/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Kill your enemy edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Miles before being stabbed:

Sebastian

You know our love was meant to be.
The kind of love that lasts forever.

SCIENCE ALWAYS WINS

You were supposed to say DEBESTE like you always do.

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
Remember to archive your cases on the Wiki archive, and check out the Poll doc!

I predicted your actions and acted accordingly.

nth for Dio and K.

Honestly if you have a problem with DR then just leave. Most of the people on the server dont care about it now and we have rules to prevent the total takeover of DR chars. So you shitposters are literally shitposting for the sake of it. The MAX number of DR chars who could still get in is 1 or 2 TOPS. So shut your damn shitposting off.

AE really is magical, but I don't think i'm doing things right.

In the tutorial it doesn't propagate every frame if he goes forward or backwards, but it's doing so for me I like to think I followed it correctly but it doesn't look so.

Do we allow muslims to play?

Will they get triggered at dogs and bikini emotes?

Doesn't matter. What matters is how you play.

>we have those shitty characters but like you might only get one or two more shitty characters TOPS so yeah just shut up and deal with it or quit if you dont want :(((
Welp, time to vote for the removal of all DR.

>Has no hips
>Copied the topknot but somehow fucked it up with her bushy ass hair
>Can't channel the spirits of the dead

How's it feel to have inferior Skye genetics?

>no hips

>Has no style
>Has no grace
>Has a funny face
Shit waifu desu.

>Citing a non-canon fansprite

The false Skye-made propaganda isn't flying here.

I meant in general but alright senpai, have fun with your caveman monkeygirl.
Even her cousin looks better than her.

>drama starts
>ignores thread for a day
???
No drama and fresh as fuck new thread

>ignores

This is why Mayafags are fucking awful.

Well fuck you Ema fag.

>no one is ripping Hugh after all
PLEASE RIP HIM I BEG YOU

>Skyefags trying to say their shitty waifu's hips are better than

MY ACTUAL FACE WHEN

>misty fey botched the channeling and got a man arrested on murder charge when he didn't do anything
>then left her family, does nothing forever and then dies like a cuck.
>the fey family are known for murdering their own because m-muh branch and main line
>morgan fey attempts this t w i c e
>dahlia, the most evil person in the series, is a fey.
>mia dies to a one off tutorial villain who had no plan
>only pearls is any good

>nothing about Maya
Heh

>frequently involved in murder cases, forcing phoenix to bail her out
>doesn't know the difference between a ladder and a stepladder
>severely autistic
>eats like a pig

Because Maya is so useless she literally did one fucking thing

Without Maya, Edgeworth would be in jail and Manfred a free man.

>doubting nick's bluff skills

He would've found another way.

>Greg fucked up and blamed the wrong man
>Left her family to protect them, then interferes with Dahlia's plan with Godot's help, sacrificing herself in the process
>The main family performs spirit channeling to solve crimes in spite of their family drama
>Using one woman to condemn an entire 10/10 family
>Dahlia is l i t t e r a l l y spiritually bereft, forgoes her own last name, and essentially denies being a Fey
>Mia dies to a guy who literally controlled the entire court system

And on top of that you're using a slanderous fan-image.

>Maya teaches Nick how to cross examine
>Maya saves the DL-6 bullet
>Maya and Mia help nick in 2-4 with spirit channeling and messages
>Maya helps him with decisive evidence in 2-1 that would have won him the trial INSTANTLY if Wellington hadn't gotten it.
>Wants you to get over your narrow-minded cultural assumptions
>Conjecture
>Not liking a THICC woman

Please stop, there's only so many points I can BTFO, Skyefag.

She stopped the trial from ending early AND acquired the last piece of evidence he needed. Plus, she transforms to Mia for him on several occasions.

>Skye and Fey fags at it again
While you dorks fight over the silver. The edgeworth family has long since taken the gold

>Forces Dahlia's spirit out of Pearl's body, a technique that Pearl herself says is impossible for anyone who isn't extremely gifted in spiritual energy.

Only reason Phoenix wasn't the one getting the bullet was because Maya literally cucked him from doing so. So she's only there to pretend to be useful good to know.

>Maya teaches Nick how to CE
factually wrong.
>Maya and Mia help nick in 2-4 with spirit channeling and messages
And it was her own fault that she even got him into the mess.

>Maya helps him with decisive evidence in 2-1 that would have won him the trial INSTANTLY if Wellington hadn't gotten it.
Funny how she was too late there too
So what you're saying is that her sister is the useful one, because this and more would've been performed a lot better by Mia.

>Condemns an innocent man to insanity
>Miles becomes a prosecutor who uses forged evidence because of muh record
>Writes an autistic suicide message that makes everyone he cares about hate him.

The Edgeworth family is lucky they're even allowed to compete in the same league as the Feys.
>Factually wrong
She literally throws him a note that explains it. Replay 1-2 faggot.
>It was her fault that an assassin kidnapped because of Matt being a faggot
You're retarded.
>"S-She was late."
The evidence was LITERALLY destroyed due to factors out of her control and Nick's amnesia, you have no argument against her usefulness here.

>Channeling the spirits of the dead isn't useful
So you're saying you're moving the goalposts.

>blaming the most B A S E D defense attorney of all time
>misty utterly killed the image of the fey's, they're the laughing stock of the world after dl-6
>two women, and that's because the rest are dead or irrelevant.
>moving the goalposts this hard
>redd white >controlling the court system

he couldn't even control a rookie who had no court experience

meanwhile, the man who ACTUALLY controlled the court system, gant, is caught with the help of both skye's.

>based nick already knew, just wanted to make the fey's feel worth something because they know they aren't
>a single good thing
>got kidnapped at the start, otherwise nick wouldn't have had to take the case
>tutorial cases mattering
>so retarded you don't know basic ladderology
>he can't spot autistic behaviors
>le high test meme

When are you gonna admit that Mia is factually better than her in every way?
If it hadn't been for White, she'd have been Maya10x+Lawyerdegree.

>fey fag talking about condemning an innocent man to insanity
>when mia let an innocent man DIE

>All these fags with no style
There's a reason this is called Attorney Online feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

>Using a man's reputation to somehow shield him from the mistakes he willingly made.
Yeah no, he still fucked up, and it wasn't Misty's fault.

>Redd White LITERALLY bribes EVERYONE in the court to try and throw Nick's trial, and is said to be literally untouchable.

>Ema does nothing but give Nick tools that he uses to do her job for her. Lana repeatedly tries to fuck Nick over by confessing to her retarded crimes

Nick and Edgeworth solved the case in spite of the Skyes, not because of their "help."

The rest of your points are armchair psychologist fedorian goal-post moving.

Also >le

Your opinions are discarded.

fey fag opinions don't even need to be discarded, because they're already in the trash.

>Do her job for her
I didn't know Ema was assigned to investigate crimescenes, or had the right to for that matter.
>Lana repeatedly tries to fuck Nick over by confessing to her retarded crimes
>The rest of your points are armchair psychologist fedorian goal-post moving.
Ironic.

>lana gave nick the evidence that was needed to prove gant tampered with the scene and was behind neil's murder

Congrats, a Skye did what a Fey does multiple times. Get back to me when she takes down more than a D-lister like Gant, who is literally irrelevant after one case.

>Condemns an innocent man to insanity
So it was his fault for assuming that Yanni shot him because greg was unconscious when he died. If we can go by this logic then how about the fact that Mia's incompetence condemened Armando to his crippled state
>Uses forged evidence
What are rumors for $500, unless you have some proof that is?
>Autistic suicide message
The bottom of the barrel is awfully dark isn't it?

I would ask you to be careful with who you pick a fight with, but if Mia ever did anything useful it was proving that she isn't that much of a fighter when it counts.

>D-lister like Gant who's literally irrelevant after one case
White is literally irellevant after one case.
The Skyes aren't annoying enough to use Phoenix at every turn, what a shocker.

>It's not his fault for assuming
Then by that logic Mia isn't at fault for not assuming the innocent looking necklace was actually poison. You disproved your own point about her "incompetence."

>Proof
How about his breakdown in 3-5 and Lana herself admitting that she gave him forged evidence to use?

>Muh bottom of the barrel
He made everyone think he killed himself, which is a shitty thing to do. No arguments

It's pretty sad that Skyefags have to demean the superior family to try and get ahead.

>Aren't annoying
Having a friend help out is annoying. Glad to know you're autistic.

>mayafags cant even see the superiority of the payne family
fuck off

Forget that, they can't even acknowledge the amount of style best waifu has.
This man has factually been in more cases the last month.

I fucking think its pretty fucking shitty that you guys dont think that the Thelassa bloodline is the best.

Trucy's cuteness does not in any way come from Nick.

SPOILER ALERT

>Not mia's fault
If Mia didn't fuck up 3-4 then Armando would have never wound up that way. Since Mia couldn't get the job done and had to have someone else talk to Dahila for her at the time. So I do not disprove anything of my own.
Greg was physically UNABLE to know who his killer was so he does the only logical thing at the time. Which is to say the fully grown disturbed man who had a gun on him at the time was the one who shot him.
Where as mia had someone else question a dangerous individual on her behalf and was suprised when something happened to him.

>Getting false evidence unknown to you by someone you trust is the same as willingly creating your own fake evidence
So how again was he supposed to know that his boss was corrupt and gave him false evidence at the time? Was he just not supposed to trust the esteemed prosecutor?

>The breakdown
Literal what?

>The note
I admit it could have been handled better and i am willing to accept this minor flaw in the beauty that is the edgeworth family. I like to think one note is minor in the face of say a family with a psychotic Aunt who tried to get her own neice arrested for murder and of course her daughter dahila and all the good she has done.
>inb4 muh subject change
>inb4 not Maya, Mia of Pearl so it doesn't count

Also the fact that Dahila and Mia did all that shit to each other AND that they are related makes it all the more sweet

Should I make emotes for small vera with her dad?

>Mia is somehow responsible for another man's decision to poison himself with a necklace containing a poison she didn't know anything about.

Nigger you are really dumb.

>Mia is somehow at fault for not asking a question ("do you have poison?") to a man who would either not know or refuse to tell her.

Skyefag logic.

>He didn't know
And the Nazi superiors were "just following orders."

>I'm retarded

I know

>Implying the bad of the Feys outweigh the good.

If we're going to go that route, all the forged evidence Lana presented that ruined dozens of lives because of Edgeworth's flawless prosecuting isn't redeemed because she finally decided to take responsibility for her actions.

Also, Mia literally did everything to stop Dahlia from killing people, I'm not sure what "all this shit" means. She doesn't have any blood on her hands like Dahlia, no matter how many mental gymnastics you take to try and prove she let a man die.

Please stop shitposting and come into the game to case.

Threadly Reminder some Mods are Mods because of their "gender".

Be sure to make one for Drew too then.
And maybe do the same with Regular Vera

Make a new server already.

>Things that never happened

Misty channeled Dahlia before Pearl could, then Godot killed her.
Maya then locked herself and channeled Dahlia too, which protected her.

Pearl never channeled Dahlia

>fey fags trying to lie and save their garbage waifus rep

I-is this a multi-wit case?
G'BYE

>Skyefag
Again you are replying to the wrong person Fey poster. Or is it so complicated for you to understand that more than one person can have a different opinion then you?

>Well you're retarded!
So what are you 7 now?

>Mia is not responsible for having her friend/love intrest visit a dangerous woman on her behalf.
You seriously don't see the problem with her being irresponsible enough to let Armando involve himself in a situation that could lead to his death. Did Mia kill him? No of course not. However should she be somewhat responsible? I believe to an extent. He was a grown man and was allowed to make his own decisions but if she cared enough about him she could have at least tried to stop him FROM GOING.

>>Mia is somehow at fault for not asking a question ("do you have poison?") to a man who would either not know or refuse to tell her.
I have litterally never said that she was so who are you quoting?

>The bad outweighs the good
I'd say with all the shit Dahlia and Morgan did kinda makes it almost balance out.

More like we should just kill these threads. These threads only serve to be a haven for shitposters.

Imagine how good your cock would feel sandwiched in between those fat tummy mounds.

I'd love to push my cock in between that fat, obese belly and just push in and out as if I was pounding her little star, using all of that excess fat as my own personal stomach fleshlight.

It would feel even better to finish inside of them, painting the insides of those chubs white alongside her giant navel, or much better - just finish on one of her cups of coffee so she can enjoy a nice cup of cream alongside her usual drink.

>he hasn't been part of other generals before

Any time Veeky Forums moves away from Veeky Forums it becomes exponentially worse.

You can even observe this in real time as the lounge moves to cytube and discord.

Diego was her senior, what could she do -- order him around? No, he wouldn't have listened and she didn't have the authority to tell him not to go.

Skyefags falseflagging

o sirrah I am giggling.

>Greg didnt know

Greg did have an idea of who killed him. The one going crazy about the lack of oxygen was Yanni and Miles was the one that passed out. The last thing Greg saw was his son throwing a gun at him and then he DIED (because von karma killed him).
BUT HE ACTUALLY LIED (to save his son, but its still a lie).

>the last thing he saw
He was fighting off a mad man at the time. How did you know he even saw Miles toss the gun? Hell if he saw him toss the gun then he would have seen the bullet shoot through the elevator door and then he would have heard manny scream a second later.

and Yanni is smelly anyway

Go back to moderating Adam

>Toss out a literal who
I think we're done here

its literally canon that he LIED TO SAVE HIS SON.

>Adam
>literal who

He is well known for being a faggot that loves showing and abusing his mod powers, if you can't tell he will scream at you that he is a mod, all while redtexting, even in the middle of cases.

That's it, unlike Names he isn't know for cases as he is a try hard edgelord that always shits his own cases, the only way he gets screencapped is by redtexting in the middle of a case, for no real reason.

no the canon is actually that he did not know. Where you got this idea from I have no clue

It was left in the dark whether or not he actually thought Miles did it.
It was kind of suggested that he did, but also that he didn't.

If you watch the anime it clearly says Greg was aware, yet lied to save Miles.

But remember

>THE ANIME IS NOT CANON UNLESS IT AGREES WITH MY HEADCANON

That is the funniest shit I have read today, because it feels like you just made that up off the top of your head.

Anime had so many holes, so yeah it's kinda hard to say so.
Especially because the games are the rawest material we get.

Yet all the Phoenix x Maya scenes are canon

Epic

Really? Well shit, I didn't know that, do you perhaps have a source?

user are you ok, I was being ironic

Fuck

>Adam and/or his fanboys cant accept the truth.
I didn't make anything up senpai, just boiled down everything wrong with you.

Keep laughing and deluding yourself.
You wouldn't be half as liked and people wouldn't tolerate all the bullshit you do in cases if you weren't a mod.

Ok so someone shilled this game at /v/ and I wanted to check it out.

After having read the OP it isn't really clear what you should do and what it is about at all.

Read the role and quickstart guides too.

Essentially its a client that allows you to roleplay an ace attorney case with other people taking part.
It can be both glorious and disastrous at the same time, much like AA cases

Download game from OP's main document

There's a guide on how to play there to

Basically you do Ace Attorney cases with people at real time. Murder mystery solving at its peak.

I don't think that guy knows or cares about who Adam is senpai.

>Trucy! Do you even know who the father is!?

Dio bump.

Post more ZE memes, user.

I expect some SERIOUS Timelines Posting come Thursday /aog/

Timelines?

Oh gee, I can't WAIT for more TIME.

I actually like this idea a lot.

Ok there we go

Got a bit of white spots around her on both sides.