Destiny General- /dg/

New RoI info (8/10/2016): gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/08/10/three-days-exploring-destiny-rise-of-iron.aspx

Year 2 Moments of Triumph are out. Go to the Postmaster to receive your booklet. PS3/X360 players have until 8/16/2016 to complete it.

Trials is up, Map is Burning Shrine
>>>RESET INFO 8/9/2016LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11000572
twitter.com/PlayStation/status/765250466296979456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the name of the song during Deadshot's firing range scene?

2nd for furry pride!

POST FLAVOR TEXTS

>Xûr: Taikonaut, Y. Ahamkaras Spine, Starfire Protocol, SGA, Legacy Special
kekeekeke you fucked up

strawpoll.me/11000572

strawpoll.me/11000572

strawpoll.me/11000572

strawpoll.me/11000572

strawpoll.me/11000572

>not just making a bubble train

>pick up a chill dude from LFG for trials
>not even a second after he joins the party this kid joins and says with his mic as close his face as possible "CHRIS CHRIS CAN I DO TRIALS WITH YOU?"
>guy seems to be his older brother
>throughout the games his mom is screaming at him to get ready for bed
>it's 9 PM britbong time
>say if you need to get off tell me now and we'll get another
>kid insists he can play
>make it to 3 wins before losing our mercy boon because I got disconnected and 2 manning trials is near impossible
>don't lose again, we make it to our 7th then sudden loud screaming and crashes and it abruptly stops
>player has left your fireteam
>the following player has left your party
>lose the game

Last time I use fuckin LFG for anything

What's after Kagoor?

Balwür or Wimp Lo? Kagoor was so nice for antiquated farming. He goes down like a bitch even if you're solo.

Boners doing anything?

Regretting being at work

Kagoor's a he?

Everything I have seen of RoI so far looked really fucking good.

Is this because they left last gen behind now?

What happened to the Weekly Raid Challenges?

Still doing trials?

I've opened so many Exotic Primary Engrams that it's pretty insane that I still haven't gotten Monte Carlo. Of all the primary weapons that can come from an Exotic Engram, it's the only one I haven't gotten.

Best girl

If you open an exotic armor engram, are the chances higher it will be for the class you open it on? Or is it equal for any class?

Kinda surprised to see that no-one is angry about the Destiny Collection. But, being a Destiny player - I'd assume you've gotten used to the cucking

Well its not essential to play the game thankfully so whatever

what do you mean?

Highes chances for the class that opens it, but can be anything.

If you're looking for a class specific exotic, you should definitely have that class open it.

What about it?

Not really sure why i should be mad at it

I want to say it's higher because I've usually gotten stuff for the class I'm on. But I may just have been lucky.

Well I'm working on collecting the Calcified Fragments. Missing the Raid and Challenges (Warpriest and Oryx).

Strange tidbit. while nabbing all of the images from the Destiny site, I noticed they're all tagged with a "DTG-Comet" handle.

Assuming you're all day 1 players - You've spent well over $100 for content that's all being sold to new players for $60

oh well today is last day for golgy challenge, tomorrow it'll be oryx challenge. come tomorrow to see if anyone's doing a group then

And?

Should i buy be mad at people because i bought Halo 3 for 60 bucks on release but you can now find it for 5 bucks?

!

>He
also balwur is just as easy. only problem with thalnok is if there are randoms there

Does that helmet have a flame for it's face?

>xbone
K E K
E
K

I haven't played in nearly a year, I quit a month or two after TTK came out

Should I do King's Fall before ROI comes out?

Halo 3 was released back in '07 so value depreciation is natural in this case, however, Destiny was released a measly 2 years ago and the value sure has dropped down a lot for the "expansions" they gave us

Comet was the codename for the first content update, they've been trickling everything.
iirc the Dreadnaught was 'the comet'

>Should I do King's Fall before ROI comes out?
You can try. It took me 3 weeks before a group got together

Gotta bone to pick with the Bone?

only if you really wanna get to 335

So?

The person who asks for money is not the stupid one. The one who gives money is.

I thought Golgoroth got one more week.

>Halo 3 was released back in '07

didn't mean this is the final chance for gogly, i meant the last day before reset

Ouch, was that then or now?
Is it necessary, or will ROI have a low light level req?

So why do you still buy the DLCs and games if you know they'll depreciate in value within the span of 4+ months?

I hoped MCC would revive the playerbase but it really didn't

>Ouch, was that then or now?
That was 3 days ago

>still need Balwur before RoI

Fucking antiquated when?
I'd buy silver for another Rune.

Your either playing full price to play day 1 or waiting 2 years to play the game + all the dlc the first two of which are no longer relevant

you're just trying to find something to complain about

Well in that case! Anyone else need to run the Challenge of finish up the Raid HM? I've never finished the raid from start to finish. At 335 also.

I havent bought a single game this year.

@151869051
>xboners thinking they'll ever be better than PS4 players
Oh boy I am laffin

Anyone on ps4 doing nightfall?

The Halo general runs customs pretty often, but I don't know how shitty they are.

Wow

Not the guy you're talking to, but you really are either very stupid or very delusional. It's both annoying and amazing

no one knows for sure, but i doubt it'll be necessary to be 335 to start roi

because I wanna play on release rather than 4+ months down the road when the game starts dying and everything is known and discovered

Okay

PS4 : gr33n4pples

The entire armor set is on fire.

Would you like another (((You)))

why doesn't /dg/ do 3v3s? we have some pretty good players, and I'm sure others want to see the best of the best fight it out

Yeah, games are cheaper within months after release. This isn't new.

I need to do another 2 runs

twitter.com/PlayStation/status/765250466296979456

Hmmmmmm

I'll go

kys

>30fps

Hmmmmmmmmm

Want to play /dg/ 3v3 or Rumble right now?

so for those who have read saya no uta, isn't saya part of the race of the worm gods of the hive?

>pcfag in a console general
hmmmm

>Idorts don't exist
Hmmmmmmmmm

>complaining about 30 fps on a non pc game
hmmmmmm

Literally what does 30 fps have to do with what I posted?

>Using mouse and keyboard for 30fps shooter.

Hmmmmmmmm

Every single game that has ever had 30FPS is literally the worst game ever

bumping this, important asking for a friend

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics

Defender in Trials?

halo 5 is shit

No, it's not.

Why are you here?

Ohh, my bad.

Got a warlock and hunter to run nightfall with hmu

PC fags are ravenous for a pc release of destiny, so they're shitting up the thread early to prepare us all for when the console fags have to move somewhere else when all the pc turbofaggots move in and turn this place into funnyjunk.cum

Does anyone need a KFHM, mainly for Golgoroth challenge mode?

Gotta help a friend get his triumphs.

I still weep over the immense quality drop the Dark Souls general, and its entire community, took when PC users came in.

:^)

I'll do one tonight if y'all are still looking around 8 oclock

;^)

quit posting this shit no one cares

You doing a run right now? I can get on my titan.

Destiny Isn't coming to pc tho

What timezone?

I'm ideally looking to get it over and done with within the next couple of hours.

[Osbor noises]

Exactly, it'll probably be worse for destiny because muh pee v pee. If you think the tripfags here stroke their e-peen just wait until pc gets the game.

>150 bucks

Holy shit, no thanks. Far too expensive for the few FPS I play.

Since when do emote packs drop in nightfall?
Also fuck that guy that got a zen meteor when I got a fucking emote pack