/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Hotdog Edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548
>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52647/gta-online-stunt-race-creator-and-entourage-mode-now-available

First for go in deep and KILL

>It's a "nullphaggot and crimeshitter get BTFO" episode

qt girly boys

the reason why you are dumb is because these guys are the only ones doing it, it's not a 'thing'. They are maniacs not because they 'bad' but because they are going against the norm. You couldn't understand that by watching the documentary, you are legit retarded.

All hail the Desert Raid.

delet this

y

updated my bike guide, corrected a lot of mistakes, did some more testing etc.

>entourage in vespucci canals

>anecdotal bullshit everywhere
>Posts a guide filled with nothing but that
How many levels of irony my man?

xth for honk, awoo, and memes!

never ever

Friendly reminder null cheated against crew and isn't banned.

B-B-B-BUH-BUT BROUGHY ONLY CARES ABOUT CARS, HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BIKES

bikes are for faggots

Man just calm down.
The only rule for cheating against crew is if it uses a menu it is ban worthy.

>Hakuchu
>choppers

damn it mang

cheating is cheating.

remuv nullphaggot

ITS JUST A GAMMA GLITCH

IT'S JUST A BHOP GLITCH

Just saying, even if that would be true, at least he isn't posting anecdotal bullshit. I feel his bike tests are less reliable anyway, but at least it's something you know.

ITT: People who confuse crime and null

itt: people who understand why the two are together

As if there's a difference. They're both cancerous shitters that need to cheat to win.

Its kind of in its own class, and its straight line speed, handling and offroad ability was most on par with those bikes. Plus its fun to call that hairdryer a chopper to piss people off.

I have to make some judgement calls, otherwise it wouldnt be a guide. Just posting the handling.meta and ask people to take a 6 week course to understand all the stats is maybe what you would do, but you wouldnt convey shit.

Lap times dont help people pick the right bike for the right track, or help them do sweet freeroam tricks.

I wish you guys could appreciate the morning I just wasted figuring out the gargoyle and the cliffhanger. Somebody say something nice to me.

Buffalo Bell still loves you

holy shit youre dumb

>I have to make some judgement calls
That's not the issue here.

>Just posting the handling.meta and ask people to take a 6 week course to understand all the stats is maybe what you would do, but you wouldnt convey shit.
You're just posting anecdotal bullshit though. No research, no reason to believe your "judgement calls". That's what I'm saying. It's just anecdotal bullshit.

Everyone should get along and stop fighting so much.

Im open to editing it if you think Im missing something.

Ive alread found one minor thing I kind of left out (forgot to mention the bati has the highest grip... though I referenced it in the haku section.)

we map editing now?

Absolutely Halal.

Loved the old versions of this guide and I'm glad to see it's still being updated. I wish there were guides like this for other popular classes since the Broughy times don't get into vehicles' intricacies or detail which are good for freeroam. The Super class in particular is a shitshow.

And I appreciate your wasted morning, I was actually on the fence about trading my Gargoyle for a Cliffhanger and I think this just sealed the deal. So thanks.

It's just Usui pass.

What's even the point of that WebM? To show that you can use no-clip? To show the map you've shown before? Just off yourself already

This, stick together, members!

There is research, testing and verification, days worth of work in that guide. But Im not going to post 40 youtube videos to prove any of it. That would just take a lot of fucking time- probably like 2 solid months worth of effort with a bike update on the way. Posting on an image board is the extent of my commitment.

If you can find an inaccuracy with it, then I can go back test, and edit it.

I thought about doing a guide for the coupes class for fun but figuring out and testing would take weeks, fuck it.

Also, find me a better guide, really. Ive yet to find one.

>But Im not going to post 40 youtube videos to prove any of it.
So it's anecdotal bullshit, the same thing you mock in the guide. Okay, we'll just believe this random fuck on Veeky Forums is totally not lying, and actually ran all the numbers, and didn't make a single mistake.
I wouldn't even have that much of a problem with it if you didn't imply your guide was better because of things that may or may not be true. You're just a manipulative asshole.

>Also, find me a better guide, really. Ive yet to find one.
Why would I do that?

There's already a guide with the exact values of every vehicle's statistics in the OP and yet this special education student is still trying to shill his awful guide.

The only authority I can give you is the autism thats in the guide. Most written responses on Veeky Forums are 1 paragraph long and written by someone who owns maybe 4 bikes. The guide proves Ive invested time into learning the details of every bike- which definitely gives it more authority than your average shitposter here.

Also, note the blank spaces on the vader, nemesis etc. If I dont know something, I dont write anything.

Anyways, where is the guide wrong? Still looking for specific examples. Do you know anything that Ive missed or something?

FUCKING WHEN

>tfw the ifruit glitch doesn't work on bikes' rims

To be honest though, those values alone don't tell everything about vehicle performance. Not only are there mods that change those stats, vehicle shape also matters a lot in a simulation like this. Not to mention that some stats do weird shit.
>The guide proves Ive invested time into learning the details of every bike
It really doesn't mate. It just proves you've written a lot.

>Anyways, where is the guide wrong?
Why are you asking me? I thought you were the expert.

tfw no fivereborn fun

>Why are you asking me? I thought you were the expert.

This general is caner.

>Ask question
>ur cancer!
kek. It was a serious question by the way.

that pic is hella comfy

what oter lipieries does the BF40000 have bros

FUCKING NEVER

>caner

I suppose. It is kinda like Singapore, where you get caned if you commit a crime, such as not providing full-length video evidence and Library of Congress citations for every claim you make.

tfw no gtag toge battles with thunderstorms overhead.

OMG this

>hotpursuit.webm

That'd be a lot of fun, a bunch of gtags hunting the guy in 1st place with cop cars.

>cops'n'crooks never ever

NEVER EVER

Never Ever

NEVER EVER

Its the smiling dog meme x-DDD

man, I just love the RX7

RX7 toge battles with GTAG fucking when

this desu

I want guided thermonuclear ordinance

never

looks perfect for the toge on my server

fucking never because of our faggy leadership

don't know why you would want this
but something with four wheel turning would be cool. just press x to activate rear wheels

monster trucks have 4 wheel steering

too big

>tfw we will never be rid of kaz or bl8
>tfw gtag will never get the emblem it deserves

fells bad man

yup
but when you try to drive over & smash cars it still hits the bumper & scrapes on the suspension

I liked the nofunallowed one we had a few hours ago

Stop being a fucking crybaby

That one was good too. I like how they got that scribbled look

I actually kinda like bl8r, since he does end up listening to the demands of the crew, even if it takes time.

kaz, on the other hand, is just a shitter

This desu

Kaz is just a shitter that destroys the crates of rando CEOs, and changes the emblem against the will of the crew because they are butthurt. The sooner we kick or demote that shitter, the better.

all this samefagging

>demands
What, a few (out of over 600) people wanting a stupid emblem?

>multiple people who different opinions,
HUR DUR SAME FAGGG!!oenoen1!
This is why shit never gets done.

literally how new are you? the no fun allowed emblem was the emblem used for weeks before it was changed to the GTA2 logo. Newfaggot pls go

It's pretty clear that it's a solo person shitposting and whining.

You wouldn't happen to be Dragoneye77, would you?

People wanted the Emblem gone, though, you can check the thread
They wanted one with transparency
>Kaz is just a shitter that destroys the crates of rando CEOs
Of all the things you pick to shitpost about me, you pick the one I never did?
This, it got changed to the GTA2 Logo because people wanted one with transparency

>tfw u destroy crates of randos in your hydra

is there any better feel?

destroying sales in your hydra

I think it was after that one. Before the pill.

>tfw cant do the unplug thing because retarded router takes 20+ seconds to notice me
fug, is there a way to do this without unpluggin?

We are two separate people
but both probably newfags

Helping other orgs finish their VIP work/sales
Helping other orgs fighting of shitters
Unplugging it from your PC takes your router 20 seconds to register?
What.

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

newfags should lurk more before posting demands about emblems

>newfags
nigga i been here for at least a year but havent played for a while. Got back to the game two days ago. That cunt is probably a newfriend thou

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Oldfags should make better emblems

It takes 20 seconds to notice that its back in. Tried to disable/enable the network thing in windows, same bullshit.

Friendly reminder that if you want cool emblems, make them yourself and stop relying on the hard work of others. Also NEETs

this empty session thing requires shitty connection, so just fuck with your nat in firewall

Oh, thought you were talking about glitching Pacstan
Just use Netlimiter t b h

What's the point?

You make good emblems

They replace them with emblems that took 10 minutes to make.

just installed it before readin this, i hope it works.

Are you seriously that mad that your Buffalo Bell emblem isn't wanted?
Nobody cares dude