twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello?

>the chinese curse is still in effect

icefrog puts you in charge of nerfing pic related

what do?

I don't nerf him.

This.

He's a pubstomper and niche pick in pro games

Barely above 50% winrate in pubs, the only people who consider him OP are low skill players. He excels at solo pickoffs and pubstomping as a result. Just group, hit buildings, and buy a gem. Not hard. He has a lot of counters too, and a lot of heroes that make his life very difficult.

What's the latest player drama? And I'm not talking about the boring shit reddit makes up like "durrr I heard w33 like super hates everybody on Secret cuz they kicked him XDDDD," I mean the real fucking drama. Twitter blow-ups, shit-talking/bad manners in friendly matches and at tournaments, behind-the-scenes fuckovers... any of it.

This, where's the post TI-shuffle? Where are the new meme teams? Where's players blaming each other's for their losses?

>mfw my friend constantly complaining about Slark being OP

Revert the changes to shadow dance

>TI6 is over
>/d2g/ is fucking DEAD

Christ.

>enemy has Slark
>tell team to stick together else Slark will be fed
>shut up muted
>they wander alone and get picked by Slark
>OMG OP
>get stomped
>изи кaткa
being 2k is suffering

Does anyone still unironically believe that the trench exists?

Pls don't leave EG Zai.

k

That's because it does exist. I struggled my way out of it, and the games where I got cooperative non-retard teammates we won handily for the most part. The "trench" is almost entirely decided by who you're matched with, when you get anyone with any semblance of skill if you're good enough to improve you will, but if you're matched with 4 peruvians who all lock hard carries and "gg ez mid" after feeding first blood you'll get fucking screwed for no reason other than shit matchmaking. Once you get up to around 3k games are much easier, and that's where the growth and skill development really comes into play as you get more skilled games, 2k is just a fucking grind of getting a lucky streak of non-retard teammates.

>got 3rd place in TI
>leave
I just don't get these people, look at this faggot for example. Nobody, i mean nobody was expecting them to make it to top 8 yet they managed to play at Grandfinals and they have shown us to be one of the best teams in Dota but no lmao we failed

you just dont get it bro

If you're not first, you're last.

Any roster changes yet lads?

>play aggressively because I'm tired of being a pussy
>no mana left for anything
>lose lane
>play defensively
>enemy knows I'm a pussy, gets aggressive
>lose lane

I fucking hate Dota, but not as much as I fucking hate myself.

>a bloo bloo bloo
>wahhh we only made 3.4 million dollars this year playing a gay little video game
>wahhhh I failed could somebody please give me internet asspats???
goddammit moo is such a fucking faggot

So why were they kicked again ?
lmaoing at puppey

>which they won't
Well that's both presumptuous and foreboding.

Bulba might be out of Secret.

Faith_Bian is leaving Dota to go back to school.

Dear d2g
As a matter of personal opinion regardless of whether or not it's true.
What heroes do you believe are op and hate to play against?

Ursa.

Disruptor.

>Fucking nerf NOW tier
Timber
Void

>Annoying tier
Gyro
Mirana

Other than that this patch is a nice balanced heap of heroes nobody wants to play

>Alliance is staying together

lolwut

WHY?

How can n0lans be so unattractive? I mean holy shit, I just want to kick him in his stupid monkey face.

I hate playing against PA. If she couldn't crit off dagger i'd be fine with it.

Getting one shot tilts me hard.

im still kind of a newfag so im not playing with or against good people

i hate playing against spirit breaker, axes that go behind tower and kill creep waves, omniknight, tinker, and antimage

holy fucking shit why is trading dota items on steam nowadays like going through the fucking israeli border with the last name muhammad

Any tips for Ember that i can use gulag ? I have over 1k hours for Dota yet i just got to play first time as him in Single Draft. I went BoT/Bfury/Daedalus/Manta and did somehow well but i feel like i could use some tips

Dont rush bots like the pros, you arent a pro.

Farm vacuum as fast as you can, by 2 minutes have either daedalus or BF + bottle at the very least.

Stack crit.

manta's dumb on him, should go linkens or bkb, then skadi usually

keep in mind all the cheesy shit you can do with remnants like TPing back to regen and then remnanting back to a fight

practice getting off the bolas during SoF

Oy vey what are you trying to imply silly goy?

Now that the dust has settled, Puppey's chat logs were leaked, Blitz's blog has been published, and Kuroky is doing decently while Arteezy is losing, it is clear that Puppey and Arteezy were in the wrong and Kuroky is in the right.

No shame in going phase over BoTs if you suck at farming and there aren't split-pushers on the enemy team.

its because he's chubby

because you're in the wrong thread you retard
we're all in here

The only hero in the game that I hate playing against is Silencer. Fuck that hero, he is the only anti-fun hero in the game.

Post your best Luna webms

Having watched a lot of his streams and heard a lot of off-hand comments from other pros, apparently n0tail is actually swimming in bitches to the point where it's interfered with practice.

He's outgoing and funny and kinda baby-faced. Plenty of girls love that. Don't listen to Veeky Forums and /r9k/ say you have to be a 6'4" chad to even enter the lottery to maybe fuck a girl someday.

In my past 100 ranked games I have literally never nominated a ban other than Nyx. I don't think he's broken but he is fucking unbearable to play against; he guarantees poor supports all game and you can't trust pubbies with a gem for more than 5 minutes.

>girls liking babby face

No they are not.

Bruh. Can't agree with you more on that gem sentiment.

stupid dumb dotard scum, you're in the wrong thread

get in here

Demon's voice sounds like someone is squeezing his balls and his face is smooth as a baby dipped in butter and he's banging this.

It's just impossible. You can't buy gem in pubs, period. Your only hope of playing against invis is to literally lay out sentries everywhere. Good luck affording your boots someday, faggot.

Seriously fuck Nyx pickers unless there was an insta-lock Prophet on the other team. That's the only time it's excusable.

Otherwise picking Nyx in sub-5k pubs, assuming you're not utter trash at the hero, makes it so the game is literally decided by the enemy supports either not buying sentries or being unlucky with where they place them.

Jimmy doesn't have babby face.

Also even fatass Blitz managed to get himself a mediocre looking girlfriend, it's not like it's hard, just be yourself :^)

I'm a carry player and it literally gets to the point where I just buy a gem for myself.

You enter a match, and are disgusted to find out it's normal difficulty. This guy is your teammate. What do.

What do you think of my new hero design /d2g/?

what is blitz's blog?

Increase mana cost of dark pact
Increase delay on his FREE HEART
Increase dark pact and leap cooldown by a couple of seconds

>tfw void used to be a super hard carry who built battlefury and cleaved entire teams to death inside a chrono
>tfw now he builds vlads blink and chronos just to prep the bull to do damage for him

>you will never cuddle with Kaci in her comfy apartment in Seattle

why even live

more like cuckosphere amirite?

He doesn't look that bad, except when he tries to grow out that retarded, almost nonexistent facial hair of his

>safe lane
>is actually the most dangerous lane

i hate mexicans a lot

pick offlane heroes for safelane - void

>the gulag is dead for like 5 months

what board(s) will you be posting on in the dead time, fellow gulagians?

>valve employees already asking people to do their job for them
>No matter what they are told they will only make the game worse

>play lich
>problem solved

Blur:
Now renders PA immune to detection as long as she isn't within sight range of an enemy hero. The invisibility is lost for 2 seconds upon attacking or using spells.

PA aghs:
Blur can be activated to grant its detection immunity to all allied heroes for 30 seconds. 100 second cooldown.

Is lich a good slark counter?
+Fucks with his shift stacks and his cant dark pact it all game long

+Denies him early lvl 6
+Cant solo kill you before he gets basher
- Your lich

Both safelaners get free farm in 5k+ while all the cuckports run around pretending to be useful.

Lich owns during the laning stage, but not having a stun makes him shit against the slippery frog of many escapes

Are we ever going to see this kind of thing again?

ALRIGHT I WANT TO DISCUSS THIS WITH SOMEONE:

Seasonal MMR.

I have two questions about it.
-When does Valve let you take it as your normal MMR?
and
-Is there ANY fucking way that this just doesn't ruin ranked match making even more than it already is, while contributing to massive MMR inflation?

/tv/ and /pol/ of course!

No, they removed backtrack and moved ultimate orb to the secret shop

>1 post every 2nd minute

gj valve, gj

What went wrong?

remove the sd passive

>5 mins now per post

I know a Valve employee is reading this thread. Since this general is dead can you at least just leak some stuff. Preferably about the new hero or new patch

OR HOW THEY CHANGED PITLORD

you retards are in the wrong thread

god fucking dammit

Goodmorning, d2g

Where is my patch?

Based 4chanian bro

>4chanian

Shit this thread actually dies when no tournaments are going. I never bothered coming here since in my mind Veeky Forums is for /int/ and /pol/ and I got all my discussions on LD.

i think waht the fuck are you doing with your life man

Wait this is the real d2g thread???

see

alright im dumb then

>found a match
>click Accept
>10 people accept
>loading screen
>wait for it to get to the picking
>tab back to Dota
>main menu
>You are not permitted to enter matchmaking at this time, for failing to accept or not responding.
What the fuck?

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>getting better at support dota winning 80% when playing with 2-3 4k friends
>still lose 75% of all 2k games due to 1 or more dude sucking dick.
>suck dick at hard carry so cant solo win games
>cant practice hard carry because 2k supports suck dick
2k life sucks

Also: how to git gud

Hello fellow humans, I'm human too.

>Know that TI is ending soon
>Marathon the Clinkz and WR quests
>Aether Lens takes me 4 games
>Wind Ranger takes me 5 games, 4 of them wins
>Neither set has an animation

Uhhhhhhhhh dotards?

>twitter.com/SumaaaaiL/status/765344228209627137