>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information

Previous

What cards should I use for my Onion Knight in Mobius?

Trying again in this thread I guess.

Need some advice for RK. I got Leon from FF2's SSB (Darkborn Blade) from Summer Lucky Draw and want to use him. How do I best make use of him and especially how do I cope with his atrocious RES, especially in regards to him attracting black magic via the SSB?

Have some Amano art in payment for your help, anons.

He makes for a good Knight, but from my experience Leon really does the best if you're using him for Hand of the Emperor, so he just ends up being a beatstick with a SSB if you only have Darkborn Blade.

I only care about Dissidia honestly.

Give him Saint's Cross along with Dark Bargain/Lifesiphon/whatever along with high defense or resistance armor

Saints cross is a must if he's a knight

Are FFXIII-3 or FFX 2 worth it if you just want to play dress up and have no other expectations of the gameplay or story?

Finally a good general edition

Is Saint Cross worth it even if I can't hone it more than maybe once, if at all?

Also any idea on how to make him not horribly die to black magic after using his SSB?

I feel like one of the localizers tried to sneak some Resident Evil 4 jokes in there with this. Not only is his name Leon but he's got "Hand of the Emperor", to hint at Leon's infamous "Your right hand comes off?!".

I actually feel sorry for the fucks who thought that the whole release was going to go smoothly.

I'm in the same sort of boat with you regarding Leon. Drew his SSB on a random ass banner in April when I was just starting out & no HotE. Not enough orbs to get SC past rank 1 too, but orbfest is going on so maybe that could change. I only bring him along when there's a requirement to take care of (dark or holy weakness, removing bullshit via banishing strike, etc). Only decent way I can manage his health is just babysit him with a white mage and/or defend if necessary.

If you absolutely need him for the damage from the SSB, you'll probably find a way to use him. If he's low level for you, maybe get his shit from the Hall of Rites and level him up during the fest.

Who /WoL/ here?

Levels and all that aren't a big deal. My Major Orbs were just kinda eaten up by Thief's Revenge, so not much honing happening. His 5 Combat/Knight/Darkness is just really nice for me, and he's got solid equipment access too, not to mention a great way to tank via the SSB. Just his RES being shit sucks. I wish he had access to Drain Strike or something. Maybe Bracing Bash will have to help out with RES.

Actually getting Hand of the Emperor aswell seems like a pretty damn unlikely happening, too.

MUH DICK

Who doesn't

Sweet fucking Jesus

Should I use Light of the Four or Fenrir Overdrive RW to face the +++ in the event? I need as much damage as possible

Anything 3 stars or better. Then start maxing out cards that suit your pulled job.

Hold the fuck up... Is there not a hero soul in this event?

You got Shout covered, or at least Hastega? 'cause if not, that's your damage right there.

Otherwise I guess Cloud for the crit rate bonus or maybe Sephiroth for DEF ignore.

No souls, no blank lodes. If you do the early stages of nightmare dungeons when they're open you're drowning in them anyway.

What went wrong? What went right?

Also Squall play arts kai

Longing 4 death

Goddammit... why is magicite so fucking slow in Mobius?

I need SIX fucking magicite and then I can afford silver openers, which would let me unlock Royal Guard.

Not really. There are just a bunch of preset outfits, you don't get to mix and match at all. LR has some color options and it's marginally enjoyable putting Lightning in ultra skimpy outfits but that's about it.

>putting Lightning in ultra skimpy outfits
Her model in LR is super stripped down though, I know some anons have comparison screenshots. Also no ass.

That's what I'm saying, gawking at her boyish body is fun.

Should I bother pulling in BE now if I already have Cecil, Kefka, and Golbez? It seems like they already cover Lenna, Tellah, and WoL anyway.

Give him elemental resist through an accessory to mitigate the damage. There isn't much else you can do. Reflect is too costly to be viable since he draws physical dmg too.

Any idea if Bracing Bash is an actual help?

Depends on what you have to back them up. I have Cecil/Exdeath myself and so I will roll with tickets to see what I get since right now the pool is still small enough to get some good characters in. Even WoL is alright for me if I draw him since having a source of Full Break that isn't going to be Rain 6* form is great since that will let Rain use his buff instead.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Were Holy Crystals always a drop from Chimera?

Lenna is worth it, but you can save for the FF3 banner and try pulling Refia, Tellah wouldn't substitute Kefka but he is alright, if you have Cecil you don't really need WoL, even though having both is desirable to some extent you can always wait for when he gets his 6*.

If you want to you can roll some tickets to try a Lenna or possible WoL, but spending everything you have on this banner is not worth it

Yes, sacred crystals too

What I really seem to need right now is physical attackers. I'm using Edgar, chainsaw makes up for a lot of lost stats, and Zidane for stealing/trust. Don't really have a Chizuru or CoD type of heavy physical hitter.

WoL does have full break, but not much else for damage and Cecil already covers the tank role (and will do so even better once his 6 star comes out).

I actually don't really use a healer right now. Hasn't seemed necessary for the most part, Cecil can cover it with cura right now and will get curaja later. Right now, Fina seems good enough when I really need a healer.

You should wait for the next banner then. Nobody on this one is that great of an attacker (wol can do a decent job) and the next banner looks like it's either going to be IX or XIII, both of which have some good attackers. XIII in particular has Lightning.

Welp, even with shout and using everything I guess my Hones/Relics are just not there.

Yeah, I'll probably wait, then. I have like 15 pulls saved up, odds are I'll get at least one decent pull from a banner.

That's what I'll do when the 18th rolls around and burn off my tickets for another draw. Tickets are worthless anyways unless you have like 20+ of them around.

>Try pulling for WoL
>rainbow crystal pops up
>ohboy.jpg
>it's CoD

I'm already pretty solid on phys damage, but damn.

CoD's pretty nice. I have two and they work pretty well. Her attacks take so long though, especially if she uses barrage.

Next banner is IX, unless they put Zidane there the only good unit will be Amarant and he is a tank, really bad banner overall.

Then you can just wait for the FF3 banner.

The major plus for Lenna is being easy to get and being one of the best 3* healer, but you will eventually need a healer with 6* even if it is for the extra survivability alone and Fina can cover quite a lot by herself, just be sure to pull for Ludmille and Refia and you will be set for healing for a fucking long time.

Any news on them when the rumors got confirmed

No, it's not. Because you will want SG and Shellga and that's enough to hit the buff soft cap. BB doesnt do enough.

Zidane would likely be separate from the main banner. And I already have one of him.

I might use up my Lapis pulls on either the first Lightning banner or the FF3 one, depending on what I pull on the 18th.

I fucking hope it isn't delayed. I have the collector's edition preordered and I'm going on vacation on October 15th for two weeks. If it gets delayed, it might get shipped when I'm away, and then I'm kinda fucked.

protect and shell do not count against the buff cap

It's already confirmed to be delayed, dude.

NM just read it's apparently delayed until the end of November. Still annoying, though.

So what's the opinion on whether or not its worth making Saint's Cross with 0-1 possible hones?

I kinda started on Thief's Revenge and my orbs went toward that.

Oops, you're right. I would still pass on BB's 1.6x damage and RES buff for something else.

Minus Strike is one idea to take advantage of the SSB's taunt.

saint's cross is extremely good at r3 with enholy or holy boost equipment

without that stuff it's just a neat bit of extra damage that you probably could've gotten elsewhere, taking up a slot you probably need for something that'll last the battle

If you already have TR crafted and honed once, work on honing that to R3 before St Cross. Do you have good Thief character SBs? What about for Knights?

No, it isn't just likely for Zidane to be his own 24 hour TM banner. It's confirmed by the datamine.

And there's an argument to be made for pulling right now before the first IX banner even comes out.
Because once Lani is in the pool everything is going to suck forever. Get in now before it's permanently tainted.

She's Shadow/Bedile/Penelo 2.0 and twice as common. I think the only unit with a bigger pull chance in JP is Sabin.

I got Celes' Excalibur after making TR. She's not a Knight YET, but it does boost Holy. And now I got Leon's SSB, aswell. Super low on both major wind and major holy though and mostly the lower ones to convert up, too, from making well-honed good 4*.

Yeah, those are pretty good. I guess you should start on St Cross and abandon TR for a while. Try to not make 5* abilities until you can craft and hone them to R3 right away. They are not that good at R2 or less, and it avoids this issue you're facing.

TR is R2 at least. Sadly I missed a lot of the good R5s when they were given out for free. The Darkness ones, too. Tornado Strike for Spellblade has seen some use even at R1 thanks to Celes' SSB recharging it at least, so her upgrade to Knight 5 might see me make Saint's Cross in fights she can recharge it in.

I wonder if I can just cast Black Magic at her myself to charge her.

It should be mentioned that Lenna is going to get a 6* soon.

They found a placeholder image in her files for a 6* Awakening sprite earlier today, and Altema seems very confident about it.

+++ was really fun being as crippled as possible. The AoE spam was actually threatening desu.

All the banners have translated versions in the files, even ones that are almost impossible to happen.

Also, TMR banners were an event where everyday we had a different one and had nothing to do with other banners, in any case, there are absolutely no guarantees based on images alone

lol @ xv-kun's life

At the very least we know we aren't getting Monkeyfuck on the main IX banner

Although the spelling mistakes (Rani) make it likely they'll change it before release, so who knows.

if you call that livin'

>Moto G4 in shop for repairs
>get an iPad mini as a hand-me-down
>log in to Brave Exvius on the tablet
>literally crashes every 5 minutes

Impressive.

play better

What? It's fucked on Apple products for a lot of people. Look at the reviews. The new version is literally broken. Not on android though.

6* Lenna would become Disco Refia if that happens.

>Luneth better than Bartz
>Lenna likely better than Refia due to being a 3* base

Would you a Tactics?

I'm pretty sure he's fucking with you m8

Would be good if it actually made sense.

wouldn't be funny then

Wasn't funny either way. Just nonsensical.

It's good to know at least that GUMI hasn't completely shat on 3* bases.
All the new units with 6* Awakenings have been 5* base minimum, but they've been uncharacteristically generous with the older 3* units too.

But yeah, if y'all niggas ain't pulled a Lenna on this banner because you're saving for Refia/Tilith, you should reconsider. They've never put in updated sprites before without upgrading the character, so it's pretty much a guarantee.

you must be a real hoot to be around user

I have an acquired taste for humor that uncultured faggots like you could never comprehend.

I am not an owl. Stop that.

probably acquired cultured penchant for fedoras too

>I... will never be a memory
What did he mean by this?

How are you dealing with the delay, ff bros?

dilly dally shilly shally

mocking xv-fags, mostly

No caring because it's probably going to be shit just like XIII

>pull for shits and giggles
>get a Celes
Well, now I've got a focus user and two Exdeaths.
So I guess my comp should be Exdeathx2 (Shiva+Ramuh), Warrior of Light (Golem), Celes (Ifrit), and Krile/Fina for heals? I wish we could just run a full 6 person party and forsake the friend slot, even though I've got a bunch of whales for friends (500 attack Chorizo, 400 attack dual wielding barrage Bartz with Gungnir and Excalibur).
Having Ifrit on Celes seems like a waste, but my only physical attackers are Locke, who doesn't do a lot of damage, and Hayate, who's a donut (and I can just give Murasame to Warrior of Light).

why do people call Chizuru Chorizo

is it some in joke I'm not getting

because japanese is stupid and chorizo is delicious

Celes actually has an acceptable attack and magic, so using her to spam Raging Fist when you don't need to buff works pretty well, with Ifrit she will also have Fira so she can elemental chain with both Ice and Fire magic, just be sure to give her Hero Rings.

Couldn't care less.

XV is not an FF game in my book.

that's good. Any decent non-TM swords coming soon? the elemental swords are okay, but something better would be nice.

Reddit

Intangir has the Enhance Sword which is great for Celes/any sword wielding mage.

WHERE IS MY PACHINKO GAME

UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this ain't metal gear general kid

Laughing at /v/ getting autistic over Versus 13 again and being a little disappointed that it's not coming out the day after my birthday anymore.

You are not a FF game.

>try 6 tickets for Lenna again
>it's motherfucking WoL
I am happy, but I already have Cecil dammit.

THIS IS URGENT
I NEED THE TOBLERONE PIC EDIT OF THE LIGHTNING THING
RIGHT
NOW
PLEASE