Blade and Soul General - /bnsg/

Dreaming of Better Days Edition

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folder
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

dog ears #1

Hugs #1

xth for taking a shower everyday without being told

1st for i wish we would all die and we would never have to play this game again

with a black cock up your ass 24/7, you really should

Azurling the cutest!

2/4 now!
That's
EU Necro>Gloom>Maybe masts if people want to

Crimson #1
I don't know what to do anymore

xth for stinky kyoppi

Level that god damn alt with me maybe.

THIS THIS THIS

>I don't know what to do anymore
maybe try getting good at pvp

Grats Yukki! You worked hard for that and it's good to see it finally pay off.

Literally who the fuck?

>80khp
>warlock
>opvp
>worked hard
A lot maybe, but not hard

#768266 NA Mast4

new phone who dis

went in as 3 for necro

It's nice to be happy for other people user. I'm happy for Yukki that they put the effort in and finally got the title.

Warlock is the worst pvp class in the game and 80k hp is nothing.

Sure, lets spar.

Thank you.

3/4

>owpvp = pvp

stop it with this dumb meme it's not fresh. owpvp takes no skill it's just you ganking people who play on ctrl+f by waiting until they attack the boss before putting on your uniform to use 3 skills before you die

They aren't bad in owpvp, on account of being able to nuke down a lot of ctrl f'd people at once.

>biggest nukes
>ranged
>bad in opvp
In your dreams shitlord

Heya anons.
I took your advice and fixed the text. I hope it looks better now.
I also made a second poster.

you also want to put your peepee in her

i love you and your horns

>tfw going to log in just to see the lobby not found text

I will start learning photoshop after this one.
I have many ideas for future posters after making this one.

All of that is wrong.

Multiple people mark and focus me to try to stop me, also wrong.

Warlock cc's are garbage, half of the defense skills and escapes are affected by bugs. And people calling nuking easy have never played the class. It's much more nuanced than it appears.

I've known them since before bns user. If you achieved something today I'd also be happy for you and congratulate you as well.

>everything after this post.

>stand behind blue group ready for suljin
>mark for pvp
>nuke everyone
>die/run to terror

yea hard work

people would rather kill someone rather than focus on getting credit on a mob ok

achieve putting your peepee in me instead

Escape is a straight jump back or thrrallswap, both which is great in opvp
You don't need to cc for shit if you can kill 80% of the people that do ssp with 2 spells while standing out of range for half of them to even strike back and having a flat 5 sec spell that makes you untargetable so you can walk away from anything.
INot like anybody but 2 peple actually even tries to kill people in ssp, it's just pve for most and then they suddenly get nuked for 40k by some lock that thinks he just did the hardest thing ever

>that censored Julia

I'm gonna achieve HM9

ily yuki

i just recently read up on megalia and all that crazy shit going on in worst korea right now
seriously fucked up

Non-challenge SF Purples
I need more corals for mass fish murder.

Elaborate

logging into my cross region account to bully krull

Antarctic server by the way

Do it.

i play summoner, i know i am

user please. You should get to know someone first before you go doing that sorta stuff.

Keep it up the grind Krull. I'm waiting to congratulate you when you get it.

still 3/4

I changed my mind, stay where you are

Does it work out to being worth it buying corallites to get nebula stones even if you don't get stage 5 at all and have to use fragments?

>summon thrall when the npc's start talking
>equip uniform 2s in to a certain dialog line
>bastion
>aoe snare > leech
>if you leech a cat it will get rng blocked or resisted 90% of the time unless you are perfectly behind the cat and it does not have true friend or taunt up
>if you leech a summoner or fm (90% of ceruleans at ssp) with veil or sheathe up it will fail
>untargetable sanctum while bastion is still hopefully up to anicancel the sanctum
>DC/WS x1
>recall > TD before thrall can animation lock itself with nether pulse
>180 and tap parry block to not get cc'd by the 2-3 people trying to exploit the gap between bastion resets
>DC/WS on a different target >5m away each reset
>try to use DC resets on people who survived
>If a DC target dies every single DC that is targeting them despawns
>ss through pveing fm or sum for resets
>die because if you try to get away you will despawn your DC's

Easy. Tell me all about how your classes nukes are hard.

I am going to stop posting now, feel free to tell me why I'm actually shit but not spar me.

ily2!

Ask your discord

You're one of the worst avatarfags in this thread. Boring, ugly looking character stuck to posts that would've otherwise wouldn't make me wanna vomit.

how's the #1 dicksucker doing?

I dunno #1 dicksucker, ask master

>tfw your class has no nukes

maybe if your mouth wasn't wrapped around nigger dick all the time you could ask someone

gonna spoiler this just because.
they have a huge feminism shitstorm going on right now, but it's not just gamergate tier bullshit, it's LITERALLY insane """feminists""" getting abortions when they're pregnant, mutilating genitals of little boys and torturing them etc. they seem to be backed by north korea but it's not officially confirmed.
for some reason half of the korean society thinks this is a genuine method of getting their point across and defend the movement, while the other half is up in arms and outraged.
nexon fired a voice actress who openly supported the movement, and after that the whole shitstorm broke down over their vidya industry which is mostly liberal and also shows a lot of support for them for some reason. i don't really know why they censored only zulia when there's tons more lewds in the game, but this was the reason. this all started like 2-3 months ago after a mentally ill dude stabbed a young woman in seoul because he "hates all women".
google megalia if you wanna read more about this.

Disbanded

i doubt it

>disbanding after 15 minutes

casuals

>tfw your class is melee
>tfw your class actually has to play the game
>tfw just trying not to die in the aoe when some ranged whale decides he has to prove his mad opvp skillz

fuck off back to discord, no one wants you or your attention whoring attack-dog friends here anymore

Wow
Just wow

Man, I like KFM but damn is it 0/10 in SSP

this still up?

>Warlock cc's are garbage, half of the defense skills and escapes are affected by bugs. And people calling nuking easy have never played the class. It's much more nuanced than it appears.

Can we get the opinion of someone who's actually played WL to a good level talking instead of you?

thats what i did to be honest, nebula stones are pretty cheap too, 40 fragments i think? but i mostly did it to avoid having to get grind breakthrough materials, discounts were nice

i dont know if its cheaper though desu

No need since none of the actual pvp things apply to opvp anyway, half od what makes warlock weak doesn't matter and the other half is actually a buff

Your posts much of the time just seem like an excuse to post a picture. At least make your pictures interesting and apply some effort if that's what you want to do. Most of the time they're rather boring (like the one you just posted). I know you like taking screenshots, so maybe try something new? It could be quite fun for you.

To answer your question, it's probably not worth it. The discounts are pretty awful.

>an excuse to post a picture
No shit sherlock

I'm a sort of obscure but somewhat known bnsg user, yet you'll literally never guess who I am.

I dunno exactly what I did to deserve this level of insults. I'm not exactly a confrontational person.

just ignore the shitposters

>spar me

nigga I have worse gear than you but every time I find you at ssp you just run behind a terror

Why are pub KFMs so shit? None of them ever tank and they can't combo for shit. I saw one of them using elbow counter in their combo and never used avenging fist.

You know exactly why your post caused this kind of reaction instead of you getting answers to a valid question. Stop trying to act like avatarfagging is a good thing.
Fuck off.

>You'll never sit back to back with your waifu and listen to eurobeat together.

someone's angry

Blog post incoming.

I finally did it, a dream two months in the making. Despite the hostility of the thread, I think everyone that's joined my lobbies so far are wonderful people, and I really couldn't have done it without you guys, joining in at such odd hours to help collect our daily poverty money. So, thank you /bnsg/, for all that you guys have done.

Deg

Elbow actually has a neat dmg buff
Fuck tanking, some whale fm will jsut get aggro anyway and then screw you over by kiting like the shithead he is

CONGRATS JEGAL

You did it Jegal congrats!

fuck off back to your discord

holy shit
congrats jegal, you deserve it

You aren't clever mate.

are you going to quit now

NA # 772 - 541

SF4
Lair->Necro->Yeti->Gloomy->Nexus->Asura->Masts

Come join us, friends. Let us collect menial amounts of gold from quests, while hoping for good drops.

nice work

How is avatarfagging with a legit question a bad thing?

that's.. a lot of dungeons

just ignore them rilo, they just want the attention

Because you're an attentionwhore as a person, not just in the thread, but also in general.

Go be a lonely piece of shit somewhere else.

Good job, Degal! You'll be rich again! One day. ;~;

congrats you rice slut

>have 5 slots
>only uses 4 of them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
congrats