strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread

>tfw for each game you win you lose two

2th for Hay Day

>This is a limited time offer. Offer is valid for customers who download Hay Day from Amazon Appstore to an Android device or Fire tablet between August 1, 2016 and August 13, 2016.

>between August 1, 2016 and August 13, 2016.

Amazon promo thing ended.
Hope you exploited this while it lasted guys.
How much shit you got in total from it?

>only 2 cards left that im interested in
>only the first wing has been released
The future of Hearthstone is so bright i ll need sunglasses to see it

I'm a shieldbearer

Just bought all 4 wings from Karazhan with it, and 2 packs. Didn't have enough emails to do more

i fixed purify

SAY WELL PLAYED ONE MORE FUCKING TIME YOU ULTRANIGGER I WILL PUMMEL YOUR FACE INTO FUCKING MUSH

Enjoy your bans you edgy legion kids

Sadly ony 3 heroes and 10$ for karazahn. 2 account still pending, maybe i will get another 20$

I got $20 for 2 accounts. $5 for using someones referral code. Will get $15 through the 3 guys who used my referral code if the $10 hay day money counts for the first purchase.
Now I'm thinking about adding my 2nd account as a referral to my real account. So I would get $5 and $5 on my real account after I make the purchase.

the best of both worlds, i'd probably cut one power of the wild and get another teacher, or maybe one more 3/4 beast like raptor or savage combatant

They can ban my amazon fake account.

3 heroes + 21 old golds packs
got Xaril from packs and enough dust to craft Rag
life is good desu

forgot picture of what I'm actually talking about

>mio
>edgy

I only got a medivh because getting one hay day was already a lot of trouble and I ended up getting errors left and right

When are they fixing the 40 gold bug?

I just got 9 packs and a wing of Kara. I didnt want to abuse this because of ban possibility

Anyone else just getting 40g fuck quests? Who was the jew behind this?

OC fags go die in a fire.

post fun

priest of the feast is pretty good

Got Alleria, Medivh, Karazhan and 70 packs.
2 x New Mukla
1 x Lightlord
1 x Green Skin
1 x Grom

Sitting on 4000 dust after crafting Onyxia and Xaril.

I AM GLORIOUS

How stupid can one player be...
>aggro warlock vs C'thun shaman
>turn 1: shaman plays coin + hp
>turn 2: hp
Time lapse
>turn 9: shaman plays faceless 7/7 thingy, hp and.... Evolve.
>7/7 "evolves" into a 5/4
>shaman concedes

(This was not rank 25, it was 17)

Asking again since it's better than anime:

Is there a decent compromise between Beast Druid and Token Yogg Druid? I feel like I'm fucking up the deck by trying to run both, but I also feel like Beast Druid is a meme since it won't be able to compete with Dragon Warrior or the other aggros even with the meme 5-6 combo-- no board clears, no hope.

Yeah, Violet Teacher is really nice. It's hard to fit both Power of the Wild and Mark of Y'shaarj though, I was thinking of just dropping that entirely and inserting Cenarius over Onyxia for a similar ramp and curve, but with beasts instead of tokens.

>Anyone else just getting 40g fuck quests? Who was the jew behind this?

Like I mentioned it in the other thread, is just Blizzard being fucking greedy without any subtley whatsoever to hide their actions.
Think about it:

>Several streamers complain about snipers and how the stream experience for the viewers is really shitty because of that...

Blizzard "accidently" comes up with the UNKNOW name bug on Arena.

>Streamers bitch and critize Brode and Blizzard for several days due to the release of Fireland Portals in relation to Arena balance, and the Purify card, the arguably worst card in the game to date

Suddenly the UNKNOWN name bug gets "fixed" and the streamers start getting sniped all the time.

>Karazhan adventure is released, one wing each week, lots of people wants to save gold in order to buy them with that instead of money

Suddenly another "bug" where you can't get quests that give you more than 40 gold, and no compensation at all as mentioned on Twitter.

Yes...the "bugs". They're "bugs". Pure Coincidence.

HEH, well played!

Who cares, video games are haram anyway

We all know that Blizzard is a giant nazi.
Too bad they don't care about all the criticism cuz they just enjoy the shitty people who dó pay to win.

If i buy the second karazhan wing when it releases, can i purchase (with 'real' money) the two other wings ahead of time? I don't care about the card back, but i still have 10$ from the amazon thing, so i want to know if i can preorder the two wings left before it expires.

I don't care much at all. I only save up money for the Adventures at this point tbqh.

Yes, you can always choose to buy the remaining wings with money

6 Adventure wings (2 LoE, 1 ONiK, 3 BRM)
36 packs
Still have 10$.

have you used the friends code promo for the extra 5$?

Does one of Angry Chicken make any sense with Mark of Y'shaarj in Beast Druid?

I have a tab E. Game's playable, but I wouldn't call it fine, lags when anything intense happens. And makes you SERIOUSLY enjoy PC's 60 fps.

No, but i tried using it on one of my accounts. Ended up not being able to buy anything with that 5$ for some reason (even with correct american region pricing and having that account work with the 10$s prior) So now im not sure i want to do it on my remaining account.

What the fuck did I just play against?

A-am I the bully this time? I didn't even get a chance to play anyfin ffs and aldor + avenging wrath off a horse cucked his onyxia.

Blizzard doesn't owe you anything. This is a free to play game where they gift you many things so you have no right to complain even if they intentionally took the quests away. They could remove them permanently and they would be in the right to do so especially after the way the community behaved recently.

If you don't like it just don't play.

lol

>barnes summons a 1/1 deathwing
>purify on deathwing
>it becomes a 12/12
>people thought purify wasn't gonna be used

that is just greedier token druid

I guess. In all honesty I was preparing myself the whole time for what I assumed would be an eventual yogg. It was weird.

will there ever be a day where execute is balanced

why the hell did they even name it yogg druid
it is token druid

nobody expects the spanish in- i mean darks wisps!

When Shield Slam isn't also in the deck.

BLESSED BE THIS FUNNEL CAKE

Running 4 silence would be stupid. And running silence for the intent of silencing barnes minion would be best done on curve, so on turn 4, so a silence that's 0 mana, like the exact fucking one priest already has.

>tfw magni looks awesome, but I hate warrior and I always dust warrior cards

Watching Savjz is fun

But you lose a card

Have fun dropping barnes on curve, waiting to purify, and have it getting pinged off or free traded into. Fucking bearer moron.

i still think Reno is not a reliable heal in mill rogue. I would much prefer farseer

Actually, I do. He played wisps + PotW for a board of 2/2's which I promptly EQ'd and traded in for 6 of them. Thanks horsey!

Or do it on turn 6? I don't see what your problem is

I said the same, but there he is more successful at mill than I ever was.

It plays a bunch of spells all game that often happen to make a bunch of tokens or activate violet teacher for tokens, but ultimately plans to win with yogg usually, at least in control matchups. At the very least, whenever I see a druid not really doing much except playing spell after spell, I gird my fucking loins for yogg once they get enough mana for it.

They just looked the other way as people stole like 50+ dollars of shit from them, I think they are pretty cool until further notice say they ban like 1000 people but right now I'd say they gave back their Nazi card.

>getting pinged off or free traded

turn 5 Onyx Bishop
turn 6 Volazj

Token Druid wins by abusing token buffs and savage roar, not yogg
He vomits the board full and you either deal with it or you die
Yogg is just desperation card

>6 win streak
>lose to priest
bad feel

I'm saying it's because a lot of token makers in druid are also spells. Violet teacher, another popular token generator, synergizes with playing a lot of spells. Roots, wisps, PotW, hell even angry trees are all token makers that are also spells.

It just makes sense. I wouldn't say it's a desperation card as much as it's a finisher card against control decks.

But it does not finish games unless you get lucky...
On average, it stabilizes

Compare to a full Beast Druid deck with the same ramp, removal and card draw. Tokens are great but I don't think you can blend the archetypes together and be better off for it.

Beast should focus on being Beast.

Blizzard doesn't lose a single dollar because of amazon funbux.

God I want to see that happen.

>tfw too poor to afford a decent warrior deck
Thank god Justicar is getting rotated

and that is 2 expansions away
you speak like 2 expansions is not enough to give another justicar to the world

F2P Shitter here.
If I wanan go P2W, how much money should I invest and what should I buy?

I got 1st wing of BrM 2 wings from LoE & The whole Kharazan.

Don't have all the good basic and classic cards, barely any leggos

- 3 remaining wings of Karazhan ($15)
- 3 remaining wings of LoE ($15)
- Medivh hero portrait ($10)
- 7 classic packs ($10)

Still have one account with $10, but since the credit is valid until SEPTEMBER 30th, I will just wait in case they come up with something new on the shop in the meantime.

just four more months and we'll be free from dragon warrior, tank up fedoralord and brann c'thun-shelters-us come little ones.

hang in there.

>tfw spent all my dust on a cool warrior deck a week before 25% of the ladder started playing warrior

could be worse user

At least if there's a new Justicar I won't have to spend 1600 dust on a justicar that is getting rotated out in two expansions

Buy out every adventure. Buy 60 packs of Classic and 60 packs of Old Gods. Go from there but put a little more weight on Classic since it will be around forever. After about 150 packs, WotOG started giving me mostly dust since I was only missing epics and legendaries.

Kibler's Feast Priest seems pretty good

>tfw too poor to afford a decent warrior deck
Where have you been since Hay Day promo? You coud buy 40 pack and magni

Yeah I agree on this, compare it to MTGO and you have a great deal on your hands

He is probably another one of those fags that insist on "YOURE GONNA GET BANNED XDDD" from reddit.

Im not that keen on the adventures, seeing as they are rotating out in like 4months, and I dont really find anything I desperately need in them for my decks, I think ill start out with Classic packs.

I was lazy and then suddenly it was over

Has it been confirmed yet when the adventures get rotated out?

Why can't I win, /hsg/?

The fact that their rotating out doesn't matter. What matters is that they give you more dust than raw packs. You cannot get 5 legendaries and a couple rares/epics for 20 bucks any other way, and when one lego is equivalent to 10 packs you are getting 50 packs of value for 20 bucks.

>sitting with reasonable hp and board waiting for low hp opponent to play
>hmm
>hmm
>rope
>pulls out an obvious fuck lethal spell combo from their hand
nothing in this game makes me angrier

Could be anything from shitty cards, bad luck, or you sucking.

How many wins bros?

Reminder that Trump and several other well-known streamers confirmed that we are getting a new expansion on late november-early december.

Meaning that the rotation will be sooner and not the next year.

You have about 3 months, start saving up.

>Year of the Kraken
>Not one year

Wot?

We already know there are supposed to be 3 releases this year and the rotation won't be until the first one next year

b-but im still saving for karazan

Thanks senpai.

good curve but you are missing frostbolt/fireball/flamestrike
6/7 or 12 if you are good.

>only five 2-drops
>garbage 3-drops

MAYBE THREE WINS