Neptunia General #983

Last thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2017/03/first-old-gmen-online-cyber-dimension-noire-details

Superdimension Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21st NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/762710680361316352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoHGZFyMCHU
store.steampowered.com/app/393200/
strawpoll.me/10983145/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LET THE SHITPOST COMENCE!

Kill the fish.

Best girl!

I want to gently caress dogoo Noire!

Shakeko a cute

GET READY.....
youtube.com/watch?v=OoHGZFyMCHU

I really want Nepgear to cook me something. I want her to cook her best meal so I can pat her on the head and say she did a cute job.

Praise Lastation!

>store.steampowered.com/app/393200/

WHO DO THINK YOU ARE?

I still don't understand Planeptune's logic.
>Hey, that pest is everywhere and endangers our citizens, but is somehow cute!
>let's make it our mascot!

>8 out 11 replies have images
Good job, guys.

Why is Umio so disgusting? Why does he taint our mostly male-free world?

>baaaaw
Go whine elsewhere, we're trying to discuss video games here.

>#PraiseLeanbox

Where are her eyebrows?

I was reading some bad fanfic because at least it was not self insert. But suddenly Neptune x Uni. Nope, I can't proceed.

I want to bully Neptune!

There's an eyebrow thief on the loose!

Give me the name.

>want to shitpost in nepgen
>image limit is full by the time I get home from work

All stories are self-insert. You cannot write about what you ignore, therefore you can only write about what you know, so everything you write will countain a bit of you.

This is why all my stories countain spanking. Or hand holding. With nakes hands.

the court asks whom to blame

Who is she?

Bei

You write, spankanon?

The switcheroo

Because posting pictures of them in certain situations generates tons of shares.

NepuBuran

Miracle of the universe.

Who?

I try. But because I'm inexperienced in both writing and English, I haven't published anything. Well, no fanfictions anyway.
I still wrote a few quests and some greentexts here and here, but I wouldn't call that writing.

Bei - A combination of Blanc and Rei.

Who am I?

By the way, is spanking a sexual thing?

Are they lewd fanfics? If not, nobody cares.

This is like an NPC version of me.

You mean Burei?

In most cases, clothed spanking is considered non-sexual, while bare-bottomed are sexual, but it really depends from the website and whether or not the mod feels like a dick.

Anything saved? I want to read something from the second user I love the most The first is Nepgear user

No.

This is Histoire.

What about your spanking pics? Are they sexual?

Someone else screencapped it for me, but there's this.

If they were, I wouldn't be able to post them here, this is a blue board.
Joke aside, I think it's a grey area. Or a gray area. I guess as long as they aren't naked, it's okay.

Armpit goddess

I FUCKING LOVE HISTOIRE!

Praising the Armpit Goddess!

>Waaai~

How about triple?

>armpit fetish

Please do not sexualize the book.

Can I sexualize Nisa?

I like it, not as lewd as I tend to read, but I like it nonetheless.

No.

im happy theres more images

It was the first thing I wrote on /nepgen/. It got worse after that.

What do you mean by "worse"? This is incredible.

Way too random. And any attempt to fix it got my posts deleted.

It's perfect at it is, where was this?

The quest? In this very general. I don't know which thread exactly.

2/3.

I would post the rest but I'm stuck at university. Your quest on infinitychan is much lower quality too

And here is the last one that was posted in /nepgen/.

I tried to be more serious and make a better story, but it lacks the original goofiness. I just can't find the right tone, and it makes me very sad.
To illustrate how sad it makes me, imagine this as a face : ;_;

It's understandable, tone is extremely difficult to keep consistently good the longer a piece gets. Short stories are much easier to write.
Dunno if you're still going with the long quest, but if you are and it's getting you down, probably best to just wrap it up.

Are there any VR games/mods out yet where I can interact with Nepgear?

I kinda gave up.
Mostly because I've been very gloomy recently it shows, and also because I'm unsatisfied with the board's management, and I'm officially waiting for the admin to unin a few threads.

The good tone for these wacky stories, in my experience, is to be sleep-deprived, a bit ecstatic, and not have diabetes or any other life-threatening sickness.

I love these, spankanon, they're fucking hilarious.
The amount of butts in them is just right, it's funny to read, I would definitelly give you the succ.

Start writing again with the goal of tying up loose ends and getting to an ending; it'll feel much better when you've got a direction in mind, and you'll feel a lot better after the quest is over and doesn't weigh on you anymore

What did she mean by this?

Okay, mom. I'll finish it.
We won't get Kei's love or even her affection.

She's happy you nitwit.

I love Nepgear!

Neptune's got some fine thighs when she's not wearing these weird socks.

So I just got Vert in Re:Birth 3 and she joined at like level 38 when the rest of my team was like 25 - 30. Am I doing something wrong or what?

Why?

Big Nep thighs are even better m8.

>drunk neps
Why is this allowed?

Big Nep is too big.

I think we weren't going to anyway, and an obscenely cute scene would be out of place given the tone of the quest thus far

This is more about you finding peace of mind than satisfying readers

You're gonna need more than that.

I'm about to get my shit wrecked, aren't I?

We were supposed to. But I have no idea how love actually works, so it was doomed to fail from the beginning.
I'll just wait a few days, inject myself a massive dose of insuline, get drunk, and finish it.

She's cute, hardworking and good at everything. Also her voice gives me diabetes. I love Nepgear.

How come? Scared you might like it?

Who here wants to nep the Big Nep?

Depends, but most likely yes
Your ass gives me diabetes

>her voice gives me diabetes
You might want to stop listening to her, being forced to control your sugar intake and shooting yourself four times per day is no joke.

That's nice Nepgear user, now look at this strawpoll.me/10983145/r

On the side note, no one really wants to be submissive huh?

You sound like you have a story to tell user.

Fetishes

1/6

I already fulfilled my blog quota, so no more stories from me. You'll have to wait the next thread before asking me personal questions.

Have some neps asses.

Well...

2/6

And an ass from NitroPlus.

looks like garbage

I want us to get married and form a family with 2 kids, a girl named Gearina and a boy named cunt, and you would play videogames and raise our children while I go out and work to bring food and money so we can pamper our kids, and investing in the VR field so we can make your waifu real, just to show you how much I love you. No homo tho

Please, just put this somewhere where it won't eat six of our images.

What makes Nepgear fans so autistic?