women skew the numbers.

not to mention that the problems are usually fixed on the next year's production of the car

>E36

Fuck reliability

both taken from:
longtermqualityindex.com/

buick mercury and lincoln are the top 3 in this one

useless data

not really faggot. open the link and do some reading

who trades in an 18 year old car

literally worthless info

people buying new cars you retard, damn are you really that fucking stupid. The data isn't useless, you just don't know how to interpret it because you're 16 years old and banned

trade in mileage means nothing. if anything it just means poorfags keep their cars longer.

Yeah Subaru

yeah its not super thorough.its designed ti give a general idea. it doesnt count those people who keep their old f350s at 500k until they die. but it does give you an idea of consitancy

jesus are you typing on your phone while driving or something?

phone. I just dont care anymore about fixing my mistakes.