Got this today lads

Got this today lads
$6k
Did I do good?

looks good user

is it manual

one of the worst looking generations. The car has aged horribly. However, you do have a seemingly clean mustang cobra which is pretty sweet. It's a nice car, OP.

>5.0
>Nostril hood

Miles?

d-does the shifter always look like a snake?

Ecu tune and wider tires and you got a e92 beater

good purchase OP

>distributor

desu even with a distro its still better than the 4.6 with electric ignition

in what fucking way

well it isn't it isn't a fucking 4.6 sohc shitpile to begin with

What year?
Is this before SVT or something?

>[random misfire intensifies]

1994, and I'm not sure desu

you overpayed like 5,000 didnt you check around at all?

That's not a Cobra, knob rocket.

>not spending the extra 5k on a better engine than the shtity cobra has

I'm not even the OP, dick whistle

M
M O D U L A R
D
U
L
A
R

>1994 Cobra 5.0
>240 horsepower
>$6k for 240hp

same price as a 320hp LS1 4th gen

goodjob fag

>32v 4.6
>Shitty

Pick one

looks good user. congrats!

just remember to take it to a check up (or do it yourself, iff you know how to)

and theres that stupid fucking bent mustang shifter that ford put in these shitty cars too bad it doesnt look like this. like it should.

woah ur car has a racing gear :OO

Since there are like 5 or 6 mustang threads up already, I'll just ask this here instead of making another thread:

Looking into getting a GT from the last few years, going back and forth between getting one from the last gen (2010-14) or this gen. Any big positives besides the IRS for current gen? I kind of like the look of the last gen better.

SVT started doing Cobras in 93.

I have a 2010 gt and love it. The 10s are special because it's the first year of the new body style while keeping the 4.6 dohc engine which sounds better than the 5.0 .

>implying that's a 4.6 cobra
Yeah a 328i beater.

>2010 owners now turning to special snowflake syndrome to mask the extreme regret
Hows that missing 100 hp?

nice score user, thinking about one of these too but tough to find a cobra in decent shape not 20k around here

>Mustang
>Did I do good?

No

Congratulations on getting to keep the previous gen's shit motor

Pretty good, OP. How many miles?

Trying to justify miss that 100 hp huh.

Shitstang pls go

I'm not a fan of the horizontal tail lights, but that's a cosmetic thing. Pretty nice OP, congrats. Now make it JDM TYTE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU FUCKING QUEER FAG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVENT KILLED YOURSELF YOU MUST FEEL STUPID AS HELL WAKING UP AND TURNING ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT CAR YOU THINK IS FAST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally could have picked up an 2003-04 cobrafor the same price of you're gonna argue much sound because they have the purest form of the mod motor. OK maybe that's the 1999-01 but you will be slow

>MUH SOUND
>didn't even buy a 4v