/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

THICK EDITION

>What is this?
A thinly disguised cash grab made to look like a city/campus builder that has the best writing marvel has seen in decades.

>Is it free?
Yes, but no, not really. Prepare to feed the eternal Jew. Or hack. Or rage...

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI [No Hawkeye isn't in this game]

>Current event:
Mid point of the Squirrel Girl event. Get Tumblr's favorite hero now, and get ready to pay the Jew for Facebook's favorite here, Coulson, in a couple of days!

>last thread:

I just got a new quest to kill 5 level 1 nerds. I assume this is the start of a chain to get SG's bobble head, and not the start of week 2.

Mini-events don't have bobble heads. But it's still not the start of week 2. Still got two more days to go.

There, no more under verse debates.

Same here. I wonder what for

There's a lot of great story stuff going on with this update. Shame they had to rush out another event to take focus off of it.

Did we just lose another thread in the middle of the US day?

It was 7pm est, how is that middle of the day?

We all went and ate dinner at the same time

Speaking of dinner, how was it?

Terrible. Crappy microwave pizza and skunky beer.

on the plus side I just unlocked Green Lantern.

Just got a quest to kill 50 rank 2 nerds to get an iron squirrel. Its just a deco I assume, but I need that for my zoo.
I'm only at 12 of 50, and getting level 2 guys is slow going. So I guess we'll see.

i've got 23 in the bag i might get it in a few days

What's the equivalent of agents and goons in Family Guy?

25. But I've been shard burning a lot this event to try to kill my buffer

What triggers the Gamma Zone becoming available? I'm at level 33, is there a specific story quest line to complete?

You have to be 35. And the story line forked at one point, but I think you had to beat both

No it's 33. There's two missions involving Tigra and Enchantress catfighting and Loki having to fight Aeres. The Catfight one when complete should prompt Wasp to ask Tony about opening it up.

Generic thugs, joker gang members, brainiac bots, brainiac, killer croc, bane, and gorilla grood are all wandering around needing to be fought, with each dropping different items to unlock stuff. Tinyco still has several layers of complexity left to add to AA that's already in their family guy game.

Bane?

>Wasp confirms she never had a crush on Professor Pym
>The game pairs her up with lamer ant man just like the other forced ships.

Dating really is dead. We now have four canon couples in game.

>literally the only good forced ships are Cap/Enchantress and Union Jack/Loki

what went wrong?

Yeah, he's in that screen shot.

Why would anyone play this?

>Cap/Enchantress
DEAD

Cap's a furry now

It's now cap/tigra. Tony confirmed they are dating

Habit and hacks are the only thing keeping me going. I have no real interest at all in it anymore. Plus now it lets me see what's coming to AA so I can pass that on to you guys. That's something.

>bitch comes in bullying Enchantress and steals her bf now too

Why does TinyCo hate best girl?

Thor's technically in the game now, so it was only a matter of time before she tired of Steve anyway.

it's not fair

I hate TinyCo now

i always hated TinyCo

It's OK, she never really loved Steve anyway. She was just using him like she uses all men that aren't Thor.

>Enchantress' bf gets stolen and gets beat up by a new girl who's more well liked than her instantly

In all my years I don't think I've ever seen a femcuck before

wait, is this about to happen?

Best girl will get her revenge, one day

You're a braver man than I am.

Having read more than my shameful alotment of shojo manga, I have to say that they absolutely exist.

I think we need to riot the jews

They're comic characters, they have to slut around with literally everyone, so they're just starting us out with some stupid/crack ships.

Clearly we are in a Franklin Richards pocket dimension, created to save the heroes/villains from their deaths at a Infinity Gauntlet empowered Thanos.

>Kamala Kahn has a cosmic cube.... and she's using it for SHIPPING.

Actually the best explanation.

Nah he just shows up and goes
>I'll come back later

He unlocks at lvl 46 so no. Plus the cap is 36

Cap won Civil War tbqh, but he should be less bootyblasted about it

>implying

So is anybody still getting two watch missions at a time? After that first one earlier today, my mission board went back to one watch mission at a time.

Just the one. Also realised shard costs are off on the agent building. Says it costs 90 odd to craft them all, cost me 60 in total. So if anyone needs help, there you go

I wonder why Electro got to keep his story after the Spidey event

Oops I wasn't suppose to quote someone

because he's best boy

TinyCo admitting he was premium all long

Venom did, too. It's because they were only faux-F2P.

I just realized: I've been holding off on upgrading Club A during the event, but if I upgrade it, I can skew the watch missions away from Falcon and Cap dancing like goons and towards Frost Loki plot domination.

INTERESTING

Save it for Hell's Kitchen.

On the one hand yeah, definitely;

On the other, I kind of expect TinyJew to make it so missions drop for buildings being upgraded "in order to prevent players from gaining an unfair advantage."

And because they're fucking circumcised dicks.

Goodnight bump

Who wants drinks?

It'd be more about Club A being one of the buildings you get during the tutorial, so it's 100% going to be used in the event like Stark Tower is

I swear Tony only looks good in his Rank 1 look, I wish I could revert to it.

Nigger, what do you think the hanger button is for?

>peoole still dont see the fucking hanger

So do we need to get 100 acorns before the timer runs out? And how many are you guys at?

>So do we need to get 100 acorns before the timer runs out?

Timer says "modok arrives". Which means you're probably hosed for getting modok if you aren't at least close.

>And how many are you guys at?
I'm on 26. I've been botting, so it's not like I could have done better without going full hacks.

And I'm not even on Amazon.

What about Lewd Tony?

One day I will work out how to mod the textures then everyone's gonna be lewd.

I swear this to you /maag/

Hail Hydra

God, why did Zemo have to be a limited time, non-event premium? Fuck you TinyCo.

He was premium in during Civil War, wasn't he?

It was so fucking random and now i will never have him or Lady Waifu

He was a timed premo pre-Gamma event I believe, then he came back as a timed event premo during CW

Lady Waifu?

>Quake takes a Quinjet to crush AIM
What the fuck, Daisy? Can't you beat those that are already walking around campus?

Sif

>mfw I might have finally cracked the timed event data
I imagine it'll end in me getting banned though. But worth it

You're doing gods work, user.

What?

Getting event characters outside of events

Oh shit. Good luck user. Where you the one that made the hack in the last thread?

Yeah, but I just added the existing modded library to the updated APK. Trying to work out which functions are the ones that should be modded for other features right now, but I'm trying to cross-reference it with an old library that had those, and it's taking some time

Thanks so much user, for that hack, btw.
Good luck.

Godspeed, may the force be with you, YOU CAN DO DO IT!, good luck, and all the inspiring messages you can think of

official best user if you pull this off

> scientest supreme tells modok its time to attack
> Modok asks why try to destroy avengers accademy when destroying scientist supreme would be easier
> scientist supreme says he modok threatens him they'll incenerate Modoks action figures
> modok just says "Please don't hurt them"

That made me sad. We have to help him /maag/ ;_;

[Spoiler] did anyone screencap that dialog? [/spoiler]

Jesus fucing christ how did I fuck that post up so bad.
Why the hell am I up at 7 am?

Goodnight everyone.

>3 hours mission
>drops SHIELD watches

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Business Tony is good

That's what I keep him in.

This is my new fanon.

Just 9 more hours until Tigra

I want a fully nude Tigra, just reserving that.

I'm more concerned about the keychains. like...8 hour heroics for 1?!

they changed that, used to be x2 for the 8 hour missions

and yeah, I don't see myself actually upgrading her all the way unless they nerf it somehow

I like the business suit, myself.

Just hit 66.

It makes perfect sense. That's why nobody dies and nearly all the villains end up "reforming."

(And why most of the ships so far are so dumb.)

It'll probably be like Pepper/Black Knight, and you can continue her upgrades and story after the end of the event.

MODOK and Phil, too, I'm betting.

Is that good though? I don't want these shitty heroic keychains clogging up the board. At least those drops were normal ones.

But Black Knight takes like triple the amount of shit to rank up that anyone else has done, what's the deal with that?

Not saying it's good, just that it's what anyone without free skipping is going to have to do.

What if normal Jarvis is the cook?