What's your favorite dad car Veeky Forums?

what's your favorite dad car Veeky Forums?

Roadmaster lt1 or crown vic.

>liking boring fwd sedans
Gtfo normie.

That Sonata is fucking nice. Like a better looking Audi.

I want to love it because it's a great value, but the base 2.4 cyl has a loud drone and it feels cheap on the inside. Accord and Camry areall-around better cars.

2.4L 4cyl*** (base engine)

Fuck I wish the ford mondeo/fusion wagon gets the awd v6

This. I like the styling, really sharp.

9/10 would drive conservatively.

>Australian
>not buying the far superior Ford Falcon

>not buying the far superior Ford Falcon

My dad drives a Saab 9-5 Aero estate I sold to him

I really liked it, but it's too heavy on fuel to use for my pizza deliveries

Fuck the BA GT looked good
But the FG was better... Thats why it stuck for 8 years

I don't know about the Accord, but the current gen Sonata blows the fuck out of the Camry.

At least in terms of fun to drive and comfy. It's hard to beat a Toyota on reliability, though as far as I know the Sonata is actually very reliable.

I love how these are all genuine dads cars in Australia
I can respect ford, but im a Holden man myself

What the fuck man, why do we not get these stateside?

You can get the Holden VF Commodore in the Chevy SS
But comparing an SS Commodore to a HSV (Holden Special Vehicles) GTS is like comparing an ecoboost mustang and a 350r mustang

The Ford Falcon has not been stateside since the 70's though

>Better looking Audi

Your poorness is showing

we have the mustang, camaro and challenger instead. plus pontiac g8/chevy ss are basically holdens

>basically holdens
It is a holden with the wheel on the oposite side
And you dont get the SSV or the HSV clubsport/gts
Or the wagon and ute

>not thinking an Audi looks better makes you poor

The wheels look like econobox garbage and the grille/headlights clearly took design cues from an Audi and just did it cheaper. The ONLY reason someone would make that statement is if they're just upset about Audi's pricing. You could say the Hyundai is a "better deal" but the idea that it looks better overall is laughable.

Focus ST

I also vape

Mazda 6

This specific model year for the Acura RL

>tfw immigrant family of 5
>stuffing all 5 of us in this single cab f150 to grab groceries
>always eager to go with papa on his errands or home improvement trips to home depot

Hyundai to me is in a class of their own now with styling, it's sometimes too funky but once in a while like with the sonata they get it right..some damn handsome cars. They're too big tho, I could ignore that because i love the dash design of the new ones and the neat little key fob.

Mostly females get those cars, i see dad in a acura rlx or bmw 7 series (m appearance package)