Niggers buying cars and not knowing how to finance

Alright guys I got a juicy one for you all, this is one juicy story about some nigger nigging somewhere

>be me
>be working usual shift when some nigger waddles her fat cellulite ass into the door
>ohboy.jpg
>she hoots and hollers at the latest m3 we got as a trade-in from some dumb nigger faggot (that's a totally different story, some dumbass will link it in the thread like a good little cuck)
>turns out she's literally never financed anything important in her entire life because she grew up in a less fortunate family
>jewishhands.png
>bump her up into the 2016 Kia Rio since I know the tier IV lender is gonna probably want to see a shitty 2016 car they can repo real fast rather than the nice sports car she was eyeing the minute she walked in
>turns out she's trying to turn around her credit and is looking for a good opportunity to fix her situation
>yeahwhatevernigger.webm
>get her on all the worthless packages I get the biggest monthly bonus on and literally get the worst deal I can possibly find from our tier V lender
>50%
>APR
>she doesn't even bat an eyelash as I lie straight to her face that she's gonna be fine just sign the dotted line
>anotherone.exe
more to come in 4 hours

>in 4 hours

>4 hours

>almost 1:30 am
>7 page paper due at 8 am
>LPG post
Ill just fail this summer semester who cares

A for effort

Are you trying to cheat me?

>lpg
oh my god yes

I thought Longpost guy finally snappped from dealing with niggers, boomers and parents buying cars for NEETs

>LPG samefagging this hard
Holy shit, this guy is pathetic.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this is a usual LPG thread?

You're a hero to the white race. This post literally brought a tear to mein eye.

that's not LPG's trip. This is fake

yeah, LPGs username is also LongpostGuy with a lowercase p.

t. shit bait desu

Typical longnosejew story

Faggots

ok guys this one's a bit short so buckle up buttercups
>old baby boomer walks in just as we're about to close
>we're literally putting the coffee away, mopping up the floor, locking down, etc.
>when this worthless old crotchety man walks up to me and asks me to send him to the truck section
>whowouldhaveguessed.tiff
>this old man probably wants to compensate his erectile dysfunction with a shiny new brotruck, but whatever I'll take his cold hard savings, they were gonna rot away to inflation under a mattress anyways
>he walks up to the first tundra on the lot and asks to see under the hood
>tirekicker.onion
>go along with his wild delusions of being a mechanic
>he asks to start up the car and also wants to see underneath to check for rust
>fuckingboomers.jpg
>run my fat North Carolinian ass over to the manager
>make up some shitty lie about how this boomer is giving me the run around on this truck and he might want the key
>give him the ol winkeroo and go back with tundra key in my sticky cheetos dusted hands (I had a couple of bags after signing that last deal)
>he starts it up and immediately claims to hear a belt squeal
>telling his hearing is probably going from all the tinnitus he got in the vietnam war or some shit
>turns out he was actually a real Vietnam vet and started whispering something about the "ghost tapes"
>anyways my great great great great grandpapy was a sex slave for some confederate warriors so I immediately took 20k off the sticker and didn't stop clapping until he drove off the lot
always treat your vets right, more coming up

Phony. LPG isn't this overtly racist, usually it's hidden behind a modicum of political correctness?

I think this clown is salty at lpg for some reason

Posting in a lpg bait thread

NOT REAL LPG THIS IS HIS TRIP

Holy shit you aren't LPG but keep this coming

>mfw my friend financed a 2005 beetle convertible from a buy here pay here for $12,900 with $2000 down and it had shit wrong with it glove compartment handle broke, interior trim falling off

>people think it's really lpg
Good job op

>tfw just learned about the ghost tapes today

alright guys this is the last one
>this happened just before the boomer sales, so it will explain the cheeto dust
>this middle class white gentleman saunters into the main lot with what looks to be his fiance
>he looks like he's seriously balding despite apparently only having been 21, and he had a full-grown beard but for some reason smelled and acted really feminine
>I think he was a real life caricature of a nu-male, but regardless I carry on and introduce myself
>he mentions that they came from the dealer down the road and that they signed a shitty deal with them about 2 months back and now have to pay about $600/month for a smart car
>turn around and see the worst kept smart car I've ever seen
>there was actual shit on the inside of the windows and there was so much trash the hatch wasn't fully closed and was leaking some sort of ooze
>I don't know how I didn't notice it, but all of sudden I became aware of this really shitty damp smell that smells like a tub that wasn't drained for a couple of years that had shit maggots festering in it
>basically didn't look too good
>$600 a month on this literal shitmobile
>I should mention at this point that this couple was apparently also experimenting with hinduism at this point, so there were various Sanskrit stickers haphazardly slapped all over the car
>I figure I can get about $2 worth of scrap metal out of the car, but I decide to talk to the couple first to see what they're looking for
>the numale mentions that they want something affordable since they're planning on adopting some kids, and are looking towards a crossover
>at this point I figured I should get those brownie points as soon as possible so I apologize to the numales "gf" that she's barren
>turns out she just wanted to raise some niggers like Angelina Jolie only she can't actually afford to
>cucked.yeb
>move them towards the new Nissan Juke that came on the lot
cont.

edison btfo.

did i just watch a guy die in that gif

Are you all literally retarded? LPG's tripcode is
>Longpost Guy !!9TEWI1TbGdH
OP is just some guy shitting fake stories.

>immediately start to sell the numale on the state of the art CVT that this baby sports
>convince him to go on a test drive and tell him that it's essentially the same sort of system in the Tesla, and that the old patriarchal concept of gears is going to be obsolete
>I can literally see the cumstain in his pants get slightly larger, so get him to make an early turn off and begin negotiations as soon as we make it back
>turns out they actually have the worst credit I've ever had the displeasure of reading up on
>literally nobody picks up their offer, even though I upped it to the brand new 2017 Z package (had to inform him that this was a great new addition to the Z history and that he wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of history)
>decide to make a last minute call
>get them to move over the this shady buy here pay here I run on the side a bit further down the road
>sell the car to myself, and then draw up a new financing plan that is entirely in-house
>after convincing his fiance MAry into signing their house as collateral (it was in the family for generations and the numale's father gave him the title as an early wedding present), I remember that there is still the loomobile to deal with
>show them my bogus NADA website and convince them that their car is actually worth $-39 and that they would need to pay me a bit extra to take it off their hands (edmunds also works wonder here if you need a quick tip)
>as soon as they drive off the lot I take my 40 bucks and went straight to local walmart for some nice bag of tendies and some flaming hot cheetos
pic related is the car they got (before I worked on it)

Probably. He's brown though so nothing of value was lost

i knew something looked off. go fuck yourself OP.

not the real long post guy, move along everybody

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15037222/#15037222

The real LPG would never use the N word. You messed up imposter.

WellMeme'd/10

Fuck you I got so hype after seeing that thumbnail on my phone

Fake Longpost Guy
Not even his tripcode

Reported, faggot. LPG is one of the few things that salvages this board from Alphonse

>that pic

How the fuck does something like that happen?

Ususally when you remove an avocado pit, you whack it with the edge of the knife and twist it out. This guy was probably drunk/showing off/both and decided to go ninja mode on it

You can clearly see the patient has tits

The real LPG's trip starts with !!9TE

Big ol man tits

I like this LPG more desu can we keep him

Well, he surely was brown after the voltage hit him.

>I immediately took 20k off the sticker and didn't stop clapping until he drove off the lot
Top kek, you're a shitty baiter but that was hilarious

What are the ghost tapes?

There's a 2013 turbo prez +top package edition here with like, 12k miles for 17k and it's literally spotless inside and out.

Why the fuck would anyone pay 13k for a '05?