/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 15th:
636 – Arab–Byzantine wars: The Battle of Yarmouk between Byzantine Empire and Rashidun Caliphate begins.
717 – Arab–Byzantine wars: Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik begins the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople, which will last for nearly a year.
927 – The Saracens conquer and destroy Taranto.
982 – Holy Roman Emperor Otto II is defeated by the Saracens in the Battle of Capo Colonna, in Calabria
1945 – Effective surrender of Japan in World War II, Korea gains Independence from Japan.

>News
EU4 DD11/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-11th-of-august-2016.962333/

CK2 DD 18: Optimization and Modding
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-18-optimization-and-modding.962057/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/meiou-and-taxes.707351/
youtube.com/watch?v=dfxtOzN-2t8
warrelics.eu/forum/attachments/ss-uniforms-insignia/7721d1214842444-himmlers-vehicle-flag-mvc-015s.jpg
9gag.com/u/tgruica7
funnyjunk.com/user/tgruica
reddit.com/user/tgruica7
youtube.com/user/tgruica7
youtube.com/channel/UCnBFEBAyiSSzKXOs8CRr-xg
funnyjunk.com/user/theoldfritz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

what's good reddit

Is it you discouraging modders from sharing their work or is it just a steamgroup falseflag?

Reminder to respect all OC creators.

Reminder that La Plata is the rightfull capital of Argentina and the United Provinces

Just don't add China at all. There's really no point in including those things.

There is no steamgroup anymore dumbass

I wonder who is behind this post

There are at least 2, and there's also a discord group

11th for MEIOU best mod

>tfw realized having a vast empire was a mistake due to border issues

Too late now, only revolts.

what are it's features?

Bloat and lag.

Reminder that pretending to be a contributor is what shitposters like turkslayer and mayaka did to attentionwhore and shitpost.

KAROLVS SERENISSIMVS AVGVSTVS A DEO CORONATVS MAGNVS PACIFICVS IMPERATOR ROMANVM GVBERNANS IMPERIVM

P.S. I'm made of gold

Sounds great! Link please?

>he couldn't read
>had a prominent guy to teach him until his days
>he just wanted to ability to be educated and others as well

wtf i hate turkslayer now

Are you a pedophile ?

It's amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. I have no choice but to submit to your rule by becoming your vassal. I didn't have any plans for independence or world relevance, by the way.

No.

jesus user.

t. reed ft. Quinn Benson

No I just masturbate to Chinese cartoons. There's a difference.

Oldest meme.

Then here you go: forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/meiou-and-taxes.707351/

APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=dfxtOzN-2t8

Forgot trip and text

I think this would work, If the soviets don't help then the Nationalists (obviosly) and Manchuria won't be gommies.

Are you still alive lad? are you having problems?

Karel de Grote is based

Jesus Christ

What is the hitler mod i keep seeing

You mean with the SS flag? I still haven't come up with anything. I actually have to go some stuff soon, so I probably either be able to do them later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for that.

A troll meme that doesn't exist unfortunately.

>Bloat
>Lag
>Existing

fuck OFF poorfag

god I hate the poor

Dont you mean Charlemagne ?

>Mali

Thanks sexually normal guy.

Independent unnamed gsg guy, are you here?

Karel de Grote was Dutch

no

R A I N B O W L I N E S
We lost the first 140k vs 150k battle because of slow reinforcement and battlefield disadvantage.
Second round seems to go better though, probably because now we rejoined quicker and Austria is sieging somewhere in the Netherlands.

England (~50k troops) is stuck on their island because of our fleet superiority (kek).

I started with only 2k manpower so I'm running on fumes already. My 32k stack consists of ~22k mercs, with only the artillery being regulars.

I hope i can whitepeace this shit before going bankrupt or drowning in war exhaustion.

Then I never heard of the guy, what did he do ?

look in the archive or lurk more
yes, maybe use the German Nazi eagle?

So, i finished all the decisions around Germany and its formation
The Teutonic Empire can be formed by Prussia, by owning the Baltic states and Gotland
Currently its not a replacer, becouse you can still form the North German Federation
The Greater Germany tag is a decision you can take if you own all of Austrias Cores
In HPM, the only way to really form Greater Germany is if you form Germany as Austria, or if they are under your sphere/puppet when taking the "Three hurrahs for Germany" event
Still havent experimented on how the decision will go if the Danibuian federation/KUK is formed
You should use Himmlers car flag for the SS state
warrelics.eu/forum/attachments/ss-uniforms-insignia/7721d1214842444-himmlers-vehicle-flag-mvc-015s.jpg
Or the Fascist flag for the Greater Germany tag AFPG did

>yes, maybe use the German Nazi eagle?
>You should use Himmlers car flag for the SS state

I'll look into these suggestions and have something later tonight.

I know HOI4 is pretty bad but I just played a game as Commie China and I found that mods can improve it significantly.
I'll stick to DH and 3 as my primaries but I can see myself playing 4 every now and then with mods.

Ok, thanks
Some user said you could change some tag's state religion to catholic, how did you do it?
Any criticisms? If not, i'll go ahead and start making the events

TAG = { religion = catholic }

H A P P E N I N G

Also the fascist flag
You could recolour the red to white or a silver like light grey

Oh, it's not in the wiki's list of events, thanks.

That's badass.

What an ugly city, I've seen better cities in my toilet after an especially gnarly shit

>literally shitting bricks

By the way, how much should you focus on marrying your courtiers in CK2? I have a feeling that if you marry your courtiers with each other to breed good children, your court is going to be filled with kids in no time.

Just choose seduction focus and build a haram out of every women in your realm. Don't bother with marriage unless it's for a political goal.

The more courtiers you have the lower their fertility are. If you have a really full court your courters essentially become infertile. I just get my councillours married and people with nice traits so I can have a stable of übermensch.

killed off15k retreated small stacks, only to be drawn into another disaster battlefield
I'm afraid we're losing ;_;

Damn all that money

send help

And about the events
Prussia has events and decisions that allign it towards either the East or the West
Annexing the Baltic States gives you decisions to rename the provinces, and later on to accept them
And the event seen here , with the option to freely chose what kind of nation you want to play
If you dont form the NGF as the teutonic empire, the south german states still can unite, and a Rhein Federation is also formable, which can form a Gutter crown/Small Germany
Greater Germany has options to accept the baltic nations too, and if you turn into a democracy or communist you can accept the czech and slovenes With option to remove them if you happen to turn into a more right wing oriented nation
The polis events are also remade, forming a RK out of Poland is much easier now, becouse you dont need to own the northern masovian provinces
And i am also working on a line of events to turn poland into a somewhat "ebig gass the pole" colony

>at war with meme country
>expects not to get memed on

hey unHPM, fuck off, and take your butt buddy HPM with you. We and our wives' sons never want to see either of you around here again.

Breeding program for übercourtiers it is, then. Should I marry off any uninteresting people, or just let them sit until they die?

lol! nice meme my dude! insulting modders is really funny xD *tips steamgroup*

hey unhpm do you go to reddit?

>it's another unHPM pretends to be a serious modder when in reality he's a discord shitposter

I just let them die unless I have anything to do with them.

i made an account for the Dennis Wise AMA
havent visited reddit after that
ok

Did you murder HPM?

>discord
Actually, disregard what I said. He got banned from discord because he's a preteen shitter and nobody wants to collaborate with him on mods.

If you did murder HPM, then I'd be okay with you staying.

>at war with Bavaria for the British succession
>no enemy units in sight
>check their diplo
>see this
Poor little Bavaria
maybe now i can cut them down to size

Should I add a random change (2% or 5%) of Mao getting killed?

I like unHPM desu, He's based

Only a couple more updates to finish this meme family

Also pls rate

the discord is dead
and i am pretty sure the funny albanian guy killed the collab mod
no, but the italian immigration office might have

NSFW content is banned :^)

shit/10

wow rude, wasted a lot of effort into that.

M E M E B A C K
despite have less troops (~160k vs 180k around the French border, ~25k vs 50k, Danish border, ~40k stuck in Britain) we manage to turn the tide by killing of small divided stack OPM stacks.
the only party I could peace out was Venice, but that saves another 20k troops.

I'm literally starting to drown in debts now, but luckily France is carrying our alliance with 80k troops.

Does this look legit?

It's ok lad, just follow your dreams and you'll be happy

duration -1 ?

Seriously though, what do you think about partitioning India into 3 Japanese puppets with arbitrary borders and have Dehli as a colony under direct Japanese control to represent its capital?

That means it's forever until it's removed (will remove it if the revolution fails, obviosly)

Can someone post an immortality mod for CK2? Just for the player character and not passed on to offspring.

help /gsg/ how do i defeat these soviets? theyre getting way out of control

EU4 has been turned into shit, mate. You can't even return cores to your own vassals anymore without getting coalitions crawling up your ass for your "aggressive" "expansion"

I don't know, I'll have to redo India at some point, but for now It's not really a priority, they will get a revolution in the first decade or so, so I don't think it matters too much.

>liking redditors and a devout funnyjunker and 9gagger

Nice lies tgruica7. last time you went on reddit was 2 months ago. Besides going every day to 9gag.
9gag.com/u/tgruica7
funnyjunk.com/user/tgruica
reddit.com/user/tgruica7
youtube.com/user/tgruica7

You once told us you wanted the Reed special. Still up for it? How's life in Poljica?

will vicky's combat ever not be shit?

Oh shit now dox me next

No. In Vicky 3 it will be worse.

r8 my funnyjunk and 9gag comments guys

youtube.com/channel/UCnBFEBAyiSSzKXOs8CRr-xg
This is my YT channel tho
and this is my fj account funnyjunk.com/user/theoldfritz
And yea, sure
Got anything else?
And not living there tho

that's a lot of mail

Based R&I purging /gsg/ again

r8 my desktop too, anyone wants to play some miecraft? just hit me up at

[email protected]

Right, you are a """""german"""" because your mom became a nurse in germany.

>EU3:
>Form Dutch Nation, gain core on Netherlands (0 infamy reconquest CB)

>EU3: Nationalist rise-up: 0 infamy if they join your country

>EU4: Form Dutch Nation: LEL CLAIMS ONLY, ALSO FRANCE WILL HATE YOU FOR IT
ALSO HRE ANGRY FOR EVERY PROVINCE YOU TAKE LEL
ALSO ALL DUTCH MINORS AROUND YOU WILL HATE YOU 4EVAH
>EU4: Nationalist rise-up: *cricket-noises from all around*, Dutch minors join for free.

"balance"

>liteal 9gaggers and funnyjunkers coming here
No wonder he shitposts so much