valkyrie-wow.org/elysium, 1x HORDE. guildname TBD. launches 17.08.2016

WOTLK
Gamer District, Horde 7x(14x weekends)

Cata
Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.

2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.

3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/

4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.

You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

old: >151489278

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Jj9tk
forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/295-new-additions-to-the-crestfall-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elysium august 17th wwu

>tfw general is so dead no one posts in either of the new threads

dont tell fagmaster about this thread, this is a VANILLA thread only

Fourth for senna is a guild killer who's left "on vacation" cause he cant get his rag-tag group of cata babbies to kill heroic omnitron

stop making these shit threads you fucking retard

Bump

Pickles you can suck my fuck

Cobe please make an ally guild on GD so we can BTFO these No queue losers

first post ending in an odd number decides what class i roll on elysium

druid

warlock just like FINALFLASH LEL

whichever was the best endgame pvp class in vanilla

im new here and was lurking for a few days, will people actually be playing on elysium? i looked around and a lot of people said kronos 2 is the most populated vanilla server. i dont know the difference. i mainly want to do pve cause i dont live in the northern hemisphere

What are the chances even 1 person from this general gets 60 on Elysium.

New server (imo relaunch), low-mild hype, known mainly for Rus crowd, and no real proof of quality aside from "valk core" (which valk is considered higher tier scripting). Upside being people might want to fuck around in vanilla again, braking from wrath/cata. BC never.

tl;dr expect mild interest.

Forgot to link the official elysium Veeky Forums discord

discord.gg/Jj9tk

Lots of people got 60 on K2 and it was a buggy piece of trash that was down for weeks and unplayably laggy for even longer. If Elysium is even halfway decent, what's left of K2 will be gone.

which server should i play on if i want a large population? i only played wotlk on official servers, nothing before or after, so im not really fussed about which expansion. from what i can understand russian servers seem to be pretty good

Anyone else waiting for Northcraft

So assuming Horde is selected for ely, was I forgetting anything in terms of preferable class to race here for pve aspects, then pvp?

Orc : Warrior > Rogue > Hunter >= Shaman > Warlock

Undead : Warrior >= Lock > Rogue >= Priest >= Mage

Tauren : Warrior > Druid >= Sham > Hunter

Troll : Hunter > Rogue >= Mage > Warrior >= Sham > Priest

I think priest might be higher in UD section, but it's an all around good racials for each class.

Just play it if you want. Though be prepared for slow gameplay, and long grinds.

Orc warlocks have an easier time leveling and the undead's passives don't do anything for PvE

>playing on inferior DOA russian server when kronos exists
lol idiots

Wotf can be used in some fights, cannibalize can be used as an extra bandaid, assuming corpses are nearby, though shad res and water breathing are limited uses.

Bump desu :)

t. kronos shill

>going to be an empty server
>admins are russian and don't speak english
>unscripted and buggy as fuck as shown in the PTR
>all the autismos banned from kronos are going there

remind me why Elysium will save anyone? its 10 times worse than kronos

What's everyone's experiences with RP servers (like Paragon)?

Do they suck? Are they fun? Why/why not?

bump ecks d

noqwwu

You've been playing on inferior server since 2015.

www.dalaran-wow.com

www.dalaran-wow.com

has been put on an indefinite hiatus, feel free to remove us from the OP next thread

Catakeks BTFO

Enjoying your 1 button rotations and tank&spank bosses, eh?

at least we can field a raid :^)

10 mans are dungeons, not raids

Aww, and I was just hitting 80ish on Atlantiss.

fuck me, are we really stuck with just as a somewhat legit guild? this general is fucking over man. Legion gonna come out and elysium will be shit. RIP BOYS

>page 10
What is dead may never die

>99.9% blizzlike scripts and los, pathing works like it should

>non-blizzlike los, broken pathing, half the dungeons not scripted properly like Mara missing patrols, mobs agroing through roof/floor

Guess wich one of them is inferior.

>los
what is this?

line of sight
A common mistake private servers make is having trees break line of sight when you should be able to cast through them

It's not all private servers, it's Kronos' retarded devs specifically programming it in the way that every fucking tiny tree or fence breaks line of sight.

but it still has the same itemization like kronos
ib4 1k dps

Itemization is fine.
Kronos had insane dps because glancing blows were doing higher damage than normal hits.

Just let this general die already

>kronedrones will defend this

No, we need our hero Pickles to come revive us with a new guild

I don't know anything about this sort of programming - why can't they just rip the server files 1:1 and not have to jump through all the hoops require to debug, script, fix things etc? Are the servers reverse engineered and I'm not aware, or are they from old leaks or something?

Because the core pretty much everyone uses is old as fuck and every dev has to code a ton of shit to bring it up to today's standarts. Devs dont share their work with anyone even if their server dies.

i hope thats true
i guess ill wait a week to see if its the same shit as ToD

We could've had quality vanilla server if Nost released source code...

>Nost
>quality
Pick one.

Anyone has any experience with fish botting through a proxy?

Thinking about putting up a second account on my laptop and have it fish on the side.

Why is elysium good again?

its new

At the very least it would be a better starting point than the current cores.

fuck you scum

Because that's the way it works by default on modern Mangos. They didn't have to specifically code it in, and yes, it really is nearly every server that has it so that trees block LOS.

will elysium save us?

Unfortunately most of WoW is server-side so you can't just rip everything from the client. The cores everyone uses are just programs that try to best emulate how WoW servers work and act as a point that the clients can connect to

Speaking of which, are there any open-source projects in the private server community besides mangos?

/northcraft/ here. Too bad it doesn't come out until fall

Aren't Trinity and Sunwell open-source?

>slavandwafuuswowmachines.jpg

Unlike kronos this one doesn't have shop on their site and donate

forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/295-new-additions-to-the-crestfall-team/
I pick quality, where can I get it?

retail

Same place you get corecraft

Trinity is a fork of Mangos, and hence inherits the GPL license Mangos uses. Sunwell in turn is a fork of Trinity. However, Sunwell wasn't exactly open (though the GPL requires you to pass on the license) since they didn't distribute any code until they died away. So, Sunwell is not in active development, but you can get the source and it should be licenced under the GPL.

Is there like a WOTLK or TBC server that is tried and tested and will last with a decent population and wont be shilled by another server in a months time?

net

Dalaran vs Warmane?

Always Dalaran. Warmane is P2W P2P shithole.

Dalaran-WoW my dude. Remained stable 2k pop since forever.

Warmane's Icecrown is good if you just wanna raid ICC.
Blackrock is good for pvp.

Been on their MoP realm lately, enjoying the pvp as there are no legendary kiddies.

Vanilla WoW isn't fun anymore.

Not because of scripting, not because of pop. Not any of that shit.

It's because all the neckbeards left, and the typical WoW player looks like this, and got shilled by nostalgiafags. Aka these people only care about competing, getting the highest rank.

Fuck all the exploring and off-road shit you can do in WoW to have fun. Everyone is gonna rush to 60 and brag about clearing MC first. lmfao fucking faggot normies

It was never fun. Its just Everquest tier grinding and boring kill quests. Bosses with 1 mechanics and classes with 1 button DPS rotations. PVP matches are decided by who has the most gimmicks or can two shot the other first. Vanilla is and always has been shit.

The only fun part of vanilla was always the people.The reason nost was so fun is because there were always people around

do any private servers actually have working achievements?

Every single wotlk+ server
What kind of question is this????????

working?

Go to LastWoW. Everything works there, as was confirmed by .

can you guarantee it will be working 100%

Are you literally 12 and this is your first time on the internet?
Also what is this autistic obsession with fucking achievements,go play retail you cuck

CoreCraft when

i want your utter most guarantee that it will be working though

Like i said go play fucking retail,everything is 100% working.

Gamer district you gay nerd

is it working?

No its unemployed

ok what race are we all playing on horde?

all tauren priest anyone not will be banned from guild

Then why do I remember one of the kronos devs saying he spent a shitload of time coding this los?

So what faction will the /wpsg/ core play?

hopefully the branch davidian faction and die