/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
- Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
For material bonus see: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oept0VLDr00R7cUQE4tXus7dgCMdFjPq7HUbtFXwcSo/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfOeANDsXbA
imgur.com/a/8I9ci
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who /jeanne/ here!

>tfw Scatfags not btfo by this event

>FP gacha

Xth for stupid but cute parings

Reminder to NOT share source and watermark everything you do

scans when?

I'm a bit sad that she isn't in this event

Also post SUMMER CHIBIS

youtube.com/watch?v=EfOeANDsXbA
/jeanne/ died when she went from this to being a cock-hungry slut for homonculus dick.

Two nukes wasn't enough.

xth for the cutest kouhai

Mashu

>Inhibition: A
>A secret art of assassins for not letting intention to kill show off until right before attacking.
>Having reached A Rank, her intention to kill will not come out until the moment she grasp her weapon.
"I won't look like I'm trying to kill you before I start trying to kill you."

>Planning: B
>Tactical thinking meant for assassinating a target.
>Unlike Military Tactics, this is constricted to only assassination missions in which few people are involved.
>Still, she herself returning alive is not taken into account.
"I plan to kill you and I don't care whether I live or die."

>Like There's No One Watching: A
The creator of the idiom still used today.
When Jing Ke drank with her friend Gao Jianli, she'd get wasted: become violent, start to bawl, and become indignant. That sorry state was lamented as if they were acting as if "there was no one around."
"I can get drunk to the point where I forget my surroundings."

>We Need Only Kill
>Rank B, Anti Unit
>Range: 1, Targets 1
>The Dagger Shall Never Return.
>The blade prepared for the assassination of the First Emperor of China, said in anecdotes to have been hidden in a map scroll, and so it is very easy to conceal.
>The poison on the blade can instantly kill with just a scratch, though those attributed with poison resistance will be advantageous against it. However, that is not the true worth of this Noble Phantasm.
>Using this dagger shows one's readiness to "never return from the mission". Jing Ke had accepted her death and devoted her all into carrying out the assassination.
>As such, it is an assassination Noble Phantasm which is highly difficult to evade.
"I have a very poisonous knife and when I'm on the job I have no self-preservation to speak of."

why does all the mashu fanart suck

Why are these two put together again?
All i can tell is that they had the same "wife" at a stage in their life and looking similar with the long white hair, Dark skin and body markings.

Doujins with both the Archer and Rider versions at the same time when

I think the same chick voices Mashu as IEEE SENPAI from StB. They just confirmed eight more OVAs for StB. Are you guys ready for Unlimited SENPAI Works?

my fucking dick

you suck

Why pay attention to any other girl when this fat piece of heaven is wholly dedicated to you?

>Like There's No One Watching: A
what does this actually do? just make her shameless?

Grand Assassin when?

LIZ THREAD

It's a pretty useless skill.

Grand Caster you mean.

I'm honestly surprised that they through Scatfags another bone after Valentines, I guess her popularity is enough where they felt the need

>Anne will never give you a paizuri while Mary sits on your face
Why bother living

JANNU!

So the sum total of her skills can be boiled down to:
>I don't give a fuck.
>I give even less of a fuck when I'm drunk.
>I have a knife.

You posted the wrong Liz

> pirate slut sitting on your face
Even Sakura had less worms in her than these two, user.

She should have been a 5* Servant with a skill-set like that. It's a good thing they made her 3* at least. With skills like those she's head-and-shoulders over Cursed Arm Hassan.

just noticed tamamo lancer's name in battle is Tamamo-chan-sama

cute

Sounds like a good deal of Finnish people I've met.

What does she mean by that?
She doesn't compete for a statue of her because she'd be embarassed if she had one or because the statue would be too lewd and it'd be embarassing?

xth for swimsuit snek

>valentine

elaborate, was taking a break from this game back then

So are there any other Failure Assassins that are famous enough to get in?

There was a valentines event where you could unlock a scene of a servant giving you chocolate, the Chocolates where CE"s with descriptions and art.

A couple of servants confessed or just showed appriciation. Atalanta proposed and Mordred gave you a leftover chunk of her candy bar.

Is Tamamo-chan-sama the Tom Nook of Swimsuit Island?

Guy Fawkes?

This Liz is old and busted. Where can I trade her in for a newer model?

>Summon Arash
>He instantly can see enemy Servants and Masters thanks to his X-ray vision with insane range
>He can attack them with arrows powerful enough to break Ozy's Anti-Army resistant walls from across the city
>He can see the future and read their minds, so he knows any attempt at defending or trick they may try to pull off before enemy can put it in motion

How do you fight against Arash, /fgog/?

LOL WE LGION NAO BRO

I'm almost mad not being able to have the chocolate of the servants I rolled since. And that the chocolate were useless.

>no Jannu
Kill me, kouhais.

Immunity.
Gay bulge.
Bellephron.
Minds-eye of a really high rank.
Protection from Arrows.
Rushing him down after he burnt most of his arrows

that last bit is bullshit,considering tristan and lancelot fucked him up with a pretty simple trick in Camelot

Keep rolling Gilles, it's bound to happen eventually

>tfw rolled Jannu instead of swimsuits
I'm okay with this.

It's only useless if it only applies when she's drunk. Having an Assassin that isn't distracted by what other people are doing to the point that it's a skill can have useful potential applications.

What is this?

Xth for best Lancer
NP interlude when

>Having an Assassin that isn't distracted by what other people are doing to the point that it's a skill can have useful potential applications.

For example?

Sader vs Huntering

Command spells are a beautiful thing.

>being a filthy secondary

archer about to get sliced in half

Arash could hurt Ozymandias, I'm pretty sure he'd fuck up the Irish cunts no issue.

I love you Gilgamesh!

Ah that scene from HA? Saber got command spelled to Reach archer despite the terrain right? it was after he was doing the whole Hrunting spam to lock her down?

Assassinating Masters while their Servants are in the same room.

She might not survive, but she'll kill the Master.

The sound of "Go read F/HA what are you waiting for, idiot !"

What did Tristan do? Haven't there been repeated statements that equate Arash and Tristan on the same level?

Is better for an assassin to tunnel vision onto it's target target than be distracted by stuff around.

On Jing Ke's case, she met with the emperor with a bunch of his guards around. That would make an assassin worried or anxious. Perhaps that skill makes it so that she only sees the emperor, her target which would help carry out the task.

This too.

>>He instantly can see enemy Servants and Masters thanks to his X-ray vision with insane range
I'm not sure he has x-ray vision. More like he can get a sense of "enemy's there, shoot here."
>>He can attack them with arrows powerful enough to break Ozy's Anti-Army resistant walls from across the city
He doesn't really do that sort of stuff most of the time. He's always trying to avoid collateral damage. And spamming arrows that powerful doesn't sound like it'd be viable for very long, unless you're spectacular at supplying mana.
>>He can see the future and read their minds, so he knows any attempt at defending or trick they may try to pull off before enemy can put it in motion
Again, he doesn't seem to have a clear image of the future. It's less future sight and more like he reacts to stuff a little while before it happens. The mind reading seems to be more along the lines of something like Karna's Discernment of the Poor than outright telepathy.

My Memory is shit and that's image isn't the most indicative thing

> Protection from Arrows
> Battle Continuation
> Disengage

That will win you the Grail, right?

> Hrunting spam to lock her down
Try again.

Nice headcanon, Putra

sure thing second berry

I rolled Drake since, I want that chocolate mug ;_;

Hrunting is the "arrow" that homes in at high speeds and keeps going after you block it right? the plan was to shoot it off, then charge the next one until saber got overwhelmed since she couldn't Excalibur for fear of collateral.

then again my memory of HA is hilariously foggy

This general is really shitty, how do we make it better?

>Proto Cu's voice is deeper than regular Cu
>Proto Cu is younger

I bet all the screaming while going on rampages fucked up his voice.

Use FSG and nuke his face, twice. It worked for Lancelot and he didn't reveive any damage from the encounter with Arash.

Wait 12 hours

Saber on her own had no problems with it. The issue was that she was too far away to do anything to him. Shirou was the only one he aimed to kill, which meant Saber had to protect him. Which meant she had to "fly".

If about half of the people here go back where they came from.

no

ah i see. so it's kinda like with what Herc did with having to protect Illya while fighting Gil? Shame Hrunting seems like such an awesome attack but in practice it's not good enough against most servants.

40ap for sure

You're forgetting the fact that Saber is a really good Servant in the strongest class. Deflecting or dodging even a homing arrow isn't much, especially when the two have only finite power.

imgur.com/a/8I9ci

He needs Tristan to beat Arash.

Ah that's true, having access to instinct definitely helps dealing with that kind of stuff aswell.

>Rushing him down after he burnt most of his arrows
According to mats his Bow & Arrow Creation skill makes it so he can create an indefinite number of arrows with his mana. That's why he doesn't carry a quiver.

>A launched Saber has no means of dodging
This is always funny

Jing Ke is pretty strong if she can survive to be one of the last 2 servants

Is there a way to zoom out the map using memu?

My second 10-roll for the event. I had a tough time finishing off Blackbeard with Anne+Mary's NP, but I do have a shortage of Archers and metal farmers, so I'll take 'em.

That's cute. We need more translations to stop shitposters. I honestly didn't know she was so cute.

There's a Delay between his salvos where he has to "Create" the arrows. so if you're a hilariously fast servant like Cu or Achilles you might be able to get through to him.

user has liked your post

What is the range of his visual perception anyway? I know Emiya's Clairvoyance C let him track projectiles in flight within a 4 km distance from himself.

hold ctrl then use your mouse wheel.

kek

My ice cold queen can't be this cute!