Anyone else constantly at war with birds and their shit?

Anyone else constantly at war with birds and their shit?
There's a power line directly above my car, and they do strategic air bombardments when I'm not outside.

Someone share wisdom on how to defeat them once and for all.

Look at the little faggot just waiting for his opportunity

Use the old gardening trick, take some blank cds or reflecting pie tins and place them on the poles or hang them on rods near the curb, birds hate shit that reflects light back at them. A few hanging cds is all it took to keep grackles from eating all my parents strawberries, I thought they were crazy till I attached 6 blank discs over the edge of my car port, and now no birds squatting over the edge and pooing on my cars.

And yeah, that little bastard waiting to ruin your wax job, so weak.

It's every day with this shit.
Literally.

Of course /b/ was no fucking help.
Don't even know why I tried.

This. Or fishing line. That's what they use at my BFs parents and the birds no longer nest above their front door.

Tarp or large blanket over the car, not hard

Nope. I have a garage.

This, move somewhere with covered parking (preferably a garage, but a carport is acceptable)

Fuck that. Only pay $135 a month rent in this shithole.

Then stop complaining about bird shit on your car.

No. They can be defeated. I'm digging into my trench. Protecting what's mine.

I have birds in the garage.

ok, you do that

So close all the doors to the garage and leave the car running in there until they all die from carbon monoxide poisoning. Problem solved.

The car in the garage doesn't run.

And holy shit do dead animals stink. The mice are bad enough as it is.

Where the hell can I pay 135/mo in rent? Single bedroom apartment is 1,400/mo in Northern California right now. I mean, I get a garage to avoid bird shit, I guess.

Make sure you stay inside the garage also. Just to make sure that everything is dead when the carbon monoxide does it's magic.

Those are pretty good answers desu

There's more

Shoot them. Air rifles and pellets are cheap. Go for a beak shot.

Slingshots pretty good too.

Good slinglshot is like $15 and $25 in ammo or even marbles will kill thousands of birds.

Could always get a couple cats as well...

>ninja assassin cats on the powerline

Buy a 0.5 Watt laser. Blind them. All of them.

Try not parking under the powerline

Op is the real birdbrain here